if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
is that a compliment or disrespect? my ? was tellin me about how two ? dudes tried to come on to him in a subtle way and me and my brother have had our moments with ? dudes trying to light weight holla and ? . first has a ? guy try to holla at yall and do yall take that as a compliment or disrespect?

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HA... hahaha HA... hahaha...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would take it as a compliment and tell him I don't swing that way. To me if anybody compliments me on my looks I take it as a plus (pretty much cause I went through the whole high scholl acne thing and I wouldn't get no play what so ever)!
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Compliment, but i would let him know that im not into guys, unless of course he writes me a check for like a 100 milli
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    Compliment, but i would let him know that im not into guys, unless of course he writes me a check for like a 100 milli

Then you would be ? , if you weren't into guys you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't for a $$$$BILLION$$$$
  • Frank blanco
    Frank blanco Members Posts: 411
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    ? for a price post I'm jokin

I see that more often than I'd like and its weird cause these homos wanna stare in my face and ? I hate that cause when I look at chicks I have ? thoughts sometimes don't want a ? thinking of me like that
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that ? happened to me one day. Me and my man was walking from class. Seen some hoes and ? and there was a dude with him. as we get closer he goes in teh house. so we walk by then one of the chics call me like come here. so i'm hype. Walk over introduce myself. then the chic says he thinks you are cute. i thought she misspoke. so then i'm like which one of yall think i'm cute. She sad naw the dude that ran in the house thinks you are cute and he wanted us to get your number for him. I immediately stepped off. I tell him what happened and this ? laughs all the way home.

guess it was a compliment but i felt really weird
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If a ? dude tries to holla at you then you were obviously giving off ? undertones which gave him the confidence to do so. I guess you can choose to take it as disrespect but it doesn't out weigh the fact the you are just as ? as dude trying to smash you.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    At first I took it as disrespect when I was younger..

but now I see it as a compliment..

an weird compliment, but a compliment no less...

I gotta few stories of thirsty gheys trying to holla...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn a thread like this and no "truth spitter" yet ?

LoL
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that ? happened to me one day. Me and my man was walking from class. Seen some hoes and ? and there was a dude with him. as we get closer he goes in teh house. so we walk by then one of the chics call me like come here. so i'm hype. Walk over introduce myself. then the chic says he thinks you are cute. i thought she misspoke. so then i'm like which one of yall think i'm cute. She sad naw the dude that ran in the house thinks you are cute and he wanted us to get your number for him. I immediately stepped off. I tell him what happened and this ? laughs all the way home.

guess it was a compliment but i felt really weird

u shoulda punched all them bishes in the mouth.
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    That's why.....

son this a hiphop site, u never heard some one say me and my mans or me and my dude?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I heard DL men have some thing they do with their finger when they shake a man's hand they want to ? ..idk if it's true or not. Sounded kinda far fetched that there's a special ? handshake.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »

son this a hiphop site, u never heard some one say me and my mans or me and my dude?

I was joking.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mrswest wrote: »
    i heard dl men have some thing they do with their finger when they shake a man's hand they want to ? ..idk if it's true or not. Sounded kinda far fetched that there's a special ? handshake.

wtf is this ............
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    If a ? dude tries to holla at you then you were obviously giving off ? undertones which gave him the confidence to do so. I guess you can choose to take it as disrespect but it doesn't out weigh the fact the you are just as ? as dude trying to smash you.

naw i cant co sign this ? . its the same as a ? ? tryin to holla at a straight ? . so naw ? keep it movin with that ? .
    that ? fiat is a fool
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I heard DL men have some thing they do with their finger when they shake a man's hand they want to ? ..idk if it's true or not. Sounded kinda far fetched that there's a special ? handshake.

i know what you talking bout. but we used to do that to ? back in the day. aint it like taking your middle finger and rubbin they palm?
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    wtf is this ............

I'm dead serious. Someone told me they rub one finger on the palm of your hand to see if you're on their level when they shake your hand (if they want to ? you I guess). Like I said idk if it's true but the person who told me had no reason to lie.
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i know what you talking bout. but we used to do that to ? back in the day. aint it like taking your middle finger and rubbin they palm?

Yep, I just wrote that.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

So they are like masons?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's happened to me twice and it doesn't bother me, but I do hate those can't take no for an answer ? dudes...both times when I was in high school and I was working at McDonald's...first time the guy said something to somebody that worked with me and my co-worker told them "Nah, don't even try it. He's not ? "....when he told me what happened I laughed and went about my day...

the other time it happened I was on my break eating and there was 3 ? dudes were sitting on the other side by the window...one of them came over and asked if I was ? and I would I mind if one of his friends came to talk to me...I looked up said "No" and went back to eating my food...then this ? says "Are you sure he can't come over? He really wants to talk to you" and I said "Look ? , I said no once, I was being respectful. Now get the ? out of my face. This is why people don't like ya'll now." He got up, walked back to the table his friends were sitting at, told them what I said, then they finished their food in silence and left. My manager, who was cool as hell, came over, you could see where I was sitting from the front because of the mirror that all McDonald's have that show the other side of the store, and asked me what happened and I told her and she was like "Well, he should've listened" and laughed...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    damn a thread like this and no "truth spitter" yet ?

LoL

lol ? known for that ? ?
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    So they are like masons?

LOL I really don't know.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

You would be correct with your assumption.. This had happened to me once before..

Awhile back, I went out to the club with this girl i was semi-rapping too and her friends. So it was like 3 girls and me, no homeboys, everyone was laid up that night. So we hit this club I'd never been too and when we got there we met up with some more of their "friends". The girl I was talking to introduced me to one of her "friends" and we shook hands.

edit: sometimes a handshake is all that's needed to understand where a guy is coming from (unspoken man rule)

So me being unsure of how to shake this dudes hand, I just go for the usually dap up, and lock it up type handshake (the standard casual handshake between men), but dude was being awkward about the handshake (which threw me off) so we just did the usual handshake you give to someone after you interviewed for a job. Well, we did that and when I was pulling my hand away, dude did some weird siht with his middle finger in the palm of my hand and I'm thinking to myself "wtf"..

Apparently my non-verbal clues gave it away too, because the girl I was talking too started to bust out laughing hysterically. then everyone else followed so I'm sitting there getting heated because everyone is laughing but me.....So it got to the point where I was like F--- this broad, F-- her friends I'm out...

So as Im leaving the club ole girl runs to the door and begs me to stay and I was like nah, I'm the butt of your stupid ase joke u got with your friends... I'm out... She pleaded said it was like that and so and so..So I demanded she tell me wtf was up... she said dude was ? , he was seeing if I was on the DL..

smdh