The upcoming new stable, nWo or no?

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
With Nash coming back and being fired, and Miz and Truth being fired, this talk of a "new nWo" is all over the place. The rumored members are Vince, John L, Nash, Miz and Truth so far.

Is thinking a new nWo being formed wishful nostalgic thinking? Or do you really think there is going to be a new nWo? If not, what are some ideas for their stable name?

AND

Obvious they would be feuding with HHH, along with the team of who? A new DX? Or a different name? What are you ideas of the people who HHH would recruit and a stable name?

Comments

• siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    these story lines so predictable, i rember a while back when r truth and miz was helping nash beat punk, i said to my self like.. "thats the new nwo" and come on, we all kno them ? isnt actually fired lol thats more stupid than anyone actually beleving that nash was in a wreck lmaoo, ut yeah wrestling is too predictable these days smh but i guess they will have the same name since nash got the music already played when he comes out, if u ask me my self. ill say keep the name b/c thats a classic group in wrestling history no need to come up with another name!
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    They should not use the nWo name... because they will NEVER LIVE UP TO IT.
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    deeroc22 wrote: »

enough said.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i cant wait

i seen john l texting someone last night on smackdown making plans

i hope mark henry and del rio takes part of it
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    this angle better have good results and not bad *inVasion/nexus*

wwe seem to fail at these hostile takeover storylines...I'm feeling the concept and looking forward to a swerve...but wwe has a track record of ? up a good thing
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    That's pretty much what I said in the Rock/Cena SS thread. Bringing up the nWo name again and again just waters down the legacy of how such a great heel faction they were. And if they're really gonna run with the 'classic' nWo gimmick instead of just using the namebrand, its only going to work for so long before it fizzles into something pathetic.... like the DX reunion.

Bringing back dead factions ain't gonna help this storyline that needs to be focused more on Punk like how it started. The only reason the letters NWO are being brought up is because Nash is in the picture.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    whats next the 4 horsemen LOL
  • lovelyfox83
    lovelyfox83 Members Posts: 4
    edited October 2011
    we all kno them ? isnt actually fired lol thats more stupid than anyone actually beleving that nash was in a wreck lmaoo
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited October 2011
    if they play it right Punk would be bad ass for NWO .....remember when hollywood hogan fans still loved the new bad ass bad boy coming out with his belt like a gutiar lol but seriously nash i mena homie is too old .....and finally we'll get to see nwo beat down cena week after week lol
  • BossIntellect
    BossIntellect Members Posts: 382
    edited October 2011
    It would probably be an NWO-type faction but to bring back the nWo would be tragic to the legacy like one poster stated