The warrior's thread/back on my regimen

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How The Bodybuilding Supplement Caffeine May Support An Increase In Calorie Burning

1. Caffeine May Support The Increase Of Lipolysis.

Caffeine may temporarily support lipolysis, the breakdown of fat.

2. Caffeine May Temporarily Support The Increase Of Thermogenesis.

Caffeine, alone or in combination with other supplements, may temporarily raise one's metabolism boosting calorie burning. Keep in mind that this effect may be diminished in people who habitually consume caffeine - especially those who habitually consume large quantities of caffeine (>300mg/day).

3. Caffeine Works With Green Tea.

Few people would doubt that tea is one of nature's best drinks. And, research continues to examine the many potential benefits associated with tea consumption.

In weight loss supplements, it seems that green tea, in particular the catechin EGCG, when combined with caffeine, works synergistically. This combination has been suggested to boost circulating levels of norepinehrine, which stimulates the breakdown of stored fat and stored carbohydrate.

Additional Tips To Increase Calorie Burning:

Add Activities Of Daily Living.

Don't discount the calories burned during activities of daily living such as cleaning your car (versus letting someone else clean it), walking as opposed to driving, cleaning your home etc. Even if you go to the gym for an hour every day, it is vital to be active throughout the day. This is especially important for those with sedentary desk jobs.

Add Intervals.

If you are doing cardio, add one or two interval sessions every week. By increasing the intensity (in this case, varying the intensity), intervals will help you burn through calories at warp speed.

Add a little more protein. You burn more calories digesting protein than you do digesting fat and carbohydrate. Though we need all three of these macronutrients, it is a good idea to take a look at your diet and substitute protein for fat or carbohydrate if you are over-consuming either of these macronutrients.

Lift For Growth.

By adding muscle tissue, your metabolically active tissue, you'll burn more calories at rest. Granted, the amount you burn at rest is often overblown, but even a few calories a day, over time, can help with weight loss or weight maintenance.

The best way to lose weight is through a sound diet and exercise program. Caffeine alone will not help you shed pounds. However, if used responsibly, you may support a boost in athletic performance and alertness as well as possibly burn a few more calories in the process.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    CAFFEINE GIVES INSTANT STRENGTH IN THE GYM

In addition to providing energy during workouts, consuming caffeine can also enhance strength gains. According to a study published in the May 2010 issue of the "Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition," subjects ingesting caffeine improved their one rep maximum bench press, or the maximum amount of weight lifted for one rep, compared to the placebo group.

and you know when you lift more, you ripped and break down your muscle then with protein and bcaa's with rest it repair the tissue and the tissue grows stronger and bigger.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Caffeine Dosage - Dont Overdose

Caffeine Doses between 3-5 mg/kg/body weight taken 30-60 minutes before training should produce a performance-boosting effect in most people. That would be equivalent to about three cups of coffee or three cans of caffeinated energy drink. However, as the sensitivity to caffeine varies, you may need to adjust the exact dose. Many people take caffeine overdose. But let me tell you that Overdosing or exceeding intake more than 5 mg/kg/body weight will not give you any further benefit but rather increase the caffeine content of your ? to levels above 12 micrograms/ml. This is the upper limit permitted in drug-tested sports.

Caffeine Side Effects

Up to a certain level, caffeine can make you feel more alert and wide awake. Excessive amounts can increase restlessness, nervousness, trembling, irritability and cause diarrhea or even heart palpitations. If you are susceptible to caffeine's side effects, it probably isn't worth taking as you won't get a performance-boosting effect and you can drink caffeine free green tea. Caffeine is also a diuretic, causing you to excrete more fluid. If you do decide to use caffeine, drink extra water before and during exercise to counteract this effect.

So there you go, i hope you have a better understanding the benefits and risk of the World's Most used Drug Caffeine.

Stay away from the sugar energy drinks that contains to much sugar AND fat. I used 200mg of Caffeine before my work out. I take it with green tea extract on empty stomach to burn fat, it's a great and cheap fat burner and pre work out.

And i get my caffeine in pill form, the brand i used higher power and cheap supplements you get 130 pills that will last about six weeks if you take it 3x a day for around 6-7 bucks, a steal.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    OK this is my start of my 2nd week and i lost 8 pounds already by just eating clean, boxing in the gym and cardio at 6 in the morning.

Like i said im taking my time and to get my body back used to this lifestyle. I go to the gym to do cardio early in the morning. I pop a caffeine and Green tea extract in pill form with some bcaa's on a empty stomach and i go do some cardio.

My knees is bad due to the years of football in High School, playing with torn ligaments, running the streets as a youth, Squating and Hack Squats and Leg Pressing some HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS, Torn my menisus last year in a fight, and running 6 miles a day at a lake for 2 years, 5 years ago pounding on the hard pavment. With the extra poundage i put on so my knees pop's when i walk, a brotha cant creep when i come in at night because the knee go pop, pop, pop,pop when i walk.

So the fish oil is helping out with the joints and even the lil weight lost helps out a lot, i will get some other things for the knee to get the cartilige strong again.

I still havent made my diet plan out or even take protein yet. but im eating these things.

Carrots, celery, salad. oatmeal, tuna, turkey meat, chicken breast, subway, low carb burger, almonds, veggie shakes, boiled chicken then i shred the meat, whole wheat grain bread, tuna, grape fruit.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ASS JOURNEY, CAN I CUT DOWN TO 212 AGAIN WITH A 34 WAIST then bulk up to 240 on some Hulk out ? again. Im trying, this aint nothing new to me but there is going to be some bumps in the roads, roll with the punches and get back on the horse.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Arnold Schwarzenegger: Life's 6 Rules

• waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So now im boxing, and brought some Mexican Style handwraps, and learning how to wrap is a muthafucka. So now im learning how to wrap this week, practicing at home. And im going to learn how to wrap and wrap my hand before i go to the boxing gym. What it look like a Grown Ass Man asking a trainer or some kid to wrap my hands for me, SMH.

Wrapping Hands For Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai / How to wrap your hands

Everlast: How To Tie Hand Wraps Professional
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo im pumped right now, Just got my bag gloves for boxing in right now, UPS just dropped them off right now, I feel like putting them on and run outside and sock the first person i see woman, man or child in the mouth, lol (Joking). The Bag Gloves i used is from Title and it's 16oz, some damn great gloves that will last.

TITLE Platinum Paramount Bag Gloves
    Experience the New Platinum Paramount Advantage! Unbelievable assembly of molded "already broken in" foams to create the most comfortable, stylish, protective and powerful bag gloves on the market. Our all new Para-Mounted stacked cuff delivers the most ergonomic support, comfort and coverage of all of our bag gloves. The glove shell is covered in double thick, ultra-pliable full grain leather for professional results. A full leather 360+ wrap around wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure ensures a firm, supportive fit. A moisture-wicking hand compartment liner helps repel moisture and keep fists cool during training. When you demand the Paramount of training equipment - TITLE Platinum is your only choice!

Color: Black/Platinum

• waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i'll drop my stuff in a few

u must got some ? to drop, lol it been a week. I know you got some knowledge and live a warrior's lifestyle, add to the thread. It can be about anything for the mind, body or soul, Mental, Physical or spritual.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    vino23 wrote: »
    Christian Hip HOp Artist Sav!no :

Great inspired song, ALL GLORY BELONGS TO YAHUWAH! He comes first and our body he bless us with to use we should try to keep good care of, his dietry laws should be followed there is lots of stories how following Yahuwah dietary laws produce great benefits and fight off diease and fat add muscles to the body and mind.

Daniel 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

1:9 Now Elohim had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

1:10 And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my master the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.

1:11 Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,

1:12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

1:13 Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

1:14 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

1:15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

So Daniel refuse the King's meat and wine and asked for water and veggies and after 10 days they was stronger and healthier then the other Hebrews who ate the kings fatty meats and wine.

SHALOM
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PUMPKIN PROTEIN SHAKE

1 cup skim or lowfat milk
    1/2 cup canned (pure/natural) pumpkin
    1 scoop vanilla casein protein powder
    cinnamon to taste
    sweetener is optional (splenda or stevia, if you prefer avoiding the art. sweet's)
    blend it up and..... yum! Drink up.

Yep, that's it, just 4-5 ingredients. Loaded with protein
    NO sugar! Delicious! Sure you could use more ingredients
    and get all fancy, but just try this basic version first and
    see whatcha think.

The casein powders are great for this kind of shake because
    they are so thick (compared to whey which is more watery
    in shakes)... and a 'secret tip': shakes with viscocity, aka thickness
    or even some kind of "chew factor", have been scientifically
    proven to increase how full you feel.

If you're really hungry / thirsty, (or if you're a BIG DUDE),
    you might want to scale up those ingredients a bit.

it's the holidays stay strong!!!!!!
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Green Tea & Bodybuilding

Green Tea is a very popular tea for people into health and Fitness and even the general public. Green Tea can be beneficial to the goals of bodybuilders as you will see in this article.

About Green Tea

Green Tea drinking goes back thousands of years. Green Tea
    has more powerful anti-oxidant protection then Vitamin C and E. It also has been proven in studies to reduce risk of many different cancers including: stomach, small intestine, pancreas and colon. Lung cancer prostate, bladder and skin cancer.

Green tea also reduces blood sugar so should be a necessary part of a diet for those susceptible with the diabetic gene or with a family background of Diabetes. It also reduces blood pressure and aiding recovery of people from heart attacks. In addition, Green Tea reduces cholesterol levels and protects against arthersclerosis and heart disease, making it an all around heart healthy additive to one’s diet.

Green tea also fights against spread of disease as Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents. It also helps relieve the symptoms of the Flu diarrhea. It also protects the body
    against dangerous blood clots, arthritis, osteoporosis, preventing parkinsons disease, and much more. It even improves your cognitive function. No wonder why I feel so creative after drinking a cup of Green Tea!

Green Tea and Fat Loss

Green Tea has a dramatic effect on increasing metabolism. According to studies it can increase your metabolism by as much as 1/3! Many of today’s fat loss stacks already include powdered green tea in them. Green Tea also may give you that extra energy you need to motivate you to want to do your endurance excercises during cutting cycles.

Green Tea before Workouts

Due to the fact that each cup of Green Tea is equal to 1/3 of a cup of coffee it can be worthwhile to drink pre-workout to your weight training. Caffeine is a performance enhancer according to studies causing a significant increase in strength. That extra strength from the caffeine can lead to overall better muscle gains long term.

Green Tea Daily intake recommendations

Green Tea is recommended to be taken 3 times a day. One in the morning, afternoon, and one early evening. On weight lifting days have one cup before your weight lifting workout.

Green Tea Side Effects

Although Green Tea is very safe for most people, it does have side effects in large amounts, so you must be careful. Check with your doctor if you have hypoglycemia or diabetes before taking. These are some of the common effects if you drink more then 5 cups a day.

Stomach upset
    Constipation
    Headache
    Sweating
    Anxiety
    Nervousness
    Insomnia
    Restlessness
    Agitation
    Tremor
    Irritability
    Heart arrhythmias
    Palpitations
    Heartburn
    Loss of appetite
    Nausea
    Vomiting
    Diarrhea
    Dizziness
    Ringing in the ears
    Elevated blood sugar
    Elevated cholesterol
    Liver toxicity
    Convulsions

Also Green Tea will interact with some medications. Green tea should not be taken with asprin as both are blood thinners. Adenosine for irregular heart rhythm is also reduced by Green Tea. MAOI inhibitors used for depression and Phenylpropanolamine can cause a severe spike in blood pressure when either is taken with Green Tea. If you are taking beta blockers green tea will increase your blood pressure.

• waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Green Tea Extract Benefits

Green tea is one of the most widely used herbs all across the globe. It withholds numerous benefits for consumers and thereby, undoubtedly, has a rich history. Even though it is from the leaves that make black tea as well, green tea has a different color due to less oxidation elements.

Green tea is found in multiple variety all over the world since every region makes it in a different way as per its growing, processing, and lastly, harvesting conditions. It is generally believed that green tea extracts are quite beneficial for people in general. In fact, the evidences have been supported with valid evidences, making this herb all the more popular amongst consumers.

The first major benefit that you come across when it comes to green tea extract benefits is how the variants tend to lower any prospects of a specific kind of cancer development in one’s body. Green tea has such elements that play a strong role in neutralizing free radicals, which are identified as damage cells. In addition, the cell multiplication is also halted with the help of these extracts and thereby, a great deal of chances concerning cancer development is diminished.

Moreover, all individuals with issues like LDL cholesterol are suggested to use green tea extract pills. These help lower down the LDL in the body, which can be quite unhealthy for any individual since LDL cholesterol can backlog the arteries, and cause heart problems.

A noticeable fact is that green tea contributes immensely in weight loss efforts. In fact, researchers claim that weight loss and green tea extracts are parallel companions since this herb instigates body heat that results in calories, and fats burning. A net result is weight loss.

When an individual is able to maintain a healthy body condition, it means that he/she is sustaining his/her well-being. This fact is utterly possible with green tea extracts. With the help of powerful antioxidants, the immune system of the body turns active, and the individual body grows strong towards any hazardous illnesses. For those who want to control their diabetes, doctors largely recommend them the intake of green tea health extracts, so that their glucose level can be regulated, and they can also prevent diabetes.

Green tea extracts are also quite beneficial for individuals with arthritis since the elements in this herb work towards slowing down the process, or arthritis development. Many people are particularly concerned about their skin condition. At times, it is damaged by the sunrays, and at times, it has multiple signs of ageing like sagging skin, wrinkles, etc. Green tea works against all such signs, and the free radicals in the skin, resulting in better results.

It is a pertinent fact that green tea also helps with inflammatory bowel issues, preventing liver disease, fights against cold and flu, and many other health-related problems. However, it is always suggested to maintain your green tea consumption. Excess of anything can be dangerous and thereby, it is very important not to overtake green tea, as excessive consumption would not generate the desired results.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    7 Green Tea Extract Weight Loss Added benefits

Many a times we now have seen that drinking green tea herb or havinggreen tea leaf works for losing fat. Researchstudies accomplished throughout the years have affirmed itsbenefits as a possible assist to weight loss. Listed below are the regarded green tea leaf positive aspects.

Green Tea Weight Reduction Advantage #1

Teas helps to add to the metabolic rate of the our bodies so causing a higher gram calorie burn up. Green tea herb has thermogenichomes and advances extra fat oxidation. Green tea is particularlyregarded as effective in burning up a certain hazardous fat referred to asvisceral fats, which can be linked with type 2 diabetes.

Green Tea Extract Losing Weight Advantage #2

Green tea extract is abundant in polyphenols called catechins and recent studies implies that the consumption of herbal tea containing more catechins contributes to either a decline in unwanted fat and reducedcholesterols. Experts learned that green tea herb can protect againstbody fat cells from developing and enhancing.

Teas Fat Reduction Reward #3

An offshoot of teas foliage generally known as epigallocatechin gallate (ECCG) is recognized to represent an appetite suppressant. Research has authenticated a shed within the meals desire for food with a gang of tiny dogs due to taking the get.

Teas Fat Loss Reward #4

Green tea herb themselves provides onlyabout 4 energy each servingand it is caffeine intake place is low. For that reason green tea is an excellent alternative to ingesting flavored coffee. In addition, it provides for a diuretic, soit may help to eliminate the 1st excess fat water excess fat quickly.

Green Leaf Tea Weight Loss Gain Number5

Green tea herb might help out with reducing the digestingof difficult glucose into straightforward sweets so delaysthe change to fatty acids inside you.

Teas Weight-loss Gain #6

Green tea extract includes Vit . B, D and thiamine. This canbe sure that our cognitive abilities plenty of power to defendthe central nervous system from remaining through ignited. A greatfed mental faculties will really help out with obtaining yourweight-loss targets.

Green Tea Extract Weight Reduction Help Number7

Drinking green tea leaf has been able to increase staying power levels. Scientific studies performed by researchers found out that the level of caffeine and catechins benefit from the occurrence of one another as a form groups to assist fat loss. Having green leaf tea coupled with anworkout program, weight reduction are going to be significantly bettermerely performing each and every on your own.

Now that you’ve learned the key benefits of green tea leaf, do not delay- delight in it. The rewards significantly be greater than any side effects if any.

The idea of green tea weight loss may appear just like a much seen one. Individuals have been consuming tea for hundreds of years around the world however everybody simply seems to be obtaining obese.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Miracle of Green Tea

"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." (Ancient Chinese Proverb)

Is any other food or drink reported to have as many health benefits as green tea? The Chinese have known about the medicinal benefits of green tea since ancient times, using it to treat everything from headaches to depression. In her book Green Tea: The Natural Secret for a Healthier Life, Nadine Taylor states that green tea has been used as a medicine in China for at least 4,000 years.

Today, scientific research in both Asia and the west is providing hard evidence for the health benefits long associated with drinking green tea. For example, in 1994 the Journal of the National Cancer Institute published the results of an epidemiological study indicating that drinking green tea reduced the risk of esophageal cancer in Chinese men and women by nearly sixty percent. University of Purdue researchers recently concluded that a compound in green tea inhibits the growth of cancer cells. There is also research indicating that drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

To sum up, here are just a few medical conditions in which drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful:

cancer
    rheumatoid arthritis
    high cholesterol levels
    cariovascular disease
    infection
    impaired immune function

What makes green tea so special?

The secret of green tea lies in the fact it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant: besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. It has also been effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels, and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots. The latter takes on added importance when you consider that thrombosis (the formation of abnormal blood clots) is the leading cause of heart attacks and stroke.

Links are being made between the effects of drinking green tea and the "French Paradox." For years, researchers were puzzled by the fact that, despite consuming a diet rich in fat, the French have a lower incidence of heart disease than Americans. The answer was found to lie in red wine, which contains resveratrol, a polyphenol that limits the negative effects of smoking and a fatty diet. In a 1997 study, researchers from the University of Kansas determined that EGCG is twice as powerful as resveratrol, which may explain why the rate of heart disease among Japanese men is quite low, even though approximately seventy-five percent are smokers.

Why don't other Chinese teas have similar health-giving properties? Green, oolong, and black teas all come from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. What sets green tea apart is the way it is processed. Green tea leaves are steamed, which prevents the EGCG compound from being oxidized. By contrast, black and oolong tea leaves are made from fermented leaves, which results in the EGCG being converted into other compounds that are not nearly as effective in preventing and fighting various diseases.

Other Benefits

New evidence is emerging that green tea can even help dieters. In November, 1999, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition published the results of a study at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. Researchers found that men who were given a combination of caffeine and green tea extract burned more calories than those given only caffeine or a placebo.

Green tea can even help prevent tooth decay! Just as its bacteria-destroying abilities can help prevent food poisoning, it can also ? the bacteria that causes dental plaque. Meanwhile, skin preparations containing green tea - from deodorants to creams - are starting to appear on the market.

Harmful Effects?

To date, the only negative side effect reported from drinking green tea is insomnia due to the fact that it contains caffeine. However, green tea contains less caffeine than coffee: there are approximately thirty to sixty mg. of caffeine in six - eight ounces of tea, compared to over one-hundred mg. in eight ounces of coffee.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bodybuilding.com Guide to Green Tea

Warning: Green Tea Extract burns 17% more body fat than group who did not take Green Tea Extract
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^^^

I need to start buying green tea.... Water aint helping me!!!
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^^^

I need to start buying green tea.... Water aint helping me!!!

keep drinkING water, but drink your water COLD!!!!!! because ICE COLD WATER burns more calories, AND MORE CALORIES BURN helps out alot

There is some great fat burners out there, but if you dont have money STICK TO THE CLASSICS and those that's true and tried. Right now, im on Caffeine and Green Tea Extract as my fat burners. Plus the other healthy benefits of green tea.

Green Tea Extract With Caffeine, WeightLoss, Boast Immunity

Green Tea Extract With Caffeine – Control Obesity And Boost Immunity

A recent National Centre for health statistics report stated that over 200 million Americans are overweight. That is approximately 66 % of the U.S.A population.

The good news is; according to Bill Gottlieb, a medical journalist and co-author of Natural Fat-Loss pharmacy; there is a way out naturally. In an interview with ihealthtube.com he said, looking at many recent research studies, he saw that there were actually many natural weight loss aids that worked. They were more than just over-hypes.

There are natural supplements that can help dieters lose weight without a regain. In his book with Dr Harry Preuss, they wrote that green tea extract with caffeine has worked best in preventing weight regain in 9 out of 10 dieters. This combination, according him has been studied extensively in Switzerland. They found out that those who took the green leaf tea extract with caffeine had success in shedding off unwanted pounds and not regain it.

The difference between drinking green tea and taking green tea extract capsules 2 times daily is reliability. It is easier to take one capsule of the extract 2 times daily than drinking 8 – 12 cups of green tea to get the same amount catechins the active substance. Secondly, catechins in the green tea extract for weight loss is easier to absorb than that in the green tea.

Catechins work in two ways; it speed-up the metabolism, that is it stimulates the sympathetic nervous system similarly the way ephedra does it. It does it safely by not increasing the heart rate and the high blood pressure.

The green tea extract benefits include ability to increase metabolism and suppress the appetite. Caffeine green tea extracts acts as an appetite suppressant and should contain 27mg – 90mg of caffeine
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Alright so we know the benefits of Green Tea extract and Green Tea and the benefits for health. It's a great supplement and there's nothing like a soothing warm cup of green tea with lemon on a autumn evening.

If you is short of money you cant go wrong with Caffeine and Green Tea as a fat burner, those are my basic fat burners i take when i want to save money.

Stack attack: green tea + caffeine

This stack is an effective fat burner that also blunts delayed-onset muscle soreness

* Green tea When we talk about green tea, it's mainly about the thermogenic properties of its main active component epigallocatechin gallate. Yet this component also provides a multitude of other benefits, including a clinically proven one you may not have realized: a decrease in delayed-onset muscle soreness, DOMS is the muscle pain you get a day or two after a tough workout. To make it easier to drag a comb through your hair the morning after a serious delt workout, reach for green tea extract. Researchers from Baylor University (Waco, Texas) found that subjects taking green tea extract for two weeks had significantly less muscle pain for three days after a grueling negative rep workout.

* Caffeine Research shows that the world's most popular drug not only blunts muscle pain during workouts, which consequently allows you to train harder and induce greater muscle damage, but it also significantly reduces DOMS. Caffeine helps to block a chemical called adenosine, which is part of the post workout inflammation process that leads to DOMS.

* Stack it like this Go with 500-1,000 milligrams of green tea extract and 200-400 milligrams of caffeine in the morning and about 30-60 minutes before workouts.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Options
    eye candy
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ALL OXY ELITE USERS, YOU BETTER STACK UP ON OXY ELITE PRO BECAUSE FDA WILL BE BANNING ONE OF THE INGRIDENTS PRETTY SOON!!!!!!

because Oxy Elite contains 1,3-dimethylpentylamine which will get banned by the FDA very soon!

I am so ? tired of FDA sticking their nose into ? , just because their scientist can not come up with ? dont mean they need to come in band ? , I HATE THE FDA. Because of stupid ass people not reading directions and go to their doctor first they banned Ephedra and some Pro-hormones.

This is the same FDA that talked ? about green tea when green tea have been used for thousands of thousands of years. They want us to go to them so anything that have to do with getting healthy they will come in and try to take over it.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Options
    First of all let backtrack a little about FDA, they do do some good, but every since the supplement industry start taken off 5-10 years ago they are sticking their nose into ? because of 1) FDA is a corporation and they are not getting any money unless they control the market and put their stamp on it, they try to discredit green tea and take over the vitamin and creatine market, pretty soon you wiil have to go to mexico to get creatine, green tea and your vitamins.

Now what is [B] 1,3-dimethylpentylamine

Specifications
    Name 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine
    Synonyms 1,3-Dimethylamylamine;2-Amino-4-methylhexane
    CAS Registry Number 105-41-9

,Name 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine
    Synonyms 1,3-Dimethylamylamine;2-Amino-4-methylhexane
    Molecular Formula C7H17N
    Molecular Weight 115.22
    CAS Registry Number 105-41-9
    EINECS 203-296-1 [/B]

1,3-Dimethylpentylamine HCL as a Diet Aid
    1,3-Dimethylpentylamine HCL (Hydrochloride) is a component now found in some of the top modern diet aids available on the market, such as Phen375.

Phen375 is an example of a combination of diet ingredients that work together as a whole for an enhanced weight loss function, but perhaps the most important ingredient is 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine HCL. This is the driving force behind the powerful fat burning properties of Phen375.

1,3-Dimethylpentylamine is derived from the geranium flower, although it is synthesized in a lab it is essentially the same chemical compound found in the flower and commonly used to replace ephedrine or ephedra. It is used for a wide range of medicine, and is a cure for a number of minor ailments. It is used in weight loss products for its safe increase of metabolism. This is the main purpose of a fat burning pill – to increase one’s metabolism. This allows us to eat the same food but burn more calories from the food rather than store them in the body as fat.

For a number of years ephedrine was the de-facto ingredient in fat burning diet pills, commonly used in a ‘stack’. This stack was a combination of ephedrine, aspirin and caffeine, which worked together to increase metabolism. However the use of ephedra was deemed unsafe, due to the side effects some people would feel. A safer alternative was required that still had a potent effect of increasing metabolism. This was found in 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine.

1,3-Dimethylpentylamine is not only used in fat burning products such as Phen375, but also in bodybuilding supplements. It is perhaps one of the most prevalent substances used in the realm of increasing the amount of work that once can do in a workout. It is not specifically used for building muscle per-say, but its ability to increase metabolism allows one to gain much more from a workout. A cardiovascular workout can be longer, and will be more intense. A weight-lifting session can go on for a longer period of time, and the amount of fat burned at the same time will be increased. Many bodybuilders who are looking to tone up by reducing fat and increasing muscle choose supplements with 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine to perform a number of important duties as part of their work out regime.

It’s important to remember that truly advanced fat burning pharmaceutical grad products like Phen375 do not simply rely on one ingredient to facilitate weight loss, but use 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine as part of a powerful synthetic formula that increases metabolism and suppresses appetite
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Options
    What is 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine Hydrochloride?

While a lot of people have formed the opinion of Dimethylpentylamine being a substance that is artificial and developed in laboratories, continuing to be made purely as a synthetic form, that preconception is not actually true. Dimethylpentylamine was discovered originally in geranium flowers. An extract was taken from the flower and transformed into a compound that is oil-based. Part of the compound had the same properties that are credited today to Dimethylpentylamine.

More investigation uncovered that the compound came from natural sources and was given the name gerananmine at that time to demonstrate the substance’s amine categorization and natural origin. A lot of compounds like this have a colloquial name at the start and are categorized into the IUPAC naming system later when the structure of it is uncovered completely. In this case, both Dimethylpentylamine and geranamine are considered suitable names for this substance.

Decongestion and Nutrition

Dimethylpentylamine was first used in nasal decongestants and nutritional supplements, but before any of that, there was research already conducted during the 1940s and ’50s that implied the compound could be suitable to use in such things. The compound’s patent was submitted for and approved of in 1944 so that it could be used for nutritional reasons. Since then, Dimethylpentylamine has become a famous substance that is used for such a purpose. It wasn’t co-opted for being used in nasal decongestants for many years, when it was found that Dimethylpentylamine has smaller side effects on peoples’ blood vessel construction.

Supplements for Weight Loss & Bodybuilding

Dimethylpentylamine has been recently used in energy supplements for weight loss and bodybuilding, as well as for substances that are amphetamine-like. More notably, Dimethylpentylamine was used in AMP2 and AMP energy supplements, of which are considered by their developer as having low side effects in comparison to ephedrine. On the website that is used for selling AMP, it is said that this is the strongest weight tool that you can buy without needing a prescription.

See how Phentramin-D uses 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine Hydrochloride in its weight loss arsenal to help you lose the weigtht and keep it off

SO IF YOU IS TAKING OXY EXLITE PRO and you are in High School or College and play sports that test for Doping, then you will TEST POSITIVE FOR DOPING, discontinue use of product.

• waterproof
    edited November 2011
    Options