Are yall still working out?

Options

Comments

• American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    i've never worked out a day in my life ... I love ? ? with loose agility and long strokes .. why risk my lean slender flexibility and good ? form for muscles I dont need ..?

I do eat lots of fruits and vegetables ... I just stocked up on alot of pomegrante juice and acai berry juice too ....

so I would say I eat healthy which subsitutes for that workout ? ....

excersise increases your stamina in the bedroom
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    what's ur work out routine looking like?

Saturday/Tues/Thurs: 30 mins cardio, stretch, arm weights, weighted squats, extensions, kickbacks, leg lifts, bicycle crunches
    Monday/Friday: Rest or pilates
    Wednesday: on the track warm up with 2 laps and then I run the straight aways then walk or jog the curves for 2 miles.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Ab Ripper X from the P90x disc set is the truth

It's definitely good. Mainly to build great core strength.

For those trying to improve the abs:

The best way to get the abs poppin' is to keep switching up your work out. So I'll do Ab-Ripper X every other time I work out. On the in between days, do your own routine. If you're in the weight room it's good to use that thing that you can do dips on. Face outward, put your back on the pad and raise your legs until they're parallel to the floor. Like 3 sets of 20 is great for the core and lower abs.

When you finish a set of sit-ups or crunches, lay back immediately and hold your feet six inches in the air for ten seconds for some extra burn.

You slow metabolism dudes have to get your fair share of running in as well.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm @ work but it's on the P90x website....or bittorent if you wanna go that route lol
    Nah, no equipment
    For the rest of the workouts? Yes, you'll need dumbells, a chair, pull-up bar and that's it

Free Weights are always the way to go. and i seen a commercial of the P90x ? looks like it just might work.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    excersise increases your stamina in the bedroom

? ? is enough exercise for me chief ....
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thanks Loo...
    But i have to be careful sometimes because i tend to get addicted to working out sometimes :(
    then i stop when people start worrying about me..
    I need to find a good balance..

Anybody know of any good work outs for toning arms? I get tired of doing the same stuff

well what do you do now?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Free Weights are always the way to go. and i seen a commercial of the P90x ? looks like it just might work.

It really does. But I'm on to Insanity
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

How much was that ? ?

So you dont go to a gym?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How much have you lost in total thus far?

as a grand total 51 lbs since last August more or less 30. It's taken longer but I've been doing it right you can say.
    what are your thoughts on creatine

Creatine is okay but I took that Animal Stack I told you about and that had me adding madd weight to my lifts.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i work out every tues, wed, and friday...gotta keep ya body in tip top shape
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well what do you do now?

lol idk the names of the stuff.. I just do a lot of stuff with free weights..
    was just wondering if anybody knew of any good dvd's or something that works the arms out pretty good
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options

that insanity ? looks to gimmicky.

probably works though, if you can stick to it.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    as a grand total 51 lbs since last August more or less 30. It's taken longer but I've been doing it right you can say.

Creatine is okay but I took that Animal Stack I told you about and that had me adding madd weight to my lifts.

animal stack. yep, you did tell me about that. over the past month i've been taking this, and i've added 10 lbs to all my workouts

concrete.jpg
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited May 2010
    Options
    that insanity ? looks to gimmicky.

probably works though, if you can stick to it.

The Fitness Test is difficult....and that's just to see where you are before you start the real one!
    I"m telling you, if you try it out, it's no joke
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options

damn, i just copped that p90x ? ...but i ? my ankle up the same day, so i havent used it yet
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol idk the names of the stuff.. I just do a lot of stuff with free weights..
    was just wondering if anybody knew of any good dvd's or something that works the arms out pretty good

check this website out. There is tons of info & workouts designed for women. http://realwomensfitness.com/category/womens-arms-exercises/ <<arm exercises
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ayo, whats a animal stack?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ayo, whats a animal stack?

from what i understand, it helps you go harder in the gym plus helps with the recovery of muscles after a workout.

J-Gutta: so you you really co sign this animal stak ? ? cuz i found some online for $22 i think im gonna get it. but only if it u saying its worth it
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited May 2010
    Options
    check this website out. There is tons of info & workouts designed for women. http://realwomensfitness.com/category/womens-arms-exercises/ <<arm exercises

thanks!!!!
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2010
    Options
    from what i understand, it helps you go harder in the gym plus helps with the recovery of muscles after a workout.

J-Gutta: so you you really co sign this animal stak ? ? cuz i found some online for $22 i think im gonna get it. but only if it u saying its worth it

oh word?

yea J-gutta, answer that question...i might have to get that ? to.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thanks!!!!

You're welcome. :)
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    animal stack. yep, you did tell me about that. over the past month i've been taking this, and i've added 10 lbs to all my workouts

concrete.jpg

There's this stuff that cats are doing in the gym called DBOL it's like 12 pills a day and is madd close to juicing. These dudes is getting brolic my g but you have to take an ? protector because your body will literally change in 1 month. I'm not ? with it because I just want to get cut and lose some more weight I don't want to get bigger.
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There's this stuff that cats are doing in the gym called DBOL it's like 12 pills a day and is madd close to juicing. These dudes is getting brolic my g but you have to take an ? protector because your body will literally change in 1 month. I'm not ? with it because I just want to get cut and lose some more weight I don't want to get bigger.

wait...so that animal stack ? makes you gain weight?, or is it only for the ? Loo said
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited May 2010
    Options

nah i cant mess with that 12 pills a day stuff. thats just too much.

i'm looking to gain about 10 lbs, get some cuts and maintain that.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I do 150 push ups and 150 sit ups every morning and I have a certain diet I rool with