Daniel Hackett is about to put in some work.

Options
GrizTitan
GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Former USC guard Daniel Hackett, a dual citizen who plays for Pesaro in Italy, said he would give Bryant a hostile reception if he faced the former NBA MVP.

"The only way to stop a player that good is with a hard foul and he knows that," Hackett said. "I've got five fouls to commit and they're going to be the hardest five fouls I've ever committed."

Hackett also criticized speculation that Bologna will ask opposing clubs hosting Bryant's away games to chip in a portion of ticket sales to help pay Bryant's salary.

"I really hope Kobe doesn't lower himself to this level for economic and commercial motives," Hackett said, according to the Gazzetta. "To me, it would be a big disappointment to see him here under these circumstances, and a loss of respect for a player who is too big to ? his hands in this league."

Bologna president Sabatini replied, "Fortunately not all Italian players think like Hackett."

Turkish club Besiktas and at least one team in China had also expressed interest in Bryant, who has won five NBA championships and been an All-Star 13 times.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7038120/kobe-bryant-deal-95-percent-done-italian-team-says-los-angeles-lakers-star
That is funny as ? .

Comments