BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
edited May 2010 in The Weight Room
So i given up fried foods....would you?

Comments

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When money is better, I probably will cut down on it.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hell yea. that ? is the WOAT for you
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yup, have done it before....not that hard...

what reason are u doing it for?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nope, i have a high motabolism and love fried food
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah

I really don't mess with fried stuff
  • florida321
    florida321 Members Posts: 60
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Have done it but they taste to good to give up for life.
  • BlackRoses
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    yup, have done it before....not that hard...

what reason are u doing it for?

high cholesterol runs in my family, and i wanna drop 10lbs b4 the semester starts....
  • ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Theres only so many ways to cook chicken......................so No
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ive been eating it more than usual lately...but ive been working out harder and drinking ? loads of water

so its working out fine i hope
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i tried

i failed
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Rarely eat it, I can't remember the last time I did.

I actually can remember it, it was April 4th, a crab cake, some fried shrimp, and some fried fish; but saying that I can't remember it implies it's been a very long time.
  • BlackRoses
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ive been eating it more than usual lately...but ive been working out harder and drinking ? loads of water

so its working out fine i hope

question: whats the benefits of drinking lots of water other than clear skin
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BlackRoses wrote: »
    question: whats the benefits of drinking lots of water other than clear skin

when your eating right
    and drink alot of water weight loss is easier and faster
  • BlackRoses
    edited May 2010
    Options
    when your eating right
    and drink alot of water weight loss is easier and faster

koo...thanx
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't really eat too much fried food anymore so it's nothing. Now soda is a bit of a challenge for me.
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I still eat fried food but its rare like a once a week type thing. Nothing wrong with indulging as long as you control it to a certain extent.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    knivez wrote: »
    I still eat fried food but its rare like a once a week type thing. Nothing wrong with indulging as long as you control it to a certain extent.

that is what i do. My problem is coffee (cappucino), soda, and bread. Those three things are going to be the "dearth" of me.
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I eat fried foods in moderation
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Soda was easy. I can't see myself giving up fried foods, that'll def be a challenge.
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited May 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    that is what i do. My problem is coffee (cappucino), soda, and bread. Those three things are going to be the "dearth" of me.

bread is a tough one cuz it was pretty much my breakfast, lunch, and dinner cuz i would only make sandwich type foods. but now i limit my bread to just one meal a day and the others i'll eat without.I couldn't really figure out a good substitute for it though....not really a veggie person. Soda was actually easy but it took a little while to get used to mainly water. Still have juice once in a while though. I don't think its necessary to go cold turkey on stuff but you have to know when to put a limit on it all so its doesn't negatively affect your diet. If you can't you'll have to workout harder to counteract it.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    knivez wrote: »
    bread is a tough one cuz it was pretty much my breakfast, lunch, and dinner cuz i would only make sandwich type foods. but now i limit my bread to just one meal a day and the others i'll eat without.I couldn't really figure out a good substitute for it though....not really a veggie person. Soda was actually easy but it took a little while to get used to mainly water. Still have juice once in a while though. I don't think its necessary to go cold turkey on stuff but you have to know when to put a limit on it all so its doesn't negatively affect your diet. If you can't you'll have to workout harder to counteract it.

I try not to do "cold turkey" diets. I lose weight but I gain it back real fast. I lost 20 lbs one time in about two months by doing a cleansing and working out hard for about a month. I was looking right and feeling right but the diet was to hard to keep going. Now I look to do what you said. Limit some things but not take it out of my diet totally. I drink soda but usually just to help me drive home on my 2 hour trips. I drink coffee in the morning and only to stay awake until my adrenaline kicks in.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hardly ever eat fried food. Baked food, FTW!!!!!!!!!
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited May 2010
    Options
    never.......on my deathbed i want a 10 piece from Popeyes, 5 piece nuggets from Wendy's & a Double Down from KFC.........oh & some fried tilapia, catfish & red snapper......

fried foods.....the best thing to happen to earth since oxygen.....cant live without it
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited May 2010
    Options
    never.......on my deathbed i want a 10 piece from Popeyes, 5 piece nuggets from Wendy's & a Double Down from KFC.........oh & some fried tilapia, catfish & red snapper......

fried foods.....the best thing to happen to earth since oxygen.....cant live without it

That gonna be the cause of your early death so u better invest in George Foreman Grill Fast plus who the hell eat double down from KFC
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I hardly ever eat fried food. Baked food, FTW!!!!!!!!!

Co-sign.. For your bread problem, just go to whole wheat. And make sure its 100%, it should be the very first ingredient.