Fried Foods

Options
2»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just cooked some Whiting. Actually fried. Wifey said she has been hurting for my buffalo sauce and lemon pepper fried fish so she gets what she wants.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's hard when you pass by a store or fastfood joint smelling chicken,and hamburgers
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I just cooked some Whiting. Actually fried. Wifey said she has been hurting for my buffalo sauce and lemon pepper fried fish so she gets what she wants.

that sounds delicious...I wanna try this but with grilled or baked fish.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the only fried food i really indulge in is fries...but thats maybe once every two weeks or so...and i have to be craving fried chicken for me to fix or buy that now and thats not often

i sautee my fishs, bake or grill chicken/steak
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That gonna be the cause of your early death so u better invest in George Foreman Grill Fast plus who the hell eat double down from KFC

i do......its falls in my once a week weekly diet....once a week i have to eat a steak, once a week i have to eat a huge breakfast, once a week i have to eat only seafood all day, once a week i have to either go to fatburger, once a week i have to eat salad all day (of course filled with meat, preferably crispy chiccen), & once a week i have to have a Double down from KFC....

fucc a George Foreman grill......i like greasy foods....thats getting rid of the natural flavors that ? put in the meat.....? gave us that fat & grease in the food & ur tryin to say ? is wrong........lmao sorry bout that....i heard a fat man say this in the mall today....those exact words in the As Seen on TV store & the salesman was tryin to sell him a Foreman Grill that was wider than the average stove....but i love greasy foods.....? 's gift to slim cats
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spaceage sounds dumb as ? ..i dont even need to comment on that post..smh
  • spaceagepimpin
    edited May 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    spaceage sounds dumb as ? ..i dont even need to comment on that post..smh

but u just did.....u sound dumber than i dumber.....not commenting on my post is pretty much not posting at all.....
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No I ate fried fish,porkchops and chicken like 4 times this week
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    but u just did.....u sound dumber than i dumber.....not commenting on my post is pretty much not posting at all.....

lol I was seeing if you was gonna catch that..okay...you actually believe what you posted tho? The meat you eat isn't ? given..that ? has added chemicals, ingredients, artificial flavors, etc. You not eating what ? gave us..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'll never not eat fried foods.

I have to hit up the cub foods deli once a week and get fried chicken. I go loco on that ? . 2 sides, 2 pieces of chicken and a biscuit for 4.50? I'm all over that ? .
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i do......its falls in my once a week weekly diet....once a week i have to eat a steak, once a week i have to eat a huge breakfast, once a week i have to eat only seafood all day, once a week i have to either go to fatburger, once a week i have to eat salad all day (of course filled with meat, preferably crispy chiccen), & once a week i have to have a Double down from KFC....

fucc a George Foreman grill......i like greasy foods....thats getting rid of the natural flavors that ? put in the meat.....? gave us that fat & grease in the food & ur tryin to say ? is wrong........lmao sorry bout that....i heard a fat man say this in the mall today....those exact words in the As Seen on TV store & the salesman was tryin to sell him a Foreman Grill that was wider than the average stove....but i love greasy foods.....? 's gift to slim cats

? ... are you STUPID?! That's one of the worst ? you can eat...get it together man, damn.
  • spaceagepimpin
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? ... are you STUPID?! That's one of the worst ? you can eat...get it together man, damn.

u crazy....that double down is the best thing man has made since the loaf of bread
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wait, did you say your a skinny dude? If so then carry on. Your metabolism is fast as hell already. It's still bad for your arteries though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They say the double down is actually healthier than a lot of other ? people think is okay.
  • shadb33
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They say the double down is actually less unhealthy than a lot of other ? people think is okay.
    fixed...............
  • junegemini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    the only fried food i really indulge in is fries...but thats maybe once every two weeks or so...and i have to be craving fried chicken for me to fix or buy that now and thats not often

i sautee my fishs, bake or grill chicken/steak

i fried some whiting and talipia on saturday :(

it was da bomb too
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I fry fries from time to time but I mostly put them in the oven. And eating fried foods, I barely eat fast foot, can't remember the last time I stopped to get fast food
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i fried some whiting and talipia on saturday :(

it was da bomb too

Hit the recipe thread I have a fish recipe you would love!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    define "fried foods"

you mean like french fries??

what about grilled chicken ... is that fried food (i know it sounds kinda dumb but it is made in a frying pan LOL... yall talking about baking most of yall food??)
  • junegemini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^ you grill chicken on a grill...when its cooked it the pan its either fried or sauteed

but i think they're referring to deep frying methods
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eating fried chicken as i type..? yall and ur long life and upward mobility
  • spaceagepimpin
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lilhd47 wrote: »
    eating fried chicken as i type..? yall and ur long life and upward mobility