Nas is crazy if he think he could have beaten this man...

Comments

• thewave19
    thewave19 Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    LMAO wtf I just read that. Professor didn't grow up with Nas. ? tec 9's been on the street and Nas lil ass crew was wild as ?

U better check the whole QB background
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    uolag wrote: »
    Yo i think I've seen you before

You ever balled at that court on fulton street and classon ave .... crispus attucks park

Yeah i've chilled over there. That's my hood. Got the Clinton Hills\Bedstuy mural there. And a biggie tournament every summer.
  • onepunch2
    onepunch2 Banned Users Posts: 324
    edited October 2011
    NAS always wins!!!!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    uolag wrote: »
    yeah i almost got caught by popo smoking my clip in that park .......

lol. ? . You ain't know they tryna clean up the hood for the white folk? Gotta keep an extra watchful eye.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    im still trying to figure out why biggie didnt speak on that ballerina dude who ? his wife and had him saying christopher jr may be pac's child. the biggie/nas spat is peanuts to what was happening on the surface of NY. i dont understand why everybody is beating off on kick in the door when fat ass was begging for Nas help to defeat pac. these are the threads that make me proud to be a southerner. weak ass NY ? still trying to give big some credibility with them soft ass subliminals but seem to forget that Pac steam rolled the whole city and they still havent recovered. how you gonna let a ballerina or whatever yall call pac scare your whole camp into relocating to florida when the war was on. kick in the door dont mean ? . jay z and puffy worth a billion dollars but still aint done ? to suge or them LAPD ? that killed biggie. rhymes dont mean ? . action does. like when jr mafia got they ass chased at jack the rapper. or when bad boy security got they ass stomped out at the soul train awards. lmao biggie would of killed this dude. nah biggie should of killed e-40 ? that was about to send his scalp back to brooklyn. biggie should of killed them jersey ? that whooped cease and snakes ass. biggie should of killed them Campenella Park damus that dummied D-Roc. you know your state isnt poppin when you have to refer to 16 year old lyrics about should of could of would ofs. everybody know biggie was a scary ass ? . puffy was/still a ? . jay z still a ? . cmon now. Kim said these grown ass ? was scared to answer a phone. what the ? did biggie ?
  • Hustle Crow
    Hustle Crow Members Posts: 133
    edited October 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    im still trying to figure out why biggie didnt speak on that ballerina dude who ? his wife and had him saying christopher jr may be pac's child. the biggie/nas spat is peanuts to what was happening on the surface of NY. i dont understand why everybody is beating off on kick in the door when fat ass was begging for Nas help to defeat pac. these are the threads that make me proud to be a southerner. weak ass NY ? still trying to give big some credibility with them soft ass subliminals but seem to forget that Pac steam rolled the whole city and they still havent recovered. how you gonna let a ballerina or whatever yall call pac scare your whole camp into relocating to florida when the war was on. kick in the door dont mean ? . jay z and puffy worth a billion dollars but still aint done ? to suge or them LAPD ? that killed biggie. rhymes dont mean ? . action does. like when jr mafia got they ass chased at jack the rapper. or when bad boy security got they ass stomped out at the soul train awards. lmao biggie
    would of killed this dude. nah biggie should of killed e-40 ? that was about to send his scalp back to brooklyn. biggie should of killed them jersey ? that whooped cease and snakes ass. biggie should of killed them Campenella Park damus that dummied D-Roc. you know your state isnt poppin when you have to refer to 16 year old lyrics about should of could of would ofs. everybody know biggie was a scary ass ? . puffy was/still a ? . jay z
    still a ? . cmon now. Kim said these grown ass ? was scared to answer a phone. what the ? did biggie ?

Lmao this dude typed up a paragraph but that's some true ? .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    The IC still dickrides Nas like that..?I mean Illmatic and then Stillmatic..I actually liked Gods Son and It was Written but you guys act like nas= Rakim or BiG ..Lyrically hes superior to Jay but Jay has more classics and has remained relevant throughout man..

Ether was hot cuz the beat and the fact that he coming at dudes neck but he made all that ? up.Takeover>Ether anyways..if you know ? about rap.
    well what about the fact that jaz o supplied nas with the info he used???
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I would imagine Biggie didnt address Pac directly cuz:

A) Pac was fake and being used by Jimmy and Suge
    B) BIG was running around with the people who shot him
    C) Making records about people you have real beef with is ?

On topic tho, since this thread isnt about Nas vs Jay or BIG vs Pac....

BIG was a better battle rapper than Nas and Nas did switch his style up to be more like BIG, Raekwon, and Jay.

'Took home Ready to Die, listened, studied ? '
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    How the ? is Nas the biter when he came out before Jay and Big? Jay was a ? fu shnicken basically before Illmat dropped. Then on reasonable dought he all of a sudden slows his flow down and tried to rap with that overload each bar style Nas had, ...and tried to do some big Willie ? on vol 1 after iww came out. Nas was basically this ? role model his first few albums but Nas the guy that bit them. Smh @ you ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    N/H.. but i gotta lol @ a ? baby moms publicly bashin her man's sexual prowess,

all the while praising another man's "stamina" because he was daggering her before and after basketball practice like a man possessed lmaooooo...

and then goin on to praise another man's "stature" lmaoooo and how good he ? her while he was inebriated.. smh

while the baby pops was being thrown under the bus for being a lazy pothead that was a bore in the bedrom lol smfh

that's got to hurt a mans ego/pride... *sad face*

Nas Lost.

Damn....this post reeks of estrogen and ? -erotica.

"Prowess" huh?

First time I ever heard "stamina", "stature", and "bore in the bedroom" in a post before.

You sick freaks need to stop reading Romance novels, watching soap operas, and fantasizing about Ru-Paul over Xscape because it's starting to show in your posts.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    And really Illmatic and Ready to die is the only albums that really put New York at the forefront to the point other ? tried to do those albums formula. Reasonable dought don't deserve to be anywhere near those two interns of impact because ? barely noticed Jay till Biggie got his chest blown off
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Biggie will always be GOAT

Biggie started all this ? ...

KONY Christopher Wallace

A Brooklynite immortalized
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2011
    i dont know why this ? bringing up ? carmen done ? . lets not talk about beyonce resume. any ? that is eating sisqo and marques houston leftovers need to find some soul searching. not to mention bey ? eminem and nas.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i dont know why this ? bringing up ? carmen done ? . lets not talk about beyonce resume. any ? that is eating sisqo and marques houston leftovers need to find some soul searching. not to mention bey ? eminem and nas.

Wait, what???
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2011
    jek wrote: »
    How the ? is Nas the biter when he came out before Jay and Big? Jay was a ? fu shnicken basically before Illmat dropped. Then on reasonable dought he all of a sudden slows his flow down and tried to rap with that overload each bar style Nas had, ...and tried to do some big Willie ? on vol 1 after iww came out. Nas was basically this ? role model his first few albums but Nas the guy that bit them. Smh @ you ?

Cuz Nas changed his style up after Illmatic to be more like BIG, Raekwon, Ghostface, & Jay.

Pac called him out on it.

BIG called him out on it.

Nas admitted it on The Rise and Fall.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Cuz Nas changed his style up after Illmatic to be more like BIG, Raekwon, Ghostface, & Jay.

Pac called him out on it.

BIG called him out on it.

Nas admitted it on The Rise and Fall.

Nas borrowed from them, but they borrowed from him more than anything. BIG and Rae's style was more aggressive on their debuts. Nas came out with the smoother style and ? followed suit. And Jay... ? outta here. ? aint influence ? til like 98.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Wait, what???

Darius Miles
    Nelly
    Glenn Jones
    Eminem
    Nas
    Allan Houston
    Tim Duncan
    Jamal Anderson
    Marquez Houston
    Sisqo
    Lil Zane
    Marcus Camby
    Kobe Bryant
    Steve Mc Nair
    Jagged Edge
    Wyclef
    Steve Francis
    Lil O........
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited October 2011
    Yall are on some female ? with these unsubstantiated running lists of who's ? who.

Take that ? to The Powder Room or Mediatakeout.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2011
    Lol.. look at you PLAYER!!!..... aren't chu quite promiscuous... lol smh

no those are all the leftover creampies that Jay Z is permantely eating with his wife. Nas didnt wife Carmen but Jay Z put a ring on a ? who slept with 2 OPENLY bisexual men. like i always say everytime Jay Z kisses that ? he is tasting Ras B ass. when all else fail at least Nas got the ? preggos. Jay Z got his ? carrying around a fake baby bump. Lydell is the ? that had Bey preggos back when Jay Z was sampling annie
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    no those are all the leftover creampies that Jay Z is permantely eating with his wife. Nas didnt wife Carmen but Jay Z put a ring on a ? who slept with 2 OPENLY bisexual men. like i always say everytime Jay Z kisses that ? he is tasting Ras B ass. when all else fail at least Nas got the ? preggos. Jay Z got his ? carrying around a fake baby bump. Lydell is the ? that had Bey preggos back when Jay Z was sampling annie

11/9/11...............
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Bottom Line is this

If u wanna hear music that will help he worst insomniacs go to sleep and raps about moons,tombs,rocks,quasars and king tut bump nas

If u wanna hear a rapper wit the illest flow since Biggie da GOAT who talks about bangin mad hoes,celebrating life and makin dough listen to jigga

No point in debating the past jigga won

gargoyle lookin ? post
  • Hustle Crow
    Hustle Crow Members Posts: 133
    edited October 2011
    Im tripping out on this lol. you guys really sit here all day arguing about this ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Tommy lives his fantasies through a camel.
  • tompetrez3
    edited October 2011
    What's the ratio between promethazine/codeine and sprite you ? using out there?

Oh... and does it really taste better with jolly ranchers?

Let me see if i can do what you do?

Your mom use to ? Jimmy Hendrix, Basquait, LL Cool J, Sam Bowie, Leon Spinx, Olu Dara, Coach John Thompson, Malcolm 'Red' Little's barber, and a slew of other entertainers/athletes before she accidentally had you...

You see how that works?

no i dont see how that works because those ? i listed ? Jay Z's wife. first you was cool with spreading the salon stories about how Nas should hold his head in shame but when a ? remind yall that Jay Z married a ? with more miles than Carmen yall want to pull out elementary school mama jokes in defense. and as far as the codiene ratio goes ask beyonce cause she was sipping and sucking off these ? on the video set while Jay Z had his face in a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD foxy brown ?

is that your ? Jay????????. smh @ jay z being proud of south houston leftovers. Beyonce been ridin plenty ? in Hermann Park before the Biggie and Pac beef.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yall are on some female ? with these unsubstantiated running lists of who's ? who.

Take that ? to The Powder Room or Mediatakeout.

it helps their arguments I guess