Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options
Steevie_00
Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Girls, what do you prefer?

Do you think this pracice is slowly playing out?

What are the pros and cons of not having a circumcised ? ?

Would you circumsize your children?

(I'm for it)

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yay x 100000000000000000000000000

people
    PLEASE i beg you PLEASE circumsize ur kid

PLEASE!!
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You are a chick right?
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You are a chick right?

yes!................
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao...Mike Epps said "just cuz a ? got money dont mean he got his ? cut right...girl he got money but he got blanket lint...!!!"
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Steevie_00 wrote: »
    yes!................

Great! In that case, yeah, chicks dig a long and smooth shaft with a clean head.

Though I have met chicks who are into the pig in the blanket.
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Snidley admitted to a serious ? before :td
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will not do it to my son, if a ? is that superficial to not mess with him then that's one chick who ain't prize material anyways. It's about practicing good hygene, for all the chicks saying ewwww, how about we bind your feet or circumsize yall.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol

i always wondered if that extra skin tickles the spot *shrugs*
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Will not do it to my son, if a ? is that superficial to not mess with him then that's one chick who ain't prize material anyways. It's about practicing good hygene, for all the chicks saying ewwww, how about we bind your feet or circumsize yall.
    so i guess that means ur not circumsized lol
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    so i guess that means ur not circumsized lol

Yep, never had a problem with it, my ? rolls back like Walmart discount. You should read up on female circumsizion though, i guarantee you would look at this issue differently.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

^^^^^

This
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And ? you Steevie for making this thread.......

Keep it between me and you ? . Between me and you.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my son shall be circimcized. Nobody wants sone filthy anteater.
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah, wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yep, never had a problem with it, my ? rolls back like Walmart discount. You should read up on female circumsizion though, i guarantee you would look at this issue differently.

LMFAO@ the walmart quote.

I just prefer to see the head of the ? i guess.
    Female circumcision isterrible. I've seen it first hand when I was back in africa. They do it on girls who are like 6 years old plus, with no anesthetic and with a ? blade.

They use anesthetic on baby boys. (Well at least in the UK they do)
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    And ? you Steevie for making this thread.......

Keep it between me and you ? . Between me and you.

Why are you showing yourself up?

I never mentioned your name son.

Well done. LOL.
  • Tha Killa
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are you showing yourself up?

I never mentioned your name son.

Well done. LOL.

Hahaha. I just want to let it be known I do NOT support this thread or your reasoning behind creating it.

Please and thank you, cuntmuffin.
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMFAO@ the walmart quote.

I just prefer to see the head of the ? i guess.
    Female circumcision isterrible. I've seen it first hand when I was back in africa. They do it on girls who are like 6 years old plus, with no anesthetic and with a ? blade.

They use anesthetic on baby boys. (Well at least in the UK they do)

The thing is, as soon as i get rocked up you can't tell im not. Some peoples ? is a little more extreme!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think it's getting phased out here. My oldest son was born at 3:36am and circumsized at 7:30am. Now the hospitals won't even do it. My sis had her baby a few weeks ago and she had to pay $300 bucks at the doctor's office.

I know a few people who recently had sons and didn't get them circumcised because the doctors are saying it isn't medically necessary.
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options

well glad u never had a prob with ur uncut ? . but dont be mad cuz other people prefer a circumsized ? lol.

and ummm sorry but what a ? ignorant comparison you're making. they are completely different.

like steevie said circumsisions are done on INFANTS using anasthetic for religious and/or medical purposes. uncut ? are more likely to be ? , and more likely to get cancer and STDs, infections, etc. thats why people do it, not just for aesthetic reasons.

meanwhile while female circumsisions are also known as MUTILATION and are done to girls using no anasthetic. the purpose for this is to eliminate any pleasure a woman can get from sex. females need their ? to protect their ? . men's ? serves no purpose and again has higher risks medically which is why its been commonly removed for centuries. maybe YOU should read up on it.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think it's getting phased out here. My oldest son was born at 3:36am and circumsized at 7:30am. Now the hospitals won't even do it. My sis had her baby a few weeks ago and she had to pay $300 bucks at the doctor's office.

I know a few people who recently had sons and didn't get them circumcised because the doctors are saying it isn't medically necessary.

neither is cutting your toenails or washing your hair. does that mean I shouldnt do it either?
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My kid wont be circumcized I aint. Funny thing is most chicks dont know unless I tell them even after they have given me head
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    snidley admitted to a serious ? before :td

:dead: ................
  • usmarin3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    well glad u never had a prob with ur uncut ? . but dont be mad cuz other people prefer a circumsized ? lol.

and ummm sorry but what a ? ignorant comparison you're making. they are completely different.

like steevie said circumsisions are done on INFANTS using anasthetic for religious and/or medical purposes. uncut ? are more likely to be ? , and more likely to get cancer and STDs, infections, etc. thats why people do it, not just for aesthetic reasons.

meanwhile while female circumsisions are also known as MUTILATION and are done to girls using no anasthetic. the purpose for this is to eliminate any pleasure a woman can get from sex. females need their ? to protect their ? . men's ? serves no purpose and again has higher risks medically which is why its been commonly removed for centuries. maybe YOU should read up on it.

Show me a consenus of doctors who agree with that i would agree. That is a myth that has been going around forever, it's never been proven factual.
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sun ? wrote: »
    My kid wont be circumcized I aint. Funny thing is most chicks dont know unless I tell them even after they have given me head

WTF!!!!!!! LMFAO! I literally LOL'd

How can you not know you're sucking an uncut ? ... them ? must be virgins or retards

There's a considerable amount of excess skin and you can definitely tell/see/feel the difference