Let's list people who should be banned from Occupy Wall Street

@My_nameaintearl
@My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
You gotta stay on message in the politics game, yameen? If you're trying to protest the criminally fraudulent activity of financial businesses, you gotta get that point through clearly without a bad signal-to-noise ration, yadig? So let's help these folks out by making a list of all the people who should ? and ? of OWS.

1. Ron Paul stans, for being stupid enough to think the US can just opt out of all the credit systems in the world and hoard shiny gold doubloons instead. You can't even grow a beard, let alone hold a grip like Blackbeard. ? off to that experimental community in Texas run entirely by Libertarians with minimal government, no taxes, gold currency, and.... oh wait that failed completely because it's ? stupid? My bad.

2. 9/11 truthers, for being dumb enough to refuse to believe that modern skyscrapers are intentionally designed to collapse inwards instead of falling right the ? over onto other multi-billion dollar properties. No I'm not interested in a free Zeitgeist DVD, no I don't think Jesse Ventura was a good governor, wrestler, or Navy SEAL, and no, nobody cares that ? Cheney remote-controlled the planes into the buildings with his cyborg implants. I wish he had shot YOU in the face instead of that other guy.

3. The Lesbian-? -Bisexual-Transgender alliance for thinking that if there's a protest against anything, they're automatically invited to come protest a completely different set of issues. We want to pull Wall Street's skirt up metaphorically, not literally. It's a protest, not an optional English 322 seminar on the Genderfuck and Tri-? symbolism of the Harry Potter novels. We don't care how you ? as long as you ? off first.

4. Anyone concerned about the following: The Illuminati, Freemasonry, Reptilian Shapeshifters, Bilderburgers, Zionists, Anti-Zionists, the NWO, the LWO, the BWO, High ? Fructose Corn Syrup, Occult Symbols in Kanye West Videos, Jay-Z and Beyonce being in some kind of Rosemary's Baby situation, Black Hebrew Israeliteism, 4Chan, Kemetian Science, Alternative Fuels, Vegan Spam, HAARP, the Lovecraft Mythos, or that ? movie about the masked guy who bombs London and shaves some broad's head.

5. The homeless. Get a job, you ? !

Comments

• Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Wht about that ugly ? that draws a moustache on and walks around topless?

oh yeah and anybody playing african drums.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    west1.JPG?uuid=45d23PjEEeCvhYhGIVt8PQ

Cornel West arrested, to appear in court
    By Joy Freeman-Coulbary

Cornel West was arrested on Sunday along with 18 others while protesting at the Supreme Court.

(L to R): R&B singer Raheem Devaughn, Bootsy Collins and Cornell West among Occupy DC protestors on October 16, 2011...

"...deal with the permanent government of the country, and the permanent government of the country is Wall Street oligarchs and corporate plutocrats and the questions becomes what is the relationship between that president and Wall Street. West said..."

damn.. did bootsy really have to out there lookin like that tho?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Occult Symbols in Kanye West Videos, Jay-Z and Beyonce being in some kind of Rosemary's Baby situation, Black Hebrew Israeliteism, 4Chan, Kemetian Science, Alternative Fuels, Vegan Spam, HAARP, the Lovecraft Mythos, or that ? movie about the masked guy who bombs London and shaves some broad's head.

guess you're out then, huh Ktulu?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    I don't much like Lovecraft myself. There is a community of people online who believe that by propagating the central themes of his stories, Cthulhu et al can manifest in reality. I assume they are all either schizophrenics or trolls or both.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    yeah ive heard of them. pretty damn funny and disturbed. Drop some lanks if u know any forums.
  • Hustle Crow
    Hustle Crow Members Posts: 133
    edited October 2011
    Thank you thread starter
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    4chan is a terrible site though.
    the cesspool of our generation.

310637_2401946404850_1136777814_3897571_1123034735_n.jpg

a lot of truth in this pic

it still reads "life sucks and u failed at it" but I do agree with many MANY of the points made
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited October 2011
    he says he got two scholarships that covered 90% of his tuition, but doesn't want anything handed to him

these people are basically saying "i don't care if anyone gets screwed, let's keep things the way they are for no reason"