Need Ya'lls Help...

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Let Me Ride
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    If it ain't no SS, than fucc with Merc!
  • laroc
    edited May 2010
    Do not I repeat DO NOT fucc with that fiero
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
  • laroc
    edited May 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Yeah I would imagine parts being hard to come by seeing as how Pontiac closed....

Not just that but that is a cheap version of Ferrari. Is that thing(Pontiac) rear wheel drive?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
  • laroc
    edited May 2010
    I like dat MC tho. That Couguar's grill is tight. How much cash for those two?
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
  • laroc
    edited May 2010
    2500 for the MC and 3000 for the Cougar...

Okay. I'll say it like this, if u want the hood 2 go crazy get the MC. But if you want random people (white) to talk
    2 u get the Cougar. LOL! My homie has a '69 Dodge Cornet n white boys will stop him in traffic to ask about
    his car.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I love MCs but whats really important is whats under the hood. Never pick a car based strictly on aesthetics.
  • Poach
    Poach Members Posts: 75
    edited May 2010
    Honestly ide say get the ? Pontiac. parts are still easy to get and they have HUGE engine bays for the size and weight of a car. use jeggs or other bigname companies for parts. you can outfit a nice bigblock with straight back glass packs on it without much trouble at all.

Remember the golden rule with cars.

Go before Show

p.s.

Sleepers are fun as ? to have, and u dont draw unnecessary attention. people who know cars know when there lookin at a sleeper its probably the fastest thing in the neighborhood .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
  • Poach
    Poach Members Posts: 75
    edited May 2010
    I can dig that...

I think it said he only wanted 850 for it... I can get the Fiero and one of the other cars too... Have the Fiero as my toy drop a Caddy V8 in that bad boy and make some ricers feel bad....

the caddy V8 would fit and all and there absolutely great motors, and being a 32 valve it outputs alot of power. one problem with that tho. it is a northstar and unfortunately nothstar's do not handle being beat to ? all that well. I just got done refurbishing a 99 el'derado with the northstar v8 32v.

quick specs on the engine.

~300hp, 4.5kcc, 4inch bore, and its a 90degree V... meaning when ? goes you have to rip the engine out completely. head gaskets are wicked vulnerable on the engine, especially if your looking for power.

They do make a supercharged model but im not familiar with it.

ide recommend looking along the lines of a 350 Crate, stock it tops out at 370hp, add a supercharger and thats more power than youl most likely need. and if the 350 is tooo big a nice 302 or 307 will be enough nut. or you can stick with the current engine its most likely the 2.8L, upgrade internals, air intake, ignition system, then drop a G on a transmission or just redo the clutch plate.