Nas is crazy if he think he could have beaten this man...

Options

Comments

• thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dude tried to follow so bad he decided to smash his baby moms

Wat type of ? is that? And ? gonna brag?

Jay - a stan
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Exactly

"In 88 u was gettin chased in ya building" - FALSE

"I gave u a style for you to run wit" - FALSE

"You 36 in a karate class" - FALSE

"Compared to beans u wack"- FALSE

"Eminem murdered you on yo own ? " -FALSE

And Az's verse>>>>>> nas verse on life a B

So that made no sense regardless

Jigga got nas on takeover wit facts

so you dont remember jay z on mtv true life around the time of the dynasty release doing taboe?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so maybe 10 years from now yall will let it go????? 15, 20??
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Takeover bodied nas

"Did I deserve that???"

*gently weeping, soul hurting*
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tommy why don't you use the same logic to Jay ? Nas slit bucket BM and Apply that type of Loss to ya Boy Pac ? Faith. Bias ass ? .

And that one hot album every 10 years thing he said is not only debatable but for a guy who put only the worst double cd ever in blueprint 2, kingdom come and the ? awful blueprint3 which was every bit as weak as Nastradamous ....he of all rappers has no ? room to talk about no one hot album every 10 years when he got something similar in his ? ass catalog. Karma is a ?
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Jay won anyways..didnt Nas sign to Def Jam..? outta here,who has more cake,more fans and fame and more classics?In or out the both Jay got him.Nas is up there though I respect him but Takeover was real,either was fiction for the most part over a hot beat...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Tommy why don't you use the same logic to Jay ? Nas slit bucket BM and Apply that type of Loss to ya Boy Pac ? Faith. Bias ass ? .

And that one hot album every 10 years thing he said is not only debatable but for a guy who put only the worst double cd ever, blueprint 2 and the ? awful blueprint3 he of all rappers has no ? room to talk about no one hot album every 10 years when he got something similar in his ? ass catalog. Karma is a ?

tommy says pac was lying lol
  • thewave19
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    who has more classics?

Nas

• Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Regardless BIG>Jay IMO..aint nobody ? with BIG til this day.Content,flow,lyrics,delivery,overall style and swag.Big woulda sat on Nas.
  • rip.dilla
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Big woulda sat on Nas.

You damn right he woulda

LOL
  • thewave19
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Regardless BIG>Jay IMO..aint nobody ? with BIG til this day.Content,flow,lyrics,delivery,overall style and swag.Big woulda sat on Nas.

Yea ok LOL

Is that why he jacked his album cover?

Illmatic > RTD, which was Pac album first and had to change it and Life after
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thewave19 wrote: »

yeah he was acting like a ? on the radio and he aint have to even drop superUGLY.He shudda just dropped takeover and reply on the next album.He got too crazy.Takeover was "Ether" before Ether..

Shiiiit,the battle was the reason Nas even had a career after "Owe me back" or whatever that ? ,i remember the most loyal Nas fans saying he fell off being all sad and ? ..lol..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Yea ok LOL

Is that why he jacked his album cover?

Illmatic > RTD, which was Pac album first and had to change it and Life after

So whut though..?A CD cover aint ? ...You sure that wasnt Puff?

ILLMATIC is a classic but I wouldnt rank RTD too far behind that...Nas only has one real classic and a few very good to excellent albums,a couple bleh and a whack ass CD is Nastradamus..(Some songs banged on that CD).
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have a feeling Pac did ? Faith.
  • thewave19
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bump lol

Singer Ray J, who's been in the entertainment since the beginning of his teens, has seen a lot and experienced a lot. But, some of his craziest experiences came when he was hanging with the Death Row camp in the mid-90s.

In a recent interview with Rhasody.com (via Bossip), Ray spoke about one incident when he walked into the studio to find Tupac hanging out with Biggie's wife, Faith Evans. This, of course, was when the whole East Coast-West Coast beef was sweeping the media.

"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac's lap while Pac was writing a verse. It was like, 'What the f*** is going on?' That was one of the craziest sights, dog," the singer said.

"Faith was in Pac's lap. I was like, 'What the f***? I know I'm not? Is that? It can't?' Three weeks later, 'Hit 'Em Up" came out ... I'm not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coast beef," Ray continued.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have a feeling Pac did ? Faith.

common knowledge to everybody except tommy
  • swishers&dank
    swishers&dank Members Posts: 189
    edited October 2011
    Options
    big is my favorite but aint nobody in ny ? wit nas..period. if jay couldnt do it, who?
  • thewave19
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yea and Jay got funny looking ass boys running around that he dont even father
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    em did murder him on his own ?

the song originally Em and Royce 5'9"
  • rip.dilla
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its like they got a bat signal or a dog whistle

Just like you do anytime a thread about Tupac Shakur pops up

LOL
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tommy says pac was lying lol

But he's proud about Jay getting some sloppy seconds but skeptical of Pac ? Fay when ? like Ray Jay seen the ? all sitting on his lap in the studio. Now why is Large Professor more believable as a source about the Tec ? than Ray Jay is about Faith? Why is she gonna come all the way to the westcoast just to try to squash beef when she coulda said what ever she was gonna say to Pac over the phone? Makes no sence on her part but I'm suppose to believe you sitting on ? laps to be a piece maker and the ? ain't ? her. Pshh these ? is just bias and fulla ? when they rappers take a loss
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    the song originally Em and Royce 5'9"

im well aware of that
    which means jay knew about em's verses already and still couldnt match them
    but its "on your own ? " because it was on jays album
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ether>>>Takeover. Jay was exaggerating on Takeover as well. Only edge I would give Takeover is that it has a better beat, and it isn't better by that much.

And as far as Big vs Nas is concerned...Nas wasn't better than Big when he was alive, on par perhaps, but Nas wouldn't have ? on Big.

"Your fam Destiny lays in my hands/ gat lays on my waist"-Victory
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options