I'll look into it
  • West Brooklyn II
    West Brooklyn II Members Posts: 124
    edited January 2010
    grown man with a punk edge
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    rihanna is my style ICON, which young hoe doesnt wanna be here? shes (her stylist) is dumb unique and futuristic with an old school flare. i do me. whatever that means.
    for school: my ? consists of v necks, skinnys and mostly calf boots and frames
    work: nice slacks, tight pencil skirts, fitted button blouses and heels-typical. but i bounce it with tights and frames
    clubs: (dont do it often) but short dress (? the weather) 6 inches, frames and mac lipgloss
    frames are definitely MY thing
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    and I saaid HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY. I SAID HEY! A WHAT'S GOIN' OOOON?!

Fashion.

Its very euro street style.

a mix of street wear + urban style + masculine look

very alexander mcqueen look.

you'll see this style by fall 10 or spring 11 its in trendbook already forecasting the current fashion of years to come.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    bigb86 wrote: »
    lol damn cheap shot

and he know he'd hit.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Slacks and button ups all day, dress shoes and since it's winter, sweaters and dress boots and a hat is a must (I'm bald) :( and argyle or striped socks, my sock game is sick lol
    Summer linen and cotton slack slip on loafers in the summer,
    When I'm just chillen, jeans sweater and I still rock Wallabees and in the summer shorts and t-shirts with the retro sneakers
  • denialrich
    denialrich Members Posts: 5
    edited October 2011
    I am proud of my clothes completely unique. All I take from my floor-length burlap tabard my peep-toe clogs robust, then turn the body back to my great fruit adorned hood. I am creating my own home, redundant objects.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    denialrich wrote: »
    I am proud of my clothes completely unique. All I take from my floor-length burlap tabard my peep-toe clogs robust, then turn the body back to my great fruit adorned hood. I am creating my own home, redundant objects.

again funny as ? spam bot who seems to love fashion
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    T-shirts and jeans...I only wear nike boots, DCs and J's....
    Polo ? when I'm feeling "cute"...
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Strictly polo type shirts or button ups, with some nice jeans and ACG nike boots all day everyday. Three different style watches that switch up depending on the color that my clothes are that day. Earth tone colors are my preference (tan, brown, burnt orange, beige, etc) although I will rock other colors if I'm feeling like it.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I usually rock this on the weekend

lastd1.jpg

I wear this during the weekend day when go around strong arming folks for they happy hour money

wookie_costume1.jpg
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    I wear nice jeans, no holes, Doc Martins or Timbs, and button down shirts. Like to look sharp but chill.
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    I still cant find the orange and brown nike goadome acgs though. I'm talking about the alternate pair of orange and brown, not the standard ones, I have those.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typically my style of dress goes between rocking

streetwear (Jordans/Nikes, graphic tees, jeans, Fitted or Snapbacks, plaid button ups,)

Casual (more GQ style of casual clothes like polos, simpler dress shirts, henleys, thermals, boat shoes, simple sneakers like chucks or Jack Purcell....brands like ALDO, Express)

Smart Casual (V-neck sweaters, dress shirt with tie, Cardigans, sweater vests)

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    business in the office - tailored Italian hand made suits (i like the Sicilian brand Nardelli ex-Valentino designers that branched off), Armani belt, nice department store shirts and ties and dress shoes with a daily buff of that kiwi

business casual out of the office - remove or loosen tie or lose the jacket, go out for some drinks. keeps girls guessing about where you came from our where you're going, like in your down time you're always in between some serious ?

casual on weekends and Fridays - Armani jeans with matching belt or D&G jeans with matching belt, freshly cleaned up white Air Force Ones and some type of fresh tee - usually White Sox, Jordan/Bulls or Bears themed, fresh company polo with AJ's on casual Friday. top it off with a new era fitted i wear like a ball player (because i'm white, and played baseball) and of course the Prada sunglasses.

cologne - D&G Light Blue or Prada in the morning, Armani Aqua Di Gio on the way home and evenings, D&G The One or Gentleman The One late evenings and going out on weekends.

basically if it ain't made in Italy or supporting my teams i ain't ? with it.
  • king hassan
    reaperbong wrote: »
    business in the office - tailored Italian hand made suits (i like the Sicilian brand Nardelli ex-Valentino designers that branched off), Hugo Boss black belt or Armani brown belt, nice department store shirts and ties and dress shoes with a daily buff of that kiwi

business casual out of the office - remove or loosen tie or lose the jacket, go out for some drinks. keeps girls guessing about where you came from our where you're going, like in your down time you're always in between some serious ?

casual on weekends and Fridays - Armani jeans with matching belt or D&G jeans with matching belt, freshly cleaned up white Air Force Ones and some type of fresh tee - usually White Sox, Jordan/Bulls or Bears themed, fresh company polo with AJ's on casual Friday. top it off with a new era fitted i wear like a ball player (because i'm white, and played baseball) and of course the Prada sunglasses.

cologne - D&G Light Blue or Prada in the morning, Armani Aqua Di Gio on the way home and evenings, D&G The One or Gentleman The One late evenings and going out on weekends.

basically if it ain't made in Italy or supporting my teams i ain't ? with it.
    You must work downtown Chicago and live on the N side

• A.J. Trillzynski
    edited April 2012

well damn bro, you are perceptive.

cold weather gear: business overcoat, Armani Jeans denim jacket or Sox hoodie for more casual.. nice silk scarf and leather gloves with a current Hawks or Bears beanie
  • king hassan

well damn bro, you are perceptive.

cold weather gear: business overcoat, Armani Jeans denim jacket or Sox hoodie for more casual.. nice silk scarf and leather gloves with a current Hawks or Bears beanie

Well with that style it's got to be lol. It's all good tho, and you say you a white dude, only white dudes on the SS live in HP or over in Beverly, but your style is cool tho
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited April 2012
    you got it right i'm actually from Beverly, looking to move to the NS sometime soon though i wanna buy into a high rise off LS near Lincoln Park/Lake View, something with a view of the lake and my kid can ride his bike along the front. I would live in HP if the commute up to the loop was a little easier with L access or they at least had a Whole Foods lol
  • king hassan
    you got it right i'm actually from Beverly, looking to move to the NS sometime soon though i wanna buy into a high rise off LS near Lincoln Park/Lake View, something with a view of the lake and my kid can ride his bike along the front. I would live in HP if the commute up to the loop was a little easier with L access or they at least had a Whole Foods lol

YOu m ust don't have a car, the NS is notorious for bad parking and HP is no better. I'm in Woodlawn now and work @ U of C so I basically walk or ride my bike to work. And I can also catch the green line @ 63rd & Cottage to go downtown. I'll be glad when they finish cleaning this ? up over here. And they have a Whole Foods in HP and a Treasure Island too. And the Metra is over there as well and about 4 buses going to the L and express buses that go down King and Cottage grove.