U Mad.. Grown man hunts down and attacks child who kills him in Call of Duty game

2»

Comments

• 1theman1
    1theman1 Members Posts: 38
    edited October 2011
    short of commen sense...?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    See that's why my son can't be on xbox live, crazy ass mofos...
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/u-mad-grown-man-hunts-down-and-attacks-child-who-kills-him-in-call-of-duty-game

A 46-YEAR-OLD fan of Call of Duty tracked down and attacked a schoolboy who had killed his computer game character, a court heard.

Mark Bradford, 46, admitted he ‘just lost it’ after a 13-year-old player gunned-down his character then proceeded to mock him over the microphones used in the game Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

Jobless father of three Bradford confronted the youngster at an address in Plymouth, Devon (UK), and started to strangle him, Plymouth Magistrates Court was told.

The attack only ended when the teenager’s horrified mother pulled Bradford off the boy then he left without any explanation.

The teenager’s mother said:

“It’s pathetic that a grown man would attack a defenceless child like this.

“If you can’t handle losing to a child then you shouldn’t be playing games.”

Bradford admitted the attack was ‘moment of madness’ as the child ‘would not shut up’.

He said:

“I’d been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up.
    “He went on and on and I just lost it. I hold my hands up, I lost the plot. In a moment of madness I went round to his house. I didn’t know what I was going to do.”

Bradford admitted one count of assault by beating. Magistrates ordered a probation officer to prepare a full report on his background before he is sentenced.

NTWIL.gif

LMAO @ a 46 year old muthafucka being trolled by a 13 year old

A 46-year-old unemployed father of three attacking a 13 year old over a video game. Gotdamn he's a ? lame.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    hahah... call of duty sucks monkey ? anyway
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    anybody can track ur address , through the internet by looking at ur ip addresss

LOL hilarity.. this is not true.. ANYONE cannot find your address.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    taeboo wrote: »

LMAO That's funny.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    damn... guess lil ? won't pop shiit no more
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    LOL hilarity.. this is not true.. ANYONE cannot find your address.
    LOL. Word, most consumer IP addresses are dynamic anyway, so at best, you'd just get their city through their IP.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    taeboo wrote: »

That's not even the worse thing about Live.Live= bunch of ? men looking for sex partners while PSN=straight men just looking to play some games.SMH@ you,get that boy a PS3.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    A 46-year-old unemployed father of three attacking a 13 year old over a video game. Gotdamn he's a ? lame.

gottdamn thats pathetic as it gets
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol @ the article making it point to let it be known that hes jobless
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    My Girlfriend's 7 year old knephew is cold as ? at that game. Ima have to tell the lil BG to watch his back. Real talk tho, my 5 year old son is tight at Madden so a ? run up on him after my son whoops him that ? gettin ? up!! These kids these days got game and if you a grown ass man and can't take an L better than that then you deserve to ass whooped
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    jek wrote: »
    My Girlfriend's 7 year old knephew is cold as ? at that game. Ima have to tell the lil BG to watch his back. Real talk tho, my 5 year old son is tight at Madden so a ? run up on him after my son whoops him that ? gettin ? up!! These kids these days got game and if you a grown ass man and can't take an L better than that then you deserve to ass whooped

ducktales .