How long do you wait to cook for him

Options

Comments

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hate to correlate cooking with sex but usually cooking depends on sex for me. If u do good u get a 5 star breakfast in the morning or dinner later on. I don't even think about it, my body just naturally moves towards the kitchen after some good lovin.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

I'll cook for almost anyone, I hold my ? to a higher standard than that.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Cooking really isnt that hard if you can read and have Google.

I don't think I cooked a full meal for him until we moved in together.

this is the problem, what you describe is not knowing how to cook. even a simpleton can look up a recipe, buy that stuff and do what the recipe says...

same goes for girls who say they can cook, when they barely know how to prepare 3 different dishes. all these girls never stood with their mom in the kitchen preparing food for the family, they only cook the same 2 meals for themselves every now and then and think this equals knowing how to cook.

you ain't messing with african or hispanic (un-americanized) chicks cause these girls were taught by their mommies how to take care of a fam...

if you can't cook for a full workweek without looking ? up, you can't cook. you only know how to prepare something to eat which is not the same.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Vincenzo

I know how to cook and I was cooking dinners before my mother got home from work by 14. On top of that, my grandmother lived next door and taught me how to bake. I could easily cook a weeks worth of meals with no assistance, but Googling new ideas is fun to me.

It's not that I CAN'T, I just don't really enjoy cooking that much. I'll do it of course but I'm not all passionate about it like Marley.

Maybe that will change , maybe not.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited October 2011
    Options
    say word mumma...............

hook me up with some brown stew fish babes

I'm hungry :)

lol. I've never made stew fish....stew chicken, but not stew fish.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    2 years and you cooked once?.. Poor guy....

Don't feel bad. Things didn't work out so it would have been a wasted effort anyways (lol...i kid).
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It was probably a few weeks after we started dating. I made him a breakfast sandwich, wrapped it up and ran to school so it could stay warm. lol.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    sigworthy post.

You should make that your new sig.

lol........
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It was probably a few weeks after we started dating. I made him a breakfast sandwich, wrapped it up and ran to school so it could stay warm. lol.
    And this the dude that married you right???
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And this the dude that married you right???

yes it is.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Vincenzo

I know how to cook and I was cooking dinners before my mother got home from work by 14. On top of that, my grandmother lived next door and taught me how to bake. I could easily cook a weeks worth of meals with no assistance, but Googling new ideas is fun to me.

It's not that I CAN'T, I just don't really enjoy cooking that much. I'll do it of course but I'm not all passionate about it like Marley.

Maybe that will change , maybe not.

i was speaking generally, it was just about your statement that cooking is easy since you can look up recipes. a lot of girls really think that means you know how to cook...

me personally, i don't care really if a girl knows how to cook. it's more a nice to have feature. i can cook for myself and if we have kids we can get some kind of nanny who does that.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I usually cook before we have sex times

I like to cook especially bake and I want him to enjoy my cooking

But I'm surprised so many chicas would ? first
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i was speaking generally, it was just about your statement that cooking is easy since you can look up recipes. a lot of girls really think that means you know how to cook...

me personally, i don't care really if a girl knows how to cook. it's more a nice to have feature. i can cook for myself and if we have kids we can get some kind of nanny who does that.

Never heard a man say that. To each their own but that won't ever happen in my home, I don't care if I'm Oprah Winfrey rich. I put a hot meal inside my child's belly everyday and that will stick with him forever (hopefully).
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I usually cook before we have sex times

I like to cook especially bake and I want him to enjoy my cooking

But I'm surprised so many chicas would ? first

muchachas ? before they know a ? 's last name, some hoes are wild out there
  • kat2180
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hmm..get ? or work over a hot stove?

I'm not seeing where the surprise comes in....
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Never heard a man say that. To each their own but that won't ever happen in my home, I don't care if I'm Oprah Winfrey rich. I put a hot meal inside my child's belly everyday and that will stick with him forever (hopefully).

we have a housemaid in ghana actually..i wouldn't get a complete stranger though, i was thinkin of some old auntie or something like that
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

SMH @ ? ?

*secretly approves* :)
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yes it is.
    Well alllllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxXzrKX1NoVSReq_i7SZc8dlXPzRX1RSuJDxEbLVYoYP6ich8mwQ
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

*shrug* thats what i was thinking but it is what it is..........
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    All guys want or expect you to cook for them......and I'm annoyed that it's the first thing they ask as if cooking is rocket science. I'm part Jamaican so I've been getting asked if I can cook since about 15. I'm so over it I cringe and get very irritated every....time ... I'm asked.

I no longer give into this role play. I cook for myself and if I know the guy is coming over, I'll make enough for both but I don't specifically "cook for a man". It's old and lame to me now. I see it as something society places as a woman's "job" and men just play into it. My ex still complains that I never cooked for him or offered during our relationship. I only did it once for us randomly- two years in- bc we both wanted something home cooked as opposed to take out on a night in. Until that day he thought i couldn't cook. F*k that. Cook for me!

that's triflin as hell...2 years and you only cooked once...that's just unattractive and not because of some idea of gender roles...
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Can either of you change the oil in a car?

Can you? I mean keeping on this equal thang....
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    that's triflin as hell...2 years and you only cooked once...that's just unattractive and not because of some idea of gender roles...

Lol Yeah, my ex expresses his resentment on this subject all the time but I don't see what the big deal is.

@ the highlighted....then why else is it unattractive in your opinon?
  • kat2180
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Can you? I mean keeping on this equal thang....

What about this thread is equal?

I didn't see the t/s ask the males the first time they cook for thier woman.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *shrug* thats what i was thinking but it is what it is..........

dont listen to her Pico..she 30 and still aint married
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

I wish I met a classy woman like u in high school. Someone with that old school vibe that knew how to treat a good man. Your husband is a lucky man.