What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Man That Nigga Big KRIT Is Straight Ass Cheeks.

2»

Replies

• GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Krit straight. I don't know if the buzz is real or just internet manufactured though. I like some of his joints I mess with him he has potential as a rapper and producer.
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    his production point but lyrically he aint nothing special..and im a fan of him overall.
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    GSonII wrote: »
    Krit straight. I don't know if the buzz is real or just internet manufactured though. I like some of his joints I mess with him he has potential as a rapper and producer.

for sure, I havent heard any of his shit on the radio and or dont know any youngins that talk about/listen to his music.
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    his production point but lyrically he aint nothing special..and im a fan of him overall.

I like his content a lot though. Content is more important than lyrics to me. He has some joints out there I feel
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    real nigga thread, minus the Drake support. hes wack too. G-Unit nigga what.

MrJR hi.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Riddle Rap Hi
    50 coming with another classic
    Sometimes I wish I could be my own daddy
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    MrJR wrote: »
    Riddle Rap Hi
    50 coming with another classic

lol at mrjr the down low brotha from the bastardly bahamasl. I bet my profile avitar pic that 50's next album will flop and be nowhere near the popularity/sales as GRODT.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • thehonorablethehonorable Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Bgi Grits is killing me.
  • Waldo Geraldo FaldoWaldo Geraldo Faldo Posts: 158
    edited October 2011
    T-Mac sucks
  • Ajax McJonesAjax McJones Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    onepunch wrote: »
    i don't stoop to your level...you're beneath me...like shit in the toilet bowl...you a square fag....you prolly still sleep in pajamas with the feet on the bottom...ol sponge bob ass cracker...you should take a whole bottle of sleeping pils and a whole bottle of nodoz at the same time..

I love threads like this