Options

Comments

• Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    You see SOME (very few keep it real)dominican women with fake hair

MOST african american women have either fake hair or some ghetto b.s.Im wagering most young black women have fake hair at this point its no longer perms for the majority.

It matters to me cuz ur angry ? get mad when I point out to girls that I dont ? with their "natural" hair(i do but not ghetto styled natural hair) or wigs.

Example:

The blonde chic in that pic looks like she has shards of ? wrapped around her hair.I would beleive it or not walk up to her and tell her to her face that she would look good if she didnt have that weasel infestation she calls a hairstyle on her head.

It looks ? for black chics to dye their hair unless theyre bright.It dont match your skin.A real dude will tell u that to your face but another thing is with black women you assume you look good (look at the being fat is okay mentality most of you have now)if dudes wanna ? .

But that dont mean jack ? .

Another question..Why most of you so ? disrespectful to people all the time?Especially to eachother..(light vs dark).

Shards of ? ? Are you referring to her dreds? You mentioned you are cuban or puerto rican or something, but you need to be aware that there are more hair textures than what you are used to in your culture. If you don't like ? 's creations, who cares?! We all have opinions about things.

Same with your opinion on black chicks dying their hair....if you don't like it regardless of how it looks, that's your preference...your entitled to it but it stops nothing. If everyone agreed with your pov the world would be a boring place.

Idk what your asking me about light vs dark for... unlike you, I don't care or concern myself with why folks like or dislike certain aspects of life. Someone lurking might be wondering why your so concerned with black people and black issues if you detest our character and qualities so much. At the end of the day, we all have opinions.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Shards of ? ? Are you referring to her dreds? You mentioned you are cuban or puerto rican or something, but you need to be aware that there are more hair textures than what you are used to in your culture. If you don't like ? 's creations, who cares?! We all have opinions about things.

Same with your opinion on black chicks dying their hair....if you don't like it regardless of how it looks, that's your preference...your entitled to it but it stops nothing. If everyone agreed with your pov the world would be a boring place.

Idk what your asking me about light vs dark for... unlike you, I don't care or concern myself with why folks like or dislike certain aspects of life. Someone lurking might be wondering why your so concerned with black people and black issues if you detest our character and qualities so much. At the end of the day, we all have opinions.

Dominican and Cuban.

I have the same type of hair that lady has...difference is I actually groom myself.That is knotted together type or dreads.That comes from not combing or grooming your hair.I know she went for that look,but it looks and probably smells disgusting.

Most people dont say nothing to girls like that cuz they fear that nasty "you hate yourself" type reaction afrocentric people have.That is GROSS.I dont care what nobody says.

Im not concerned with jack ? but was to be my obesity on black american women report.Some people took it personally and merged it with another thread I made,so im asking some serious questions,"yall" cant seem to answer...
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dominican and Cuban.

I have the same type of hair that lady has...difference is I actually groom myself.That is knotted together type or dreads.That comes from not combing or grooming your hair.I know she went for that look,but it looks and probably smells disgusting.

Most people dont say nothing to girls like that cuz they fear that nasty "you hate yourself" type reaction afrocentric people have.That is GROSS.I dont care what nobody says.

Im not concerned with jack ? but was to be my obesity on black american women report.Some people took it personally and merged it with another thread I made,so im asking some serious questions,"yall" cant seem to answer...

Your questions are jokes steeped in ignorance. What sensible person would take your questions seriously?

Your report was on obesity in America. Read your first post. You changed it to black women for your own entertainment. I'm not taking what you say personally because I'm not overweight or obese. I just don't like people
    pretending to be concerned about something i.e hair, attitudes etc.. they claim not to give a ? about especially if you don't even associate with us on a personal level.

Do you really think asking ignorant, biased questions and making a bunch of ASSumptions is going to get you the response you want?

Ok boo boo....
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Your questions are jokes steeped in ignorance. What sensible person would take your questions seriously?

Your report was on obesity in America. Read your first post. You changed it to black women for your own entertainment. I'm not taking what you say personally because I'm not overweight or obese. I just don't like people
    pretending to be concerned about something i.e hair, attitudes etc.. they claim not to give a ? about especially if you don't even associate with us on a personal level.

Do you really think asking ignorant, biased questions and making a bunch of ASSumptions is going to get you the response you want?

Ok boo boo....

This post makes no sense.

And I said 20 times I already my original intent was just to see if people even knew about the issue cuz I sure did NOT.I wasnt here to quote people from the IC,please.Just shocked and disgusted by those numbers.

Im asking questions now cuz quite frankly im annoyed and my thread was derailed.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This post makes no sense.

And I said 20 times I already my original intent was just to see if people even knew about the issue cuz I sure did NOT.I wasnt here to quote people from the IC,please.Just shocked and disgusted by those numbers.

Im asking questions now cuz quite frankly im annoyed and my thread was derailed.

If it makes no sense then that goes right along with this thread.

And ? yo questions!
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate you are a pathetic loser.

The time you spend trying to "insult," black women on a forum
    could be used to have sex with a non-black women.Does insulting
    a woman make you feel like a thug?Do you feel like you're tough
    now?

You have officially convinced me that you do not get any p*ssy.

mellow.gif
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Paul Hate you are a pathetic loser.

The time you spend trying to "insult," black women on a forum
    could be used to have sex with a non-black women.Does insulting
    a woman make you feel like a thug?Do you feel like you're tough
    now?

You have officially convinced me that you do not get any p*ssy.

mellow.gif

False.But youve convinced me that your short,chubby and darkskinned with an overbite to end all overbites...
  • GeeGeeMaria
    GeeGeeMaria Members Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't even know why i'm responding to this crazy thread, but here goes:

You stated a bunch of stereotypes on this thread, i'll just focus on these:

Most black women wear weave - Turn on your tv and point out any white female celebrity. Nine out of Ten times they're wearing weaves themselves. This is a stupid, false stereotype targeting black women. Women of all ethnicities wear weave. I'm a black woman with hair that reaches the middle of my back and it's ALLLLLLLLLLL mine baby.

Most black women are overweight or obese - These statistics are based on the BMI index which is pretty extreme. My husband (oh yeah, I am married so apparently, SOMEONE out there wanted me) is 5'7" and weighs 178. He's all muscle, very fit, works out regularly. Yet, he's considered overweight. Black women tend to carry their weight differently than other races. We carry weight better, we're not as sloppy. If you check out the stats of your average, fit, toned, black video vixen, they are around 5'1-5'3 and weigh 135 lbs. According to the BMI, they are overweight. When you look at them, they have toned, flat stomachs, and are all ? and ? . I'm not trying to be disrespectful or racist, but if you check out a white woman with similar stats, 9 out of 10 times, she looks chubby. The weight is distributed more so in her stomach and arms. So you can't judge based on the BMI.

Now my question is, why do you seem to have so much hostility toward black women? Maybe you've come across some bad ones, but we're not all like that.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't even know why i'm responding to this crazy thread, but here goes:

You stated a bunch of stereotypes on this thread, i'll just focus on these:

Most black women wear weave - Turn on your tv and point out any white female celebrity. Nine out of Ten times they're wearing weaves themselves. This is a stupid, false stereotype targeting black women. Women of all ethnicities wear weave. I'm a black woman with hair that reaches the middle of my back and it's ALLLLLLLLLLL mine baby.

Most black women are overweight or obese - These statistics are based on the BMI index which is pretty extreme. My husband (oh yeah, I am married so apparently, SOMEONE out there wanted me) is 5'7" and weighs 178. He's all muscle, very fit, works out regularly. Yet, he's considered overweight. Black women tend to carry their weight differently than other races. We carry weight better, we're not as sloppy. If you check out the stats of your average, fit, toned, black video vixen, they are around 5'1-5'3 and weigh 135 lbs. According to the BMI, they are overweight. When you look at them, they have toned, flat stomachs, and are all ? and ? . I'm not trying to be disrespectful or racist, but if you check out a white woman with similar stats, 9 out of 10 times, she looks chubby. The weight is distributed more so in her stomach and arms. So you can't judge based on the BMI.

Now my question is, why do you seem to have so much hostility toward black women? Maybe you've come across some bad ones, but we're not all like that.

I dont beleive your're married.And the second paragraph is B.S.I think you're hispanic or mixed anyways.
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont beleive your're married.And the second paragraph is B.S.I think you're hispanic or mixed anyways.

The paragraph about black women carrying their weight differently?
    Why don't you believe that i'm married and why don't you believe that i'm black? Both of my parents are black, i'm not mixed with anything more than the typical black person.
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options

And what did you say you were? Afro-dominican or something like that?
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options

And yes I am married, i've been married for the past almost three years.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The paragraph about black women carrying their weight differently?
    Why don't you believe that i'm married and why don't you believe that i'm black? Both of my parents are black, i'm not mixed with anything more than the typical black person.

Cuz of what ive seen you type in other threads.
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cuz of what ive seen you type in other threads.

Well, I guess you're just gonna believe what you're gonna believe. I have no reason to lie about my race, who has time for that? I do think it's really sad though that you as a minority is buying into all the negative things the media is telling you about yourself and other minorities.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Options
    False.But youve convinced me that your short,chubby and darkskinned with an overbite to end all overbites...

You're a so called "Vet," of the IC.mellow.gif
    "Vet," of a forum + getting p*ssy = contradicition.
    Case closed.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You're a so called "Vet," of the IC.mellow.gif
    "Vet," of a forum + getting p*ssy = contradicition.
    Case closed.

A veteran,as in I was on the forum a few years back.Im not here everyday,all day..at least when im not in class.

P.S.How'd I know your were a bitter ass dark chic?
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well, I guess you're just gonna believe what you're gonna believe. I have no reason to lie about my race, who has time for that? I do think it's really sad though that you as a minority is buying into all the negative things the media is telling you about yourself and other minorities.

Puerto Ricans chics that date black dudes and start think they are blacks or can "fix" black people.I aint black neither,never tried to pass myself off as one...I know thats what youre doing though..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And what did you say you were? Afro-dominican or something like that?

Im dominican and cuban....im brown skinned yea..
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A veteran,as in I was on the forum a few years back.Im not here everyday,all day..at least when im not in class.

It's funny how you can't acknowledge that all the stereotypes you believe in have just been proven wrong. And you still didn't answer why you hate black women so much...
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not to spam post but i think with black dudes difference is they tend to work out or at least are more concious about being physical is more healthy than playing videogames all day long..Most dudes i know workout gym or park bound...

Like black chics to even admit that they dont eat rigt or get enough excerize you need to beat it out of them with a stick.They dont think nuthing is wrong with having rhino legs and power ranger arms..

Black Girl:"My man like it like that"...(she dont even got a man though)...

Lloooooooooooool!!!
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's funny how you can't acknowledge that all the stereotypes you believe in have just been proven wrong. And you still didn't answer why you hate black women so much...

Its obvious to me youre not african american..i think youre a hispanic or mixed..especially now that you posted four different times to my reply.I dont care either way.I dont hate black women,I dont usually date them but I dont hate or anybody else for that matter.

Most black girls are overweight,most got fake hair,most are single...am i lying?Stereotype or whatever,its the truth.
  • GeeGeeMaria
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its obvious to me youre not african american..i think youre a hispanic or mixed..especially now that you posted four different times to my reply.I dont care either way.I dont hate black women,I dont usually date them but I dont hate or anybody else for that matter.

Most black girls are overweight,most got fake hair,most are single...am i lying?Stereotype or whatever,its the truth.

You have some deep rooted self hatred issues going on. The simple fact that you can't acknowledge that i'm black simply because I don't fit into all of the stereotypes you mentioned. And yeah, you ARE lying, I could show you tons of black girls that I know personally that don't fit into that stereotype.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited October 2011
    Options

Sure@the bold.& You have no idea how I look.
    Your stupid supposed "insulting,"description does not fit me.& I'm
    bitter yet you're the one who took time out of your precious day to
    dedicate a post to "insulting," black women.

confused.gif

You're a joke.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You have some deep rooted self hatred issues going on. The simple fact that you can't acknowledge that i'm black simply because I don't fit into all of the stereotypes you mentioned. And yeah, you ARE lying, I could show you tons of black girls that I know personally that don't fit into that stereotype.

Most black women are single,overweight and have fake hair.Its a FACT.

How is self hate if I aint even african american.I aint talking about blacks in general...african american woman.Plus:Even if I was black and saying the same thing,that aint self hate thats the truth.

Another thing black american women do,is throw the self hate thing around when you dislike their behaviour..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sure@the bold.& You have no idea how I look.
    Your stupid supposed "insulting,"description does not fit me.& I'm
    bitter yet you're the one who took time out of your precious day to
    dedicate a post to "insulting," black women.

confused.gif

You're a joke.

I only post from class 95 percent of the time.Sorry try again and I aint dissing black woman im dissing you.
This discussion has been closed.