goku became a ? when he grew up

Options

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Tien FTW

Gohan was the biggest ? ...Even when an adult, he didn't say nothin' to Buu...And Cell killed Goku cos of him

Cell ? Goku? Maybe i missed that episode.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Goku>>>>>Vegeta
    Gohan>>>Vegeta until GT
    Vegeta was never ? after The Z fighters beat him up
    dude just seemed to not have that hunger anymore
    dude became Goku's sidekick
    The ? you talkin bout, vegeta has the best character design in that whole show.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My ? . C/S this all day
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Can not c/s yu yu hakusho. ? yo fake ass five finger kamehameha
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol yu yu hakusho shoulda ended after the dark tournament saga. them last two seasons was garbo
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Those stories were kinda deep though the segue into the psychic saga coulda been expounded upon better though. I'd say it was comparable to the buu saga though
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    No way b, Trunks and Vegeta>>>Goku and Gohan

Nah Breh. Trunks & Vegeta Went in the time chamber TWICE and was way weaker than Goku/Gohan. They couldnt even beat the cell jrs
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    Nah Breh. Trunks & Vegeta Went in the time chamber TWICE and was way weaker than Goku/Gohan. They couldnt even beat the cell jrs

that's due to ? writers.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    that's due to ? writers.

c/s
    Trunks n Vegeta >>> Goku n Gohan

Trunks N Vegeta Had Ambition 11,1,11 and ? them ? writers they will not be pardon, ? 4gives I Don't...Dec,13
  • Pusskaveli
    Pusskaveli Members Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that's due to ? writers.

LMAO, I Done Heard It All
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Vegeta the GOAT
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pusskaveli wrote: »
    LMAO, I Done Heard It All

The ? creator of dbz only planned to go to freeza saga and that was suppose to be it, but the fans wanted more so he continued. they made up ? as they went. If vegeta was made like how he was meant they wouldn't be no ? 8 episodes of a fight, including 2-3 eps of a ? powering up to the next level. Vegeta and trunks would just go in and smack those ? up without a problem. Just look what happen when future trunks went back to the future and destroyed 17,18, and cell within minimal episodes or when vegeta ? destroyed the android hulk smashing goku.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah ? Goku and Gohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vegeta and Trunks based on the fact that at the time of the Cell saga and Buu saga Gohan had the most untapped potential. When Gohan trashed Cell he had already transcended everyone on the show including Goku. Only flaw is that his moms made him study...smmfh. Don't blame the writing that ? is cornball

S/N: the last two seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho are trash.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Nah ? Goku and Gohan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vegeta and Trunks based on the fact that at the time of the Cell saga and Buu saga Gohan had the most untapped potential. When Gohan trashed Cell he had already transcended everyone on the show including Goku. Only flaw is that his moms made him study...smmfh. Don't blame the writing that ? is cornball

S/N: the last two seasons of Yu Yu Hakusho are trash.

If Vegeta actually trained Trucks like he did in the Buu Saga... then Future Trunks>>>>Gohan... Trunks>>>> Goten
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    If Vegeta actually trained Trucks like he did in the Buu Saga... then Future Trunks>>>>Gohan... Trunks>>>> Goten

At that point gohan was prolly still ahead of them being the only one to go mystic super saiyan 2. The only thing that harbors Gohan's power is his lack of training. After that dude is just a waste
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Goku got soft, but I wouldn't call the guy a ? . It's not like he was scared of a fight.

Kid Goku was just a young reckless child with nothing to loose. Hell yeah, he had that level of gangster to him.

Now Piccolo went soft. He became a father for one year to Gohan and wasn't the same since.

Vegeta was favorite. The real under dog of the show. I know he had to be hurting. He lost everything. His family, his linage, his species, his title, his freedom. Then gotta play back seat to goku at every turn. Getting ? by Prince Freiza and King Cold into slavery. When he took Majin's offer, I felt his pain. Goku cool and all, but Vegeta's was long over do. For some kind of retribution.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    FoolTime wrote: »
    smh Trunks came in the game actin like he was that ? . He started turnin ? when the other saiyans started surpassing him.

Vegeta, Piccolo, and Goku was the only ones bout that life

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    vegeta was suppose to be that dude ? up how they ? on him making him goku's sidekick
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    SMH@ ? afraid to admit they might have hobbies and interests. ? really acting like they don't know about Dragonball Z? Word? ? trying too hard to be cool and ending up looking lamer than lame

Rofl Dragon Ball Z? You serious? You live in such a nerd world that you believer EVERYONE has seen Dragon Ball Z? Come on son...
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The ? you talkin bout, vegeta has the best character design in that whole show.

Vegeta was a ? against broly. Goku never backed down from a fight.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Vegeta was a ? against broly. Goku never backed down from a fight.

Are you seriously bringing up movies? Movies hold no weight in the series at all. Have you ever heard any of the dbz fighters bring up broly, janemba, or bojack in the series? Majority of the movies are considered to happen in an alt dbz universe.

Smh@shenco doesn't wasn't to acknowledge gohan being a ? because he can relate to being a lame because his mom made him study.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Are you seriously bringing up movies? Movies hold no weight in the series at all. Have you ever heard any of the dbz fighters bring up broly, janemba, or bojack in the series? Majority of the movies are considered to happen in an alt dbz universe.

Smh@shenco doesn't wasn't to acknowledge gohan being a ? because he can relate to being a lame because his mom made him study.

I'm not as knowledgeable of how DBz works, I go by what I watch and Vegeta was ? in that movie regardless of what universe it was in. Lol
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2011
    Options

Heaven forbid she want me to go to college, get a good ass job, be your boss, and take vacations out in turks and caicos while you slave away making me my money like a good little corporate ? right?
  • m-child8986
    m-child8986 Members Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Goku got soft, but I wouldn't call the guy a ? . It's not like he was scared of a fight.

Kid Goku was just a young reckless child with nothing to loose. Hell yeah, he had that level of gangster to him.

Now Piccolo went soft. He became a father for one year to Gohan and wasn't the same since.

Vegeta was favorite. The real under dog of the show. I know he had to be hurting. He lost everything. His family, his linage, his species, his title, his freedom. Then gotta play back seat to goku at every turn. Getting ? by Prince Freiza and King Cold into slavery. When he took Majin's offer, I felt his pain. Goku cool and all, but Vegeta's was long over do. For some kind of retribution.

Piccolo neva went soft!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had the most heart out of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides Vegeta neva cared about anything but himself.DUDE QUIT VERSES FRIEZA!!!!!!!!!
  • m-child8986
    m-child8986 Members Posts: 24
    edited October 2011
    Options
    KID BUU SHOULD OF KILLED EM ALL ANYWAY!!!!!!!! dumb writers.