goku became a ? when he grew up

Options
124»

Comments

• MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    By the end of DBZ, Gohan was the strongest non fused character(canon wise). And after he beat Cell, he got trill as ? .
    As much as I hate to say it, Yamcha was the ? ass ? . At least Krillin did ? when he got mad.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Gohan gets my vote, he got trashed by that devil dude b4 boo came out, they did do vegeta ? trunks turned out to be a waste they should made dbz darker like yuyu. and broli should've ended the series but kid boo was the truth. almost killed krillan when he was already dead. DBz gt was trash. ya'll should see gundam seed destiny that nicca shen. those gundam joints went in.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? pretending to not know who Goku is

if you asked random ? in the hood, more of them would know who Goku is than Joe Biden
  • jokaman_03
    jokaman_03 Members Posts: 39
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i never seen vegeta so shook until he met brolly
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Toguro>>>>>>> any character in DBZ period, with the exception of being on par with Vegeta
  • Kaiokanex3
    Kaiokanex3 Members Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol @ ? pretending to not know who Goku is

if you asked random ? in the hood, more of them would know who Goku is than Joe Biden

lmao

that's truth.

DBZ is that hood ? , i remember being a kid gettin ? off tryna raise my power level and ?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Goku wasnt a ? .... jus a ? idiot. He could killed Fat buu when he had the chance, but wanted to give his sons a chance to play hero. U do that ? with like King Slug or some ? .... not fat buu. Gohan was a momma's boy that should put her in check the second he went super sajyin. Krillen was a ? and got played through out the whole series. Yamcha dodged a bullet with not getting Bulma pregnant. Chichi musta had that snappy nappy... no way im not out there ? if im Goku. Tien was cool must was voted most likely to die in a sucka ass way. Piccolo was is and will always be THAT ? .... but u cant deny that all of his power ups were MAD short lived and never really reached Goku levels. Vegeta, they coulda did so much more with. But it was a ? move taking on the Majin power and thats jus based on the innocent lives lost while he was showing his ass. Trunks was a G until the rest of them ? caught up. dude is the epitome of a flash in the pan ass ? .

Yes I watched..... and yes Im currently high
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wouldn't say that..I mean yeah he did some off the wall stuff but I wouldn't say he was ? . Just stupidity on his part, he wasn't afraid to die if push came to shove, hell he died in what the 3rd episode of the abridged version of DBZ. He's just dumb as rocks, not so much soft.

Now the rest of the gang? They became ? for real, well maybe not Trunks.
  • ill_lojikal_kon
    ill_lojikal_kon Members Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There was never a fight that Goku backed down from... excecpt parenthood. Most oppourtunities to get back raise his family he ducked. Always used training as an excuse.

Can't argue with the results though.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku did soften up a little bit but he was hardly a ? . He was the most gung ? out of everybody. ? I remember King Kai telling Goku not to ? around with Frieza and Goku went to Namek with the full intention of ? around with Frieza lol.