What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stuff black people don't like

GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
edited October 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com

Thoughts??
«1

Replies

  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    And I mean thoughts on the entire website? I stumbled across it. The blog entry in particular with the video of the black kids punching the mentally illl white woman made me SMH. It seems the author of this site is trying to create a case as to why Blacks and Whites shouldn't live together. Because apparently us black people are incapable of being civilized. All of those videos posted definitely doesn't help our case. What I don't get is that most if not all of those videos were posted by "black sites" like worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, bossip, etc. Why do us black people sell ourselves out? Why do we air out all of our dirty laundry? We hardly ever seem to put the clean clothes out along with it. SMH.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Somethings doesnt add up here about you... just sayin.. anyone wanna take this to task.. you see what i see
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    And I mean thoughts on the entire website? I stumbled across it. The blog entry in particular with the video of the black kids punching the mentally illl white woman made me SMH. It seems the author of this site is trying to create a case as to why Blacks and Whites shouldn't live together. Because apparently us black people are incapable of being civilized. All of those videos posted definitely doesn't help our case. What I don't get is that most if not all of those videos were posted by "black sites" like worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, bossip, etc. Why do us black people sell ourselves out? Why do we air out all of our dirty laundry? We hardly ever seem to put the clean clothes out along with it. SMH.

    SMMGH if u think these are so called black sites.....GTFOH wit yo bullshit bitch!
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I


  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    U trynna say t/s aint black....
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    U trynna say t/s aint black....

    nah she an Uncle Tammy!
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I


  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    U trynna say t/s aint black....

    i aint even talkin about the picture.. she look like she could be but.....
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    Ummm yeah, i'm black. It isn't obvious by the pic? Why is my blackness being questioned?
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    DAMITT wrote: »
    SMMGH if u think these are so called black sites.....GTFOH wit yo bullshit bitch!

    These aren't black sites? I visit them everyday, enlighten me...and was the "bitch" really necessary? SMH
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    proof pic that all,. idk maybe im reading it wrong but on this site you can never be to sure. I dont think you have said anything to outlandish but then again you can be setting it up for the punchline.. again idk you can never know.. till you know on this site
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    These aren't black sites? I visit them everyday, enlighten me...and was the "bitch" really necessary? SMH

    just because these sites have some black content and mostly negative at that, doesn't mean their "black sites"........shit i never even heard of these sites until i came on AH and never really get on them sites don't know any black people that get on those sites accept for maybe WorldStarr and their ignorant shit...........shit AH is suspect i think majority of posters on this muthafucka are probably white.
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I


  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    proof pic that all,. idk maybe im reading it wrong but on this site you can never be to sure. I dont think you have said anything to outlandish but then again you can be setting it up for the punchline.. again idk you can never know.. till you know on this site

    Well i'm new to this site and yeah you are reading it wrong. What exactly are you reading, that's what I wanna know? What's questionable about me?
    Anyway, I just posted because I honestly wanted other people's opinions about that crazy site. I don't see why bitch and uncle tammy (which doesn't even make any damn sense, lmao) had to be thrown into the mix.
  • chillychilly Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    And I mean thoughts on the entire website? I stumbled across it. The blog entry in particular with the video of the black kids punching the mentally illl white woman made me SMH. It seems the author of this site is trying to create a case as to why Blacks and Whites shouldn't live together. Because apparently us black people are incapable of being civilized. All of those videos posted definitely doesn't help our case. What I don't get is that most if not all of those videos were posted by "black sites" like worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, bossip, etc. Why do us black people sell ourselves out? Why do we air out all of our dirty laundry? We hardly ever seem to put the clean clothes out along with it. SMH.

    Why why why are black people oh so bad. Why?
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    DAMITT wrote: »
    just because these sites have some black content and mostly negative at that, doesn't mean their "black sites"........shit i never even heard of these sites until i came on AH and never really get on them sites don't know any black people that get on those sites accept for maybe WorldStarr and their ignorant shit...........shit AH is suspect i think majority of postes on this muthafucka are probably white.

    Well that would definitely make a lot of sense because i'm smh everyday at the nonsense that's posted on those sites. It's like poison for black folks and fuel for the racist white folks that want to prove that we are below them. What I want to know is, where are the legit black websites?
  • chillychilly Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Well that would definitely make a lot of sense because i'm smh everyday at the nonsense that's posted on those sites. It's like poison for black folks and fuel for the racist white folks that want to prove that we are below them. What I want to know is, where are the legit black websites?

    You shake your head at the nonsensical poison yet go back to check everyday?
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Why why why are black people oh so bad. Why?

    Black people aren't any worse than any other race. But why are we being portrayed that way? Better yet, why are we portraying ourselves this way?? Why are we perpetuating this garbage. Why are we helping their case? I need enlightenment. There's probably a lot that I don't know that I need to know.
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    You shake your head at the nonsensical poison yet go back to check everyday?

    Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to make it go away. If you know people are spreading false rumors about you, would you not be curious about what's being said? How are you going to correct lies if you don't even know what the lies are?
  • HypernovaHypernova Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Why limit yourself to this particular blog. You'd have way more fun at stormfront.
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Black people aren't any worse than any other race. But why are we being portrayed that way? Better yet, why are we portraying ourselves this way?? Why are we perpetuating this garbage. Why are we helping their case? I need enlightenment. There's probably a lot that I don't know that I need to know.

    you sound real young!
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I


  • chillychilly Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to make it go away. If you know people are spreading false rumors about you, would you not be curious about what's being said? How are you going to correct lies if you don't even know what the lies are?

    Mto/wshh/bossip doesn't represent me so no I don't care. I see where you are coming from though. I don't think you fully understand some things yet about sites like mto and wshh that need traffic to survive. Ill ask you this if the nba or nfl was all white Or all asian do you think it would thrive like it has been? Those sites are just modern day house niggers that sell out the worst parts of their race to apease the masses and survive.
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    Why limit yourself to this particular blog. You'd have way more fun at stormfront.

    Never heard of it, browsing through stormfront right now. Stormfront is looking like all of those other extreme racist forums that i've seen that's based on pure irrational emotion and stupidity. They're for extremists. From browsing through the blog I linked, it seems like they're trying to make a more logical argument. The followers don't seem to be KKK or white nationalists but regular white folk who may be smiling in our faces but saying these things behind our backs.
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Cause the things you say and this is a message board as well and validation and proof of race is hard to prove. If this is real life than I would call you ignorant and that you would need to research the things you are trying to pass off. Cause I know there are some ignorant black folks out there, but we all know why integration will never fully work is due to a lot of white people and their racism towards us. You have to be damn like Hermain Cain a coontastic Uncle Tom to be liked by white people and you cannot be proud of your heritage at all. So hence we will never work out.

    Interesting. Call me ignorant, that's fine. At least i'm seeking out knowledge. Why not enlighten me instead of berate me then? What is it that i'm missing that I need to know..
  • HypernovaHypernova Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Never heard of it, browsing through stormfront right now. Stormfront is looking like all of those other extreme racist forums that i've seen that's based on pure irrational emotion and stupidity. They're for extremists. From browsing through the blog I linked, it seems like they're trying to make a more logical argument. The followers don't seem to be KKK or white nationalists but regular white folk who may be smiling in our faces but saying these things behind our backs.


    hmmm......
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Mto/wshh/bossip doesn't represent me so no I don't care. I see where you are coming from though. I don't think you fully understand some things yet about sites like mto and wshh that need traffic to survive. Ill ask you this if the nba or nfl was all white Or all asian do you think it would thrive like it has been? Those sites are just modern day house niggers that sell out the worst parts of their race to apease the masses and survive.

    It doesn't represent me either. Nor does it represent my family, close friends, my neighbors... Sometimes I wonder if i'm in the twilight zone. I see images on tv and on the computer that supposedly represent my people. The difference between you and me though is that I do care. There are young people taking in this garbage and emulating it. Perpetuating it because they believe this is the way they're supposed to be. Since we know better, isn't it our responsibility to at least attempt to correct it?
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Your lacking in knowledge and it's good that you desire it, but you have to understand that white people have always try to say negative things about us. Especially, when they in turn act more like they portray us with. The whole gangster thing( which is stupid) is trying to imitate white gangsters and trying to make it big like they have. All powerful american families progenitor was a heavy drug dealer and a man who had lust for power and put forth ways to limit and control the populace. Look up the rotheschilds, kennedy's, bush's, rockefellers, etc. All these families have caused wars, stole resources, mistreat the masses and etc. So when you understand the foundations of this nation and in fact the world than you know you cannot trust a word they say.

    Hmmmm...well I already know that 99% of what's on tv and the news is bs and propoganda.
  • GeeGeeMariaGeeGeeMaria Posts: 40
    edited October 2011
    So here's another legit question, and I don't mean any disrespect by it. If you all have so much knowledge, are you trying to spread it, especially to the youth who need it the most? There are lots of people out there like myself who need it, are looking for it, and can benefit from it. Are you afraid of a black nationalists/black panther-like backlash from the powers that be...?
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.