Yay or Nay: Circumcision.

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shout out to all my fellow skin brothers holding it down in this thread. I've been with females who had never had one before and afterwards it was their preference. I don't know.. We convert broads. No offense to yall cut dudes but I'm happy in my natural form how I was created. Don't see how it can be weird if thats how all males are born. I definitely don't have hella extra skin so the ? is perfect for head and hand jobs and ? . Like others said, you can barely tell when I'm excited.

akforty7 wrote: »
    I never said all guys with uncut ? are ? LMAO. The one guy I was with was perfectly clean. You're right you can't judge everyone based on one or two experiences but IN GENERAL having an uncut ? means you have to clean it more.. am I correct?

Incorrect. Every man should clean his ? every day no matter what. The only difference is we have to make sure we pull the ? back and get that area good. My ? is CLEAN AS ? AT ALL TIMES. Probably more than most circumcised guys.

And you shouldn't judge everyone based on the one guy you've been with like you said. You never know how someone else will look/feel for you. But you are entitled to your preferences miss.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    didn't know there were so many uncut men out there...interesting...
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Thanks for assisting me in exposing this lame. LMBAO!!

All I did was embed a video, Tab. You made some good points in here, but I have nothing to do with your beef with dude. Since you're a relative unknown, most cats don't click the links that other people who have a low post count post. I was only tryin' to help a brotha out since I could tell it was legit.

Steevie_00 wrote: »
    Lmao just shallap, yours will be coming off soon anyway :D

Why you lie? You'll wake up with no ? if you even try to cut my ? off. Plus I'd sow your ass shut and force feed you Mexican food for weeks. Scagbeetle
    have u ever had to scoop ? cheese out of an uncut ? ? All that ? and nastiness around around the ? ?

Right.

shallap. :)

No I haven't. I was my ass every day, and I even was my ? between rounds when I'm ? ' just 'cause I'm so OCD about that kinda ? . Some of the ladies in the Powder Room could vouch for that.
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    didn't know there were so many uncut men out there...interesting...

What was that supposed to mean LyriQ? Speak on it.....
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited May 2010
    Options
    neither is cutting your toenails or washing your hair. does that mean I shouldnt do it either?

What this man said^^^^^ It's all boils down to the parent's preference. Circumcision is no crueler than giving your child a ? up name, ? up hair cut , flu shot, or other modifications without their permission.
  • princetavern
    princetavern Confirm Email Posts: 492
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That comedian was kinda funny if you took it as dry humor. He just needs to work on his delivery.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <----uncut never had no ? ? cheese, gotten plenty head ? dont notice u uncut unless it soft, and i have never had a complaint i keeps my ? clean case closed....
  • Steevie_00
    Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tha killer wrote: »

why you lie? You'll wake up with no ? if you even try to cut my ? off. Plus i'd sow your ass shut and force feed you mexican food for weeks. Scagbeetle

no i haven't. I was my ass every day, and i even was my ? between rounds when i'm ? ' just 'cause i'm so ocd about that kinda ? . Some of the ladies in the powder room could vouch for that.

lmfao!!!!!
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    stevie ya avi is cute.

Nay on the topic tho..but please keep that ? clean..i had some bad exp with that ? . I aint gonna cut my son tho.
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    <<<<<< avi swagged out
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sun ? wrote: »
    My kid wont be circumcized I aint. Funny thing is most chicks dont know unless I tell them even after they have given me head

Truth.com... hoes on my ? cause i look like jesus christ
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    my kid is cut. his mom wouldn't have it any other way after experiencing my circumsized ? .

it's true though that being cut reduces your risk of AIDS and other STD's, that's reason enough to do it right there.

also it's been going on for centuries and is an ancient tradition in Africa, so don't act like this is just some crazy ? white people came up with recently. mankind has literally been doing this since the dawn of civilization. parents who don't bother to get it done for their baby boys are irresponsible.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Thanks for assisting me in exposing this lame. LMBAO!!

LOL what did you expose sir, youre ability to find youtube clips? Most be some dickrider i ? off before the upgrade
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im not circumcized..... i usta be worry bout that ? .... now i dont give damn......
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    my kid is cut. his mom wouldn't have it any other way after experiencing my circumsized ? .

it's true though that being cut reduces your risk of AIDS and other STD's, that's reason enough to do it right there.

also it's been going on for centuries and is an ancient tradition in Africa, so don't act like this is just some crazy ? white people came up with recently. mankind has literally been doing this since the dawn of civilization. parents who don't bother to get it done for their baby boys are irresponsible.

how the ? is that???????????????????????????????????
  • sickbizzle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How Does Circumcision Help Prevent ? Transmission?

The majority of men who are ? positive become infected through the ? during sexual contact. Recent studies have proven conclusively that uncircumcised men are at a much greater risk of becoming infected with ? than men who are circumcised. In some studies, infection rate was 50 percent less in circumcised men. Experts offered several possible reasons why circumcision offers protection against ? infection:

* the inner surface of the ? has a very high concentration of cells containing ? receptors that act has a portal into the body when exposed to ? -infected ? fluids such as ? .

* the ? traps ? in a moist environment near the surface of the ? , allowing the ? to live longer

* small ? tears that may occur during intercourse provide an entryway for the virus.

http://aids.about.com/od/hivprevention/a/circumcision.htm
  • sickbizzle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Male Circumcision Reduces ? Risk: No Further Evidence Needed, According To Review

"Research on the effectiveness of male circumcision for preventing ? in heterosexual men is conclusive. No further trials are required to establish that ? infection rates are reduced in heterosexual men for at least the first two years after circumcision," says lead researcher Nandi Siegfried, Co-director of the South African Cochrane Centre at the South African Medical Research Council. "Policy makers can consider implementing circumcision as an additional measure into ? prevention programmes."

Circumcision may help to protect against ? by removing cells in the ? to which the virus is specifically attracted. Called Langerhans cells, they display receptors that enable ? entry. Previous non-randomised studies investigated the association between circumcision and ? , but until now, Cochrane researchers have been unable to make strong recommendations for the intervention due to a lack of high quality evidence gained from randomised clinical trials.

The clinical trials included in the review took place in South Africa, Uganda, and Kenya between 2002 and 2006, and included a total of 11,054 men. The results show that circumcision in heterosexual men significantly reduces their risk of acquiring ? by 54% over a two year period, compared with uncircumcised men.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090415074940.htm

c'mon this should be common knowledge by now
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2010
    Options
    condom ftw * kanye shrug*
  • sickbizzle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea no ? , i guess it's really only relevant to ? in Russia and Africa and ? that refuse to use a condom so the AIDS rate is through the roof.
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yea no ? , i guess it's really only relevant to ? in Russia and Africa and ? that refuse to use a condom so the AIDS rate is through the roof.

What kind of ignorant comment is this?
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2010
    Options

in africa shyts crazy tho..... crooked as doctors tell the people " if you have sex with a ? u can get cured" so ? be rapin lil kids in ? smh...... shyts sad....
  • sickbizzle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What kind of ignorant comment is this?

WTF if they were using condoms then maybe the rate of AIDS wouldn't be so ridiculously high, makes sense doesn't it? and don't tell me they can't afford them i'll make one from a dead sheep's skin before i go raw in a place where AIDS is so widespread. and it's been known that it's a big problem in Russia that men refuse to wear condoms, they always force it raw on the woman that's just how it is in that culture i seen Discovery Channel programs on that ? it's common knowledge.
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WTF if they were using condoms then maybe the rate of AIDS wouldn't be so ridiculously high, makes sense doesn't it? and don't tell me they can't afford them i'll make one from a dead sheep's skin before i go raw in a place where AIDS is so widespread. and it's been known that it's a big problem in Russia that men refuse to wear condoms, they always force it raw on the woman that's just how it is in that culture i seen Discovery Channel programs on that ? it's common knowledge.

I'm saying though, I wouldn't generalize it. In parts of Central and Eastern Africa, some don't even know what a condom is. The vast majority have no access to any form of Media, so..yeah.
  • sickbizzle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok then, didn't mean to generalize like that. kinda the reason for the "and ? " tag though, it means not to take it too literally.

on a related note, that ties in to exactly why world health and AIDS organizations are working to promote circumcision in these areas. because they don't have access to condoms or don't even know what they are.
  • Steevie_00
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok then, didn't mean to generalize like that. kinda the reason for the "and ? " tag though, it means not to take it too literally.

ohhh okay, apologies.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm saying though, I wouldn't generalize it. In parts of Central and Eastern Africa, some don't even know what a condom is. The vast majority have no access to any form of Media, so..yeah.

I think by now they realize the need for condoms after all the deaths and orphaned kids running around over there. Media dont need to show them that they see it everyday.