SOMEBODY GET JA RULE ON THE PHONE!

*dave chappelle voice* WHERE'S JA!?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    darxwell wrote: »
    somebody get ja rule on the phone!

*dave chappelle voice* where's ja!?

? . Naw, son. He dead. ain't no sensu beans for this ? . wow. Broadcasted to the world, though? Damn. He wasn't that evil. Not to deserve that.

Mega ruthless. You can't say he didn't deserve something from the people to cause all this, just not this way....or at least, in this fashion. Not a trial, last meal, not even a ? cigarette before being shot by a firing squad. They did this ? ? ...in the street...and broadcasted that ? on the web.

Dictator or not, unless this was ? ...this was ? up.

Oh well. Obama didn't cause this. But farrakhan is salty as ? right now. I got money on that ? .

lmfao
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Oh well. Obama didn't cause this. But Farrakhan is salty as ? right now. I got money on that ? .

i was thinking this too
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I say that to say for them to do Ghadfi like that, shows how much they hated that dude. If Obeezie really wanted to take Mo out, ain't much he had to put in on it. The rebels wanted Mo DEAD. Obeeze really didn't have to do ? but pass out the guns.

Don't put this on him. I'm not a Obama supporter like that, but I'm calling this fair: Those people were going to murk his ass, NATO help or no.

Video looked like Scar getting ? up by the hyenas in the corner and ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    SOMEBODY GET JA RULE ON THE PHONE!

*dave chappelle voice* WHERE'S JA!?

*Ghaddaffi*
  • swishers&dank
    swishers&dank Members Posts: 189
    edited October 2011
    tha ? wuznt that bad..

obama_gaddafi.jpg

it was all good just a week ago..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    the moral of the story seems to be that if you can be portrayed as an anti-Western icon, you can do whatever you like in/to your own country, and dudes on the internet will still declare you to be the coolest thing ever
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Music lol ? you dumb white boy. If it wuznt for Africa then hiphop would never have existed in the 1st place. and pliz stop derailin this thread
    pretty sure you IMMEDIATELY made it about bashing the West in the OP
    Lol @ Gaddhafi getting killed by the man with the GOLDEN GUN.
    might have been his gun
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    What does killing Ghadaffi prove?

The situation and war in Libya won't stop its actually going to get worse now....there are two opposing forces in war right now.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited October 2011
    This is nothing but "MediaTrickery"

Read/Watch all the links:

1. "Rumours of Muammar Qaddafi Spread by NTC for Hillary Clinton"
    http://mathaba.net/news/?x=629064

2. "NATO’s Libya Terrorist Puppets Claim Murder of Qaddafi; Civil War Will Spread Across Africa, Mediterranean"
    http://tarpley.net/

3. "AfriSynergy: Muammar Gaddafi's "death" is NATO psyops job on the minds of the Libyan people"

AfriSynergy's T. West comments on the stories that have been circulating in the mainstream media on October 20, saying the NATO-rebels have announced they "captured and killed" Muammar Gaddafi

Showing one of the videos, slown down, of what has been considered as the main "proof" of the Libyan leader's death, he points to a person standing very still in the background of what is said to be the assassination of Gaddafi, "as if it is a Hollywood movie being filmed.He explains that the NATO-rebels have lied repeatedly in the past about capturing and killing Muammar Gaddafi, capturing of his sons and about the death of some of his sons while it has been proven that the Libyan Jamahiriya government consistently spoke the truth."
    http://mathaba.net/news/?x=629070

4. Watch these video's from "Bottom to Top" because it's a "chronilogically (1-2-3 order) ordered video's" about how The Rebles CAN'T be wining because thier numbers are very little thats why NATO has to "help them by bombing, and Nato's still not wining, Nato is just doing what the did the Serbia back in 95/99.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/108morris108
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited October 2011
    rapluva wrote: »
    and Nato's still not wining, Nato is just doing what the did the Serbia back in 95/99.

NATO winning! Libyan Rebels winnings!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I dont know, those pics and celebrations look pretty genuine.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Everything is a conspiracy, no surprise here.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited October 2011
    111021-gadhafi-hmed-345a.grid-6x2.jpg

This dude is dead.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I dont know, those pics and celebrations look pretty genuine.

hilghly trained actors and puppetry
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited October 2011
    lol @ people denying that he is dead