Tip of the day

Options
shawnbrown
shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
edited September 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Someone ever come to you about the problems they are having with someone else? Do you think yo yourself " everything you telling me, you need to be telling the person you are having the problem with? Well often, I hear alot about people being afraid to stand up for themselves and feeling guilty. Alot of people feel bad. Let me explain what goes down.

Someone asks you for something. You say NO. What happens next is the test to break you. The person tries to make you feel guilty for saying no by throwing a tantrum, calling you mean, or selfish. Do you know what selfish means? It means that you are thinking about yourself. What the ? is wrong with that. If yu can stand strong and not sway while all of these bluffs arr being thrown at you, you should be good to go. If someone can use this bluff on your gullible ass, they will continue to use it until YOU decide you wont anymore. Your power lies in you being mean, selfish, etc. Dont hide that ? becuz you want ppl to think you are a nice person. Be proud to be selfish, etc, because if YOU arent on your team, who is?

Good day IC

Comments