What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Daft Punk/Electronica/House/etc.

13»

Replies

• ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been fucking with Dart Punk for the longest. Still need to cop Interstellar 555 on DVD though
  • AHipHopLoversAHipHopLovers Posts: 175 ✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    You gotta get some kush, put a pill up a girl booty and then fuck her to this

Man if you talking about doing something with a girl... you need to play Daft Punk- something about us. Now that's what I'm talking about.... "It might not be... the right time..." :D Yeah that's my jam. Shoot I had to just bump that again now.... :) Yeah...

Vote for Yourself or They will vote for US.
    Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. We followback.
    www.ahiphoplovers.com

• libertinelibertine Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    yeah it's gotten to be a trend in the past few years but kanye and lady gaga brought it to the light and i appreciate that. I used to get a ton of shit from my friends about being into dance... It took me a while to fully embrace my electro leanings because of all the shit I got for it, but coming from the world of the weird I accept it now. Here are some straight up faves. Daft Punk is actually not one of my faves but here is a good 2pac mash up that I absolutely love.

Better than anything Kanye could do.

As a matter of fact I mostly listen to weird women.

tumblr_me5yy48pvh1qmo4nno12_500.jpg
    I think that Diddy Dirty Money album helped influence others too. It sure did to me.
    www.ahiphoplovers.com

edited November 2012
    I think that Diddy Dirty Money album helped influence others too. It sure did to me.
    Well I've never listened to them at all but I can tell you that electro was always working in the background up through the new millenium.... where it started to get influenced to mix with rap I'm not quite sure.

You got artists like Peaches, the Grime movement, and other alternative rap. I listen to a lot of alternative rap that mix dance with rap. People here for the most part would call it garbage (no surprise that's how it is with experimentation). I'm not so much bothered by that, but it takes an open mind. People experiment and it takes that kind of experimentation to come out with the Kanye Wests.

I have no hate for alternative rappers who mix dance with their set.

edited November 2012
    libertine wrote: »
    Well I've never listened to them at all but I can tell you that electro was always working in the background up through the new millenium.... where it started to get influenced to mix with rap I'm not quite sure.

You got artists like Peaches, the Grime movement, and other alternative rap. I listen to a lot of alternative rap that mix dance with rap. People here for the most part would call it garbage (no surprise that's how it is with experimentation). I'm not so much bothered by that, but it takes an open mind. People experiment and it takes that kind of experimentation to come out with the Kanye Wests.

I have no hate for alternative rappers who mix dance with their set.

Good point. But you got a bunch of remixes. Like that authentic stuff or rap overs.

And speaking of M.I.A. and rap overs. Check out these.

Drake - Unstoppable

And that Big Sean rap over M.I.A is dope too.
    www.ahiphoplovers.com

I was aware that those were remixes, it's still electro. Why does it matter? You want me to post the originals?
    Naw, they just sounded off. Maybe the way they were mixed or the different styles blended. It's all good though. "To each his own."
    www.ahiphoplovers.com

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like groups massive attack thievery corperation and morcheeba groove armada and bent. trip hop is good when your high or rolling although I don't roll that often(its been 5 yrs). when I listen to music choice I always look for that station.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    March Madness...Miami gonna be busy as fuck this month with all the DJ's coming into town to debut new songs, perform at Ultra, clubs, pool parties etc.
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • D_Rap_ScholarD_Rap_Scholar Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMH @ no one posting Prodigy or Chemical Bros

ilqbr_qb_552479.jpg

The East Coast is like Ancient Rome....even though we're just a shadow of our former greatness, our legacy still shines in everything today....here's my dedication to to the birthplace of hip hop!

tumblr_mktope0bw61qc7ld9o1_500.gif

Take ya whack ass cape and pull ya off your horse nigguh!.....swiftness
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    If you like deadmau5 and freestyling you need to check out the electronica beats Araab Muzik made

Download the whole thing
    I have had a lot of fun freestylin to them joints

What's crazy is I had no idea this guy was behind alot of the music I'd been bumpin.

Electronic Dream is nice. Embarrassed to say only just heard it like few weeks ago! lol

Definitely like instrumental music in general.
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • mrrealonemrrealone Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is I heard of em, but never paid too much attention to em.........

They straight wrecked that "Tron Legacy" OST mane. No bs, I was just listening to that album almost an hour ago and I ain't even know this thread existed lol. Salute to them cats mane.........
    8UVZvs.gif
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

etcetc.. cant get with the trance shit some of yall posted tho
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me up this thread....

Fly O Tech - Funk Me Down (Original Mix)

ZHU - "Faded" (Official Video)

Clean Bandit - Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne (The Magician Remix) [Official]

Duke Dumont - Won't Look Back
    R.D.
    Nacho Marco & Paul Hardcastle Jr. - Callisto (Original Mix)

Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)

Ridney, Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago - Sound Your Code (2014)

James Blake - Limit To Your Love (Kygo Remix)
    Some of my favorite tracks at the moment..

Ferreck Dawn & Redondo - Love Too Deep (Original Mix)

Soft House Company - What You Need.

Armas - Feel The Day

ZAKI IBRAHIM, KID FONQUE & DJ WHISKY - Be