Paul H's 'why are black girls' thread

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I think the fatter Africans that are around have basically Americanized their diets. There is something about the food here that isn't built for foreigners.

i don't think the food here is built for anybody. but it has become normal to us. im sure if i went to another land like africa for a year and only ate their native food, i'd probably become mad healthy and feel a lot better. not speaking from ignorance, i know a few people that go to africa every year and say their food is way better than america's.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    i don't think the food here is built for anybody. but it has become normal to us. im sure if i went to another land like africa for a year and only ate their native food, i'd probably become mad healthy and feel a lot better. not speaking from ignorance, i know a few people that go to africa every year and say their food is way better than america's.
    That's because a lot of them don't fry and eat processed food.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    That's because a lot of them don't fry and eat processed food.

That was my problem yo. Just throw it in the Microwave 3 minutes and done. I had to learn how to cook, now I'me a George Foreman Grill master yo.
  • king hassan
    edited October 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    That was my problem yo. Just throw it in the Microwave 3 minutes and done. I had to learn how to cook, now I'me a George Foreman Grill master yo.
    LOL I don't ? around in the kitchen homie. I got knives and all types of pots and pans. I stay buying vegetables and ? to cook
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    they must not include africans in these black obesity statistics, cuz i still have never seen an obese african in my life

They exist but most of them been here for a while.No theyre included american origin black women not jamaicans,Nigerians,Afro-cuban women,etc..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why there are more overweight black women than men.

White men have a higher percentage of obesity than black men as well. Why don't you speak on that?

The paper is on black women in america.Why would I compare it to white men though..?Its a strecth comparing it to black men,i did that cuz its crazy how black men have better diets I do compare the numbers to hispanic and white WOMEN though..Im looking up some stuff right now.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    haute wrote: »
    yea

most black men are obese tooin fact most americans

I'm trying to find your point in stating the obvious

FALSE..only about a third of black american men are overweight even.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    I like how nobody factors this into black women being single as ? :Obesity.

I think its a general lack of self esteem...How can you eat fast food,junk food and soft drinks 3x or better a day every day and never do any real excerize..youre killing yourself.Dont get me started on the hair and style of dress and overal mouthiness...Its a lack of self esteem root causes for the issues("? dont stay with us anyways".)
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Hispanics have slightly better numbers because of home cooked meals,slightly less fast food/junkfood..large amount of people(mostly men) that work manually..

And whos trynna to insult black women?Like I making these numbers up or something..gtfoh my face with that ? .
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    The paper is on black women in america.Why would I compare it to white men though..?Its a strecth comparing it to black men,i did that cuz its crazy how black men have better diets I do compare the numbers to hispanic and white WOMEN though..Im looking up some stuff right now.
    Your first post said obesity, not black women in America.
  • MissLeading
    edited October 2011
    I like how nobody factors this into black women being single as ? :Obesity.

I think its a general lack of self esteem...How can you eat fast food,junk food and soft drinks 3x or better a day every day and never do any real excerize..youre killing yourself.Dont get me started on the hair and style of dress and overal mouthiness...Its a lack of self esteem root causes for the issues("? dont stay with us anyways".)

How can you say nobody?? Have you been sheltered all of your life?

You act like you're stating new information..

This is silly.. You must be a troll..
  • king hassan
    edited October 2011
    ron-english-cereal-boxes-lg.JPG................................
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    How can you say nobody?? Have you been sheltered all of your life?

You act like you're stating new information..

This is silly.. You must be a troll..

I dont know what your issue is..I dont sit around and think about african american women all day mainly b/c of the bad attitude issue.I didnt know how fat they were/are even so how would I know people dont talk about their size as being a dating issue..?

Black girls wanna date me,I usually dont date "ya'll" no offense...So pardon if I aint up to date on everything "sistergirl"related..."pow".
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Seriously...Look at my Obesity thread.Chicks coming in there acting like im trynna post something to start ? up.Like im sitting around tearing up picture of black girls in magazines..lmao..all crazy and hateful.

Half of you look like my cousins,how can I hate you?I have issues with the way some of your carry yourselves so thats why i usually dont date you..(lol) but I wouldnt say I dislike much less hate or try to embarass you..Wtf..

Stop the hostility,its time to heal.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    So wait Paul Hate knows every black women... word dun?
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited October 2011
    The fact that you came on the IC for reliable information for a paper.doh%2520%287%29.gif
    You're going to cite a forum?

The fact that you constantly mention you don't "date us," when no one asked. &
    it has nothing what so ever to do with your paper.It's not a "loss," for us.doh%2520%287%29.gif
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    The fact that you came on the IC for reliable information for a paper.doh%2520%287%29.gif

it has nothing what so ever to do with your paper.It's not a "loss," for us.doh%2520%287%29.gif

Constantly mention...?

Im just letting these ladies know how I feel about them,theyre coming at me like I trynna to embarass 'em or something for posting what I posted in the obesity thread.

And I didnt KNOW about those obesity rates,they act like im rubbing it in their face or something talking about "where have I been" .I dont think about stupid ? like that.

Black chics' social problems aint on my mind .thats why it caught me off guard thats most black women are fat as ? ...I and came here and asked about it.Thats all..
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Constantly mention...?

Im just letting these ladies know how I feel about them,theyre coming at me like I trynna to embarass 'em or something for posting what I posted in the obesity thread.

And I didnt KNOW about those obesity rates,they act like im rubbing it in their face or something talking about "where have I been" .I dont think about stupid ? like that.

Black chics' social problems aint on my mind .thats why it caught me off guard thats most black women are fat as ? ...I and came here and asked about it.Thats all..

Yes,constantly.
    You said it the first time & no one asked.& Then you said
    it again in this thread & yet again...still no one asked. laughing.gif

That's irrelevant information we do not need to know.& Then
    at some point you mentioned something about weaves.& At another point
    you said "I dont sit around and think about african american women all day
    mainly b/c of the bad attitude issue."& Once again, this has nothing what so
    ever to do with topic of your" paper."You had ill intentions in that thread.So
    please do not sit here act like "Mr.Innocent that didn't anything wrong," because
    you're not.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Yes,constantly.
    You said it the first time & no one asked.& Then you said
    it again in this thread & yet again...still no one asked. laughing.gif

That's irrelevant information we do not need to know.& Then
    at some point you mentioned something about weaves.& At another point
    you said "I dont sit around and think about african american women all day
    mainly b/c of the bad attitude issue."& Once again, this has nothing what so
    ever to do with topic of your" paper."You had ill intentions in that thread.So
    please do not sit here act like "Mr.Innocent that didn't anything wrong," because
    you're not.

Ill intentions would be a donkey thread about black chics being 70 percent fat..

I mentioned weaves as something people dont bring up along with obesity as being a reason most of you ---like 70 percent single--are single...?How is that hostile,thats just a real fact sweetie.Deal with it..If thats embarassing to you,then you ladies need to adress it.

Its not like I just threw that out of nowhere or to spite a girl that responded in the thread.Most of you got wigs,most of you are fat and most of you are single...am I lying?So I guess to you telling the truth=being an ? ..lol..

Is the news and govt trynna embarass you ladies and have ill intentions towards black women too?You conspiracy minded,huh?

And I already said I mentioned USUALLY not dating you b/c I was explaining to someone that I dont think about you all the time,so why would I need to embarass you..you ladies do that to yourselves with those disgusting statistics.

Truth hurts.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Ill intentions would be a donkey thread about black chics being 70 percent fat..

I mentioned weaves as something people dont bring up along with obesity as being a reason most of you ---like 70 percent single--are single...?How is that hostile,thats just a real fact sweetie.Deal with it..If thats embarassing to you,then you ladies need to adress it.

Its not like I just threw that out of nowhere or to spite a girl that responded in the thread.Most of you got wigs,most of you are fat and most of you are single...am I lying?So I guess to you telling the truth=being an ? ..lol..

Is the news and govt trynna embarass you ladies and have ill intentions towards black women too?You conspiracy minded,huh?

And I already said I mentioned USUALLY not dating you b/c I was explaining to someone that I dont think about you all the time,so why would I need to embarass you..you ladies do that to yourselves with those disgusting statistics.

Truth hurts.
    "I mentioned weaves as something people dont bring up along with
    obesity as being a reason most of you ---like 70 percent single--are single."

So your paper is on us being single now?laughing.gifWhat the heck is your thesis?&
    70 percent??? I'm going to need you to get your information from a solid source,
    not a CNN story.You don't know what information to get for your paper & you don't
    know how to get it.I advise you to go to your teacher & ask questions because you're
    heading in the direction of a failing grade.If I were you,I would talk about why our fat
    ass country is fat instead.There's much more reliable information on it & it's easy to get.
    Look at the documentaries "Super Size Me," & "Food Inc." You would still be able to include
    the percentage of fat,black women in America.Pinpointing actual reasons why
    black women are in the lead of being obese is a harder topic.& I honestly don't think
    you have the intellectual ability to do it.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    & Another thing.You sat there & logged on a forum that consists of mainly black people.
    & With the few woman we do have on here,a lot of them are black.& You skipped right
    on to the powder room asking for information in the WRONG WAY.There is nothing wrong
    with wanting to know opinions on why black women are in the lead of being obese in America.
    I still do give you the side eye for asking this forum though.You already know a lot of people
    hate black women on here.& I also still give you the side eye for mentioning weaves,why
    we're "single," & how you don't date us.You already knew at that point you were digging
    your own grave with all the "subliminal," or understated supposed "insults."Which has NOTHING
    to do with your paper.

If I came on this board & skipped right on to "Grown & Sexy," & made a topic that said:
    "So I’m doing a paper on why most black men end up in prison & not in college, etc,etc."
    & Through out the post I kept saying slick sh*t like "well most black men are not home trained."
    & "Oh & a reason why they're single is because most of them are broke,dead beat
    dads that can't take care of their kids."If I started popping off with random "stereotypical,"
    stuff I would get e-jumped & would be accused of being Kinky Curls in disguise.

So please,just stop. shame.gif
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    they must not include africans in these black obesity statistics, cuz i still have never seen an obese african in my life

african americans descend mostly from west africans as far as i know and believe me a lot of them west african heffas are obese especially once they hit their late twenties. your statement might be true for east africans though...
  • MissLeading
    edited October 2011
    I dont know what your issue is..I dont sit around and think about african american women all day mainly b/c of the bad attitude issue.I didnt know how fat they were/are even so how would I know people dont talk about their size as being a dating issue..?

Black girls wanna date me,I usually dont date "ya'll" no offense...So pardon if I aint up to date on everything "sistergirl"related..."pow".

What does any of this have to do with your "paper"??

Usually when I write a paper, I research the topic before stating an opinion especially if it's a subject I'm not familiar with....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

LOL

*Wonders if it's really Paul H.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL

*Wonders if it's really Paul H.

yeah its me u ? ? .
This discussion has been closed.