Jews own a third of the US economy,Arabs/Hispanics own 10 percent..blacks 1.6 percent

Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
...Not even 2 percent of the economy is in negroe hands.Yet blacks are the largest retail consumer group...do you see the connection here right?

Why are black business minds getting left in the dust even by hispanic and arabs?Afro-centrics and black militants feel free to spew your nonsense as welll.

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    That's crazy. This is part of the reason that people say Martin Luther King ? things up by convincing us that we down with whitey instead of bolstering economy and education. Honestly though, Arabs got oil money and Hispanics got an entire continent (And drug money).
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    That's crazy. This is part of the reason that people say Martin Luther King ? things up by convincing us that we down with whitey instead of bolstering economy and education. Honestly though, Arabs got oil money and Hispanics got an entire continent (And drug money).

Pretty much on point post.........I personally believe Blacks own more than 1.6% of the economy though
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    he had no choice...if he didn't stress integration
    he'd been dead long, long, before 1968

Whitefolk long knew, integration was the only way to control us...as far back as Slavery's abolition/denying us 40acres&mule. That 40acres&mule = independence!...no way, NI99ERS can be allowed that!!!

Think about what has happened over history, every time the Fed GOVT saw Black unity or Black Progress. They hurried up and destroyed those efforts;

~Black Wall Street
    ~Rosewood
    ~60's NOI
    ~Black Panther Party
    ~SCLC
    ~Malcolm X
    ~Dr. MLKJr.
    ~Mom'n'Pop stores of the 70's/80's ghettos

...they got rid of it all...strategically and intentionally

Good points here as well.....
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited October 2011
    I wonder why the legal binding employable worth of Asians was set at 126%
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    where is the source for that ? ?

and are arabs & hispanics one category or does each group own 10% ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    ...Not even 2 percent of the economy is in negroe hands.Yet blacks are the largest retail consumer group...do you see the connection here right?

Why are black business minds getting left in the dust even by hispanic and arabs?Afro-centrics and black militants feel free to spew your nonsense as welll.

The biggest problem is banks don't give blacks loans for small business. Contrast this to Hispanics, Arabs, Indains, etc. Also, blacks don't support other blacks.
    My personal experience: Plainfield, NJ has been completely taken over by Latinos when it comes to who owns what in the city even though blacks make up 60% of the population
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Ok, where is the link for this ? ? No way I believe this, I see quite a bit of Black owned businesses here in the Bronx, especially by Africans.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited October 2011
    Ok, where is the link for this ? ? No way I believe this, I see quite a bit of Black owned businesses here in the Bronx, especially by Africans.

African immigrants? And have you applied for a loan recently?
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    African immigrants? And have you applied for a loan recently?

It might be a New York thing but yes I see tons of African businesses in New York, especially in the Bronx and Queens. I personally have little problem getting loans as a Black man, but I haven't applied for major loans.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited October 2011
    for what i've seen, there seems to be a difference between Africans/West Indians vs. African Americans. I think that may play a factor
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yeah MLK didnt start making sense until later with Vietnam.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

At that point he was focused on the wrong thing, trying to be all friendly and walk hand in hand with our fellow white brethren which he didn't see as being a downfall.
    It might be a New York thing but yes I see tons of African businesses in New York, especially in the Bronx and Queens. I personally have little problem getting loans as a Black man, but I haven't applied for major loans.

These Africans around the way don't play, they've been taking over around here but as you mentioned, we're talking about the city and specific parts of it.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Wow hispanics make more money than blacks now.I guess its the unemployment rate for black males.Black women and black foreigners (particularly jamaican americans)are doing fine actually.I think black america needs to be more selfish about their dollllars..go harder supporting black busin
    ess ,everything from going to black barbers and auto body to black owned insurance and realtors...
    and stop buying so much ? dumb ? .blacks spend more money on cars then on property that right there tells u everything.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    wonders how many ppl in said thread are successful black ppl in business themselves........

y don't u ask yourself why you're not off setting the jews and arabs and hispanics
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    wonders how many ppl in said thread are successful black ppl in business themselves........

y don't u ask yourself why you're not off setting the jews and arabs and hispanics

well im cuban and dominican but i can identify with certain black issues.Ive been self employed before as a pc tech security guy and plan on opening up a graphic design /online media managment business soon on top on flipping property eventually.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2011
    Still no link to these "facts" I see.........
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    well im cuban and dominican but i can identify with certain black issues.Ive been self employed before as a pc tech security guy and plan on opening up a graphic design /online media managment business soon on top on flipping property eventually.

well I was waiting for the black militants as you pointed out in your OP lol

u ever notice how them ? aren't exactly the cream of the crop

like, how many black militants u seen are actually respectable businessman??? how many end of the world, doom to all ? have actually put themselves in a position of power to change ? ???
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I dont think AA should worry about other peoples money.They should care about there on dollars.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited October 2011
    Still no link to these "facts" I see.........

Correct me if i'm wrong but no body used the word "fact" here....and Google is your friend buddy