Paul H's 'why are black girls' thread

Options
Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Powder Room
...like huge more than 70 percent overweight and 50 percent or better are considered flatout obese...

Damn.

I also found out most black women eat horrible:more carbs and fat than anything else.The worst diet to keep.

Black american dudes are only 30 percent overweight...Why is this actually low(for USA standards) in black men and high in black women if the diet is similar...??

Low self esteem,culture emphasis on curves???

Speak on it...

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    10-12-11 picos diary entry

Hey diary wassup long time no type, so I woke up today at about 11:30 and i got dressed in my workout gear but its 100 degrees outside so i think im gonna stay my ass in the house.
    Couldnt sleep last night on account of this dog and this ? cat making a whole bunch of noise not to mention the hoe-motional ass text messages I was gettin, why the ? ? want you to explain your actions long time after you did it like wtf?!? Got woken up at 6:30 am by Chip, i was so mean to him i feel really bad so i think im gonna go to the mall and buy him a present maybe some cologne or a new xbox controller cause he keeps talking about that ? . Went to universal studios halloween ? and that joint was funnnnnn! man i love this halloween ? cuh! So im thinking ill be a zombie this year do the really funky ass makeup and ? ? that getting slutty for halloween ? these hoes be on like wtf what gives you the idea that that ? is cool?!?!? i swear ? ? dude....... sean is gonna ? me when he finds out i put these compression shorts on its just so ? hot that anything else would be uncivilized. I also think I got a ticket but ill find out once I go outside.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no ? . its because most black women are afraid to work hard and sweat.
    dont want to mess up their hair
    working out is too hard, they have to use too much energy
    yet they keep eating.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hey diary wassup long time no type, so I woke up today at about 11:30 and i got dressed in my workout gear but its 100 degrees outside so i think im gonna stay my ass in the house.
    Couldnt sleep last night on account of this dog and this ? cat making a whole bunch of noise not to mention the hoe-motional ass text messages I was gettin, why the ? ? want you to explain your actions long time after you did it like wtf?!? Got woken up at 6:30 am by Chip, i was so mean to him i feel really bad so i think im gonna go to the mall and buy him a present maybe some cologne or a new xbox controller cause he keeps talking about that ? . Went to universal studios halloween ? and that joint was funnnnnn! man i love this halloween ? cuh! So im thinking ill be a zombie this year do the really funky ass makeup and ? ? that getting slutty for halloween ? these hoes be on like wtf what gives you the idea that that ? is cool?!?!? i swear ? ? dude....... sean is gonna ? me when he finds out i put these compression shorts on its just so ? hot that anything else would be uncivilized. I also think I got a ticket but ill find out once I go outside.

what's this? I'm going to Universal Studios in a few weeks.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options

I dont get it..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no ? . its because most black women are afraid to work hard and sweat.
    dont want to mess up their hair
    working out is too hard, they have to use too much energy
    yet they keep eating.

yea,lack of physical activity,lack of proper nutrional info--they dont even know what eating "right is" even in comparison to black american males.And just flatout eating the worst possible way carbs and fat more than any other type of food.

I think being overweight goes unoticed too when black girls always complain about single..Being fat and weaves...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not to spam post but i think with black dudes difference is they tend to work out or at least are more concious about being physical is more healthy than playing videogames all day long..Most dudes i know workout gym or park bound...

Like black chics to even admit that they dont eat rigt or get enough excerize you need to beat it out of them with a stick.They dont think nuthing is wrong with having rhino legs and power ranger arms..

Black Girl:"My man like it like that"...(she dont even got a man though)...
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what's this? I'm going to Universal Studios in a few weeks.

around october they change the theme park part into a halloween zone
    ? nice!!!
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you have to consider that when they say "overweight" they tend to leave out bone density and muscle mass. Black folks generally have bigger bodies than white folks. I've heard people call Beyonce overweight just because she's not Paris Hilton thin.

When they say "obese"......................................I got nothing. Sorry, no excuse for that. That's just comes from eating Doritos for breakfast, Flaming Hot Cheetos for lunch and Popeye's chicken and biscuits with a side of mashed potatoes and cole slaw for dinner......and washing all three meals down with Tahitian Treat.

And not working out
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    Options
    J. Rob wrote: »
    you have to consider that when they say "overweight" they tend to leave out bone density and muscle mass. Black folks generally have bigger bodies than white folks. I've heard people call Beyonce overweight just because she's not Paris Hilton thin.

When they say "obese"......................................I got nothing. Sorry, no excuse for that. That's just comes from eating Doritos for breakfast, Flaming Hot Cheetos for lunch and Popeye's chicken and biscuits with a side of mashed potatoes and cole slaw for dinner......and washing all three meals down with Tahitian Treat.

And not working out

dont start with that "big boneded" ? please
  • onepunch2
    onepunch2 Banned Users Posts: 324
    edited October 2011
    Options
    just found out white boys can't jump...and white girls like to take ? in the ass...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yea

most black men are obese too

in fact most americans

I'm trying to find your point in stating the obvious
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn it feels good not to be a fat ass.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    they must not include africans in these black obesity statistics, cuz i still have never seen an obese african in my life

LOL your people don't got food to get fat off.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why there are more overweight black women than men.

White men have a higher percentage of obesity than black men as well. Why don't you speak on that?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I work part time at a Gym and it's always the same with the black women I sign up they want to get fit but not lose an inch of curves, just the stomach. When I tell them it doesn't work like that it's like I'm telling them their favorite weave has been discontinued yo. And in general a lot of them just have bad diets, just because you drink a lot of Tea doesn't mean ? when it's from Mcdonalds.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why there are more overweight black women than men.

White men have a higher percentage of obesity than black men as well. Why don't you speak on that?

Cuz that would take the focus off insulting black women duh.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    some of that obesity ? is ? .....i took some fat test and the ? said i was obese........the test said i'm 25 pounds overweight therefore i'm obese.........smh, i workout 3 to 4 days a week and ain't fat, just got some muscle

? some folks are naturally bigger.......... but are some tone muthafuckas that will never be skinny just their genetic makeup my ? !
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Minorites African American and Latinos both have higher obesity rates, higher cholestrol, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart diesease (mostly black) than white folks...damn shame.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lots of feelings in here
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    any time i go to a buffet i dont see black or white....i just see fat ? everywhere! *dinka voice*
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they must not include africans in these black obesity statistics, cuz i still have never seen an obese african in my life

? , I have. You must never been to a mechanic shop in the hood lol.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cuz that would take the focus off insulting black women duh.

Co-siggity
  • J-GUTTA
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the worst i've seen is once in a blue moon a chubby african, i've never seen a morbidly obese one in my life tho. i'm sure the longer we live here and eat all this junk and fast food we will balloon up eventually as well

I think the fatter Africans that are around have basically Americanized their diets. There is something about the food here that isn't built for foreigners.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you're right cuz i'm starting to see chubby asian now when i never did be4. obesity is a problem for almost every developed country that has not only an abundance of food but an abundance of fast food

I know this Nigerian Doctor that goes to the gym madd cool he said he was skinny but put on madd weight and now looks like Idi Amin.......but he's dropped some 100lbs.

Well like I've told ya'll I was always the fat kid and the 1st time I went back to Guatemala every ? damn conversation started with "your so fat" and I took that ? to heart yo. But some of them same relatives that came to the States that were once skinny are some pudgy ? now so it evened out.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL my man Bashir is obese and he from Ghana, but I've seen some and salaams.
    But we got 2 nurse here in the clinic and they will tell you in a minute they not eating healthy nothing. When they come in our room for snacks all we got is nutritious stuff and they pass every time
This discussion has been closed.