2»

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    Ummm....don't forget Speechless or Rock my World

One More Chance was suppose to be on that album as well.
    Him and R.Kelly killed that song, one of my favorite songs.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    nice to see other MJ fans know about One More Chance
  • south4life
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nice to see other MJ fans know about One More Chance

Have u ever listened to MJ's Demos.
    When he did Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous he made demos of every song.
    He did that so that he wouldn't forget how the song goes, he would get songs in his head and would forget it the next day.
    So he started doing demos, ain't no telling how many more classic songs he would have had from those songs he forgot.
    It's funny listening to the demos and then the finishing versions because some of the demos could have been different songs all together.
    Like go listen to the P.Y.T. demo, totally different vibe for the one we know and love.
  • patscorpio
    patscorpio Members Posts: 15
    edited October 2011
    Options
    off the wall for me
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thriller duh..... *plays Michael Jackson experience on wii*
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Have u ever listened to MJ's Demos.
    When he did Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous he made demos of every song.
    He did that so that he wouldn't forget how the song goes, he would get songs in his head and would forget it the next day.
    So he started doing demos, ain't no telling how many more classic songs he would have had from those songs he forgot.
    It's funny listening to the demos and then the finishing versions because some of the demos could have been different songs all together.
    Like go listen to the P.Y.T. demo, totally different vibe for the one we know and love.

true dat,,,,,,,,
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bad was his best album to me

this right here!!!! but it aint even fair to compare Mike's albums..
    i got all his ? and jus hit shuffle and zone out..
  • Pun1sher
    Pun1sher Members Posts: 424
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • south4life
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pun1sher wrote: »
    None.......

Get The ? Out Then......That is all.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All the older albums from '87 and down are certified classics, I don't even think it possible to even really choose between them because I like them all equally. BUT they aren't in my top 3. Reason being is because I just don't see it right imo, Mike still put out good work after Bad and many people under look all the other albums because they feel they MUST choose Bad, Thriller, Off the Wall etc.

From Dangerous to Michael his music changed. Felt like he got more "dark" and I liked that.

Dangerous overall is my favorite album out of all of 'em. The whole feel of the album just felt right.

HIStory is my 2nd favorite, every song was dope. Childhood was raw. I like how Mike made music to what he FELT, not what was cool in the world. It felt like on HIStory that's what he did. He brought it all to the table with different emotions and subjects.

Invincible is his most underrated album and it is extremely enjoyable. My 3rd favorite.
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    All the older albums from '87 and down are certified classics, I don't even think it possible to even really choose between them because I like them all equally. BUT they aren't in my top 3. Reason being is because I just don't see it right imo, Mike still put out good work after Bad and many people under look all the other albums because they feel they MUST choose Bad, Thriller, Off the Wall etc.

From Dangerous to Michael his music changed. Felt like he got more "dark" and I liked that.

Dangerous overall is my favorite album out of all of 'em. The whole feel of the album just felt right.

HIStory is my 2nd favorite, every song was dope. Childhood was raw. I like how Mike made music to what he FELT, not what was cool in the world. It felt like on HIStory that's what he did. He brought it all to the table with different emotions and subjects.

Invincible is his most underrated album and it is extremely enjoyable. My 3rd favorite.

real azz post i love dangerous and i also feel people overlook mike in the 90s cuz once those trials started he started really exposin the world for wat it was and history was the most evident example. But for me lol im at a standpoint cuz my fav michael album switches all the time ive been jammin Dangerous last couple months heavy!!!!!!!!!! before that it was off the wall and got to be there and before that thriller and bad etc. I just cant choose lol and oh yeah im only 19
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Damn howd I forget that when it was my song when me and the ex broke up (along with She's outta my Life)
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thriller wuz the ?
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Co Sign! ^^

Dangerous has a dark feel to it, sounds dense. & its way before its time, kinda got a early hip hop vibe aswell.
  • InstantKlassik
    InstantKlassik Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think BAD is his best album. Liberian Girl is one of my favorite tracks ever, but like someone else said his first three albums (not counting Ben) are undeniable classics and you could make a case for any of them being his best.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Co Sign! ^^

Dangerous has a dark feel to it, sounds dense. & its way before its time, kinda got a early hip hop vibe aswell.

Yeah.

My fav. track is Who is It but I love Dangerous too, that ? there is crazy.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I will never be able to choose my fav Mj album..

Sometimes it's Dangerous, then History, then BaD, the OTW and sometimes Thriller and even Blood on the Dancefloor gets mad play when I feel like hearing something dark to go along with HIStory. Invincible pulls me at times too.

I can't choose, I just put on my iPod and let the music play.

He has songs for each of my moods...
  • tmilly
    tmilly Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Options
    First off, I voted for Thriller....

But I wanted to say that Invincible is super under-rated and sadly a lotta peeps are missin out on 4 or 5 very good songs by glossing over it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's between Dangerous and Bad honestly, leaning a little towards Bad.