The OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER WARDROBE THREAD

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    dont get me wrong.. We wear top brand jeans down south, but unless you gone walk around with the back of ur shirt up so ngs can see the design on your back pockets, folks aint gone really know...

I dont wear no dam ross 16.99 shiney jeans either, the most expensive jeans i got were priced for 100$ but i got em for 25$ on base. They are "buffalo"

i just like the focus to be on my shoes and shirt.. Speically the shoes...

Ayo Dro, ? still rocking Duck Heads?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ayo dro, ? still rocking duck heads?

naw man... I aint seen that brand in years

whats funny is, like 3 weeks ago, i went on ebay to search for some duck head (pause)... I woulda got a shirt just for old times sake
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    naw man... I aint seen that brand in years

whats funny is, like 3 weeks ago, i went on ebay to search for some duck head (pause)... I woulda got a shirt just for old times sake
    When I lived in the Sip ? was rocking them joints tuff. Used to get them from Gayfers or The Rogue
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol.. this ? , smh.. where u at in NY fam? Bk? Uptown?

I'm from Washington Heights breh. And its pretty much like dude said......
    6ft5 wrote: »
    Your clothes shouldn't be the reason you can or can't pull a ? , with that said it's all about what you like I prefer premium denim True's Nudies Seven Prps APC but still think I can bag a chick in levi's I just don't own any to find out.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Are yall ? gone post some clothes or argue... Gosh lee darnit!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i got a couple of Buttons by Polo a couple days ago.. another one im about to order off the site..
    ill drop some pics a lil later.. i gotta make a run.. plus i dont feel like cleanin up the area space for the pic. hahaha

and lol @ that ? "Cant Catch" Benjamins..
    this ? follows me around and cant keep me out his mouth.. ? ? i swear..
    i aint even post yet and he up there mentionin me.. whats that?? a preemptive ? suck?? hahahaha
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Are yall ? gone post some clothes or argue... Gosh lee darnit!

Dro Imma drop some ? on here in a min
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    y'know what.. fuckit...

20h38th.jpg

here go a set..
    plaid button by Polo.. YSLs to accent the red stripe.. and a new pair of basic blue True's...

say ? .. i know u readin... checkin out that YSL swagger.. u go have to chase and catch alot of Benjamins to afford this outfit Brooklyn's Bambi..
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ^i got a polo shirt similar to that one, but different colors. it was a little over a buck right?
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    I aint bout to argue with you in this thread doggy, no need for derailment.

If i see you in another thread and i feel like roasting you, i'll do so.

So just read this post, ? , and do your thing..... whatever that is.

how bout post an outfit so i can REALLY get this party started! hahaha

how bout post 20 so u can catch up!!?!?! i got another pic for u too.. sense i rock "fake ? " jus gimme a second ...
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    who ? with Air Forces still? I haven't worn them ? in years.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    ^i got a polo shirt similar to that one, but different colors. it was a little over a buck right?

yeh.. with the tax included..

but back to Prop 8 over here.. talkin all this ? and has yet to post a single blouse..
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    plus i dont feel like cleanin up the area space for the pic. hahaha

dude thats the WORST PART!.. I JUST MOVE THE COVER OVER ON MY BED AND TAKE A PIC.. MAKE SURE AINT NO MILTOWN CREME IN THE BACK GROUND OR NOTHING
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    opiie562 wrote: »
    who ? with air forces still? I haven't worn them ? in years.

i do.. I ? with whateva looks good.. Hence, im not a trend follower
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    ^i got a polo shirt similar to that one, but different colors. It was a little over a buck right?
    capitalb wrote: »
    yeh.. With the tax included..

But back to prop 8 over here.. Talkin all this ? and has yet to post a single blouse..

a lil over a buck for that shirt?.. Man yall better start hitting up the polo outlet.. Promise they had that shirt for like 39.99. I picked it up and put it back down cause i saw another one i wanted more.
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    capitalb wrote: »
    y'know what.. Fuckit...

20h38th.jpg

here go a set..
    Plaid button by polo.. Ysls to accent the red stripe.. And a new pair of basic blue true's...

Say ? .. I know u readin... Checkin out that ysl swagger.. U go have to chase and catch alot of benjamins to afford this outfit brooklyn's bambi..

ohh btw.. Clean fit!
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Since. You too old not to know the difference smh.

I aint postin ? doggie, what i look like going in my closet and throwing clothes on my bed to show ? i dont even know, or just for ? in general?

Thats what you do, do you. I got nothing to prove bwoy, if i take a pic and put it in my avi, thats as far as im goin in showing nigz what im wearing.. feel me?

Now like i said, chill with the back and forth, not the thread for it. I ? with the boy Dro and dont wanna ? his ? up with the fuckeries... fallback.

my ? .. u makin no cents.. pun intended..
    all u can come back with is highlighting a grammatical error??!? lets bet my money right Poo Poo Pirate?!?

and dont worry about Dro.. im sure he's entertained.. we ? on ? boys like u on a constant.. me in particular..
    and this is the Fashion Forum.. we dont post to prove ? .. we post to share.. so thats what ull look like.. somebody contributing to the thread.. if that wasnt ur intent then why even post in it??

but its mighty funny how u can critique a mu'? ..talk about ALL THIS ? u been rockin SINCE 05 ...BUT cant drop some pics.. mighty funny..

and as for me rockin fake ? ..
    2nhn6zr.jpg

knapsacks dont come complimentary with fake ? my ? .. got a Gucci Luggage bag full of these.. and u dont get these out the back of ? trunks..
    ? who sell clothes on the corner dont mail u exclusive catalogs not available to the general public..

couldnt find my LouisV catalog but ill do u one better..

fmhug4.jpg

when u get ur ? from Tyrone.. i bet he dont send u LV sealed hand written letters thankin u for ur purchase.. does he??

nah.. i bet he dont..

now.. post pics or ? !
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    a lil over a buck for that shirt?.. Man yall better start hitting up the polo outlet.. Promise they had that shirt for like 39.99. I picked it up and put it back down cause i saw another one i wanted more.

Dro.. u forgettin.. im a big ? .. i can fit 2X polos.. but the button ones fit snug..
    i gotta go big&Tall.. so aint no escapin the price for me. :/
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Dro.. u forgettin.. im a big ? .. i can fit 2X polos.. but the button ones fit snug..
    i gotta go big&Tall.. so aint no escapin the price for me. :/

umm.. me and u were 2x polo shirts.... well i can get in a xl SOMETIMES...

I CANT MESS WITH THEM BIG AND TALLS.. SHYTS LOOK LIKE A NIGHT GOWN ON ME
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I never been a fan of plaid....but I can respect ? who pull it off......I'll post sometime....I aint got my phone cord and i got a double shift coming up
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    my ? .. u makin no cents.. pun intended..
    all u can come back with is highlighting a grammatical error??!? lets bet my money right Poo Poo Pirate?!?

and dont worry about Dro.. im sure he's entertained.. we ? on ? boys like u on a constant.. me in particular..
    and this is the Fashion Forum.. we dont post to prove ? .. we post to share.. so thats what ull look like.. somebody contributing to the thread.. if that wasnt ur intent then why even post in it??

but its mighty funny how u can critique a mu'? ..talk about ALL THIS ? u been rockin SINCE 05 ...BUT cant drop some pics.. mighty funny..

and as for me rockin fake ? ..
    2nhn6zr.jpg

knapsacks dont come complimentary with fake ? my ? .. got a Gucci Luggage bag full of these.. and u dont get these out the back of ? trunks..
    ? who sell clothes on the corner dont mail u exclusive catalogs not available to the general public..

couldnt find my LouisV catalog but ill do u one better..

fmhug4.jpg

when u get ur ? from Tyrone.. i bet he dont send u LV sealed hand written letters thankin u for ur purchase.. does he??

nah.. i bet he dont..

now.. post pics or ? !
    ... ... SHYTED ON EM.... PUT YA NUMBER 2'S IN THE AIR IF YOU DID IT ON EM!....

DAM...(waits for benjamins comeback)
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    You didnt misspell the word, you used it out of context thus proving how dumb you are smh.

Like i said do you and post your pics, and stop begging another man to see his clothes.. thats suspect.

U asked me bout 2x now... 3 strikes and yourrrrrrrrr... ? !!!!

As for the fake ? i could care less either way, its odd that a fat ? like yourself is able to wear Gucci, LV etc when im 6ft 165 and have a hard time finding some shirts that fit me lol, but thats another story.

If you wanna ? jokes i"ll gladly UPPPP the thread where we last exchanged pleasantries, the one u conveniently took the high road and refrained from replying to.

and i didnt say i misspelled anything.. i said i made a grammatical error.. and what i did would fall under that definition idiot..

so me?? ..dumb?? thats doubtful.. but bet my money's ? . hahaha
    but my daughter.. if u aint go post pics.. get the ? out this thread and out of FF period.. or lurk.. like u said u did when u PM'd me.. sayin back when u was lurkin the FF threads u noticed my style.. fruitfaggot! hahaha FOH ? .. ur my biggest fan.. what u mad i aint give u an autograph??
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    me?? ..dumb?? thats doubtful.. but my money's ? . hahaha
    but daughter.. if u aint go post pics.. get the ? out this thread and out of FF period.. or lurk.. like u said u did when u PM'd me.. sayin back when u was lurkin the FF threads u noticed my style.. fruitfaggot! hahaha FOH ? .. ur my biggest fan.. what u mad i aint give u an autograph??

2laejqh.gif........................
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    2laejqh.gif........................

hahahaha on er'thing.. this ? comes out of nowhere seekin attention in one thread.. i ? on em' ..as to be expected..
    then i get a PM and this ? talkin about he was jus ? with me.. and that im a cool poster... drool here.. drool there.. slurp slurp.. swallow.. and that he lurked in the Fashion Forums for months and was feelin me.. i was hopin he was talkin about my style.. but knowin the punk.. i doubt it..

basically ? ? ! hahahaha i told the ? he was remedial and to ? off basically. lmmfao
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    Im a ?

d'uh niggabitch.....