250gb HDD in my PS3 FTW

80 gb fat ps3 FTW...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    80 gb fat ps3 FTW...

lol my FAT PS3 died a long time ago, whoever bought it from Gamestop had to be ? lol

that ? had the Yellow Light Of Death and a broken disc drive lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol my FAT PS3 died a long time ago, whoever bought it from Gamestop had to be ? lol

that ? had the Yellow Light Of Death and a broken disc drive lol

how long did it last u ?

had mine 2 n a half years now...im guessing its guna reach its expiration date pretty soon...
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    how long did it last u ?

had mine 2 n a half years now...im guessing its guna reach its expiration date pretty soon...

my 40gb lasted 2.5 years, the 40's were older than the 80s. The 80gbs are built a little better but they can still YLOD
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My launch 80Gb lasted 3 years.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PS3 is the lead console for Battlefield 3, so it goes without saying that it will look better on PS3.

Plus BF3 on 360 without the texture pack looks like a N64 game. I feel sorry for anyone that doesnt have the HDD space for that download.

lead console was the PC, yes the PC is a console

and ps3 lead dont always mean it'll look better, ghostbusters was lead on ps3 and look worse
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    250gb HDD in my PS3 FTW

Is that more than enough? I need to install a new one, SMH the Splinter Cell Collection called for me to get rid of ? .
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Is that more than enough? I need to install a new one, SMH the Splinter Cell Collection called for me to get rid of ? .

lol I only got 30gb left, but the dude I gameshare with gave me like everything on the PSN store
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL KOA back to his trolling.. you dont think any ? with sense gone have a hard drive big enough to hold the texture pack? they are actually looking out for the 360 more than they are hurting it... they would be hurting the ppl thats broke if they REQUIRED u to have the disk space to play the game... and lets be real.. some ? dont even have HDMI cords and HDTV's still, so they technically gone be playing "standard def" anyway .. i only know one dude that has a arcade 360 without a harddrive, and thats my cousin.. and like some dude said... its good to have both and have that option anyway.. lol so im winning either way ..
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL @ the hurt 360 ? mad their consoles cant handle the greatness PS3.

Have fun playing this blurry standard definition game. I will enjoy it in HD glory~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Battlefield 3 PS3 & Xbox 360 Install Sizes Revealed
    October 22nd, 2011 Posted in News 44 Comments »

We’re just a few days away now from one of the most anticipated games of all time being released, and that of course is DICE’s Battlefield 3. The latest news on the game are the install sizes of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions.

First up is the PS3 version. Judging by the screenshot below, first published by GamersMint, Battlefield 3 will require a total of 2 GB of Hard Drive space. Not bad at all.

102211_bf3ps3install.jpg

Next up is the Xbox 360. TrendyGamers has confirmed the size of both discs — disc one needs 7.3 GB of your Xbox 360 Hard Drive, while disc two (or the multiplayer disc) will need 6.7 GB. The screen below also shows “Battlefield 3 HD Content” from the “Maketplace” weighing in at 1.5 GB. This brings the size of the complete install on the Xbox 360 to 15.5 GBs — IF you choose to install disc one and two.

[UPDATE] We have the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 in our hands and can confirm Disc 1 is actually the Multiplayer / Co-op disc, while Disc 2 is in fact the Single-Player Campaign.
    102211_bf3360install.jpg
    The same article has also confirmed that the day one update is already live and weighs in at 167 MB. For those wondering, the PC version version of Battlefield 3 will require a total of 11.6 GB. We’ll keep you updated.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Battlefield 3 PS3 & Xbox 360 Install Sizes Revealed
    October 22nd, 2011 Posted in News 44 Comments »

We’re just a few days away now from one of the most anticipated games of all time being released, and that of course is DICE’s Battlefield 3. The latest news on the game are the install sizes of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions.

First up is the PS3 version. Judging by the screenshot below, first published by GamersMint, Battlefield 3 will require a total of 2 GB of Hard Drive space. Not bad at all.

102211_bf3ps3install.jpg

Next up is the Xbox 360. TrendyGamers has confirmed the size of both discs — disc one needs 7.3 GB of your Xbox 360 Hard Drive, while disc two (or the multiplayer disc) will need 6.7 GB. The screen below also shows “Battlefield 3 HD Content” from the “Maketplace” weighing in at 1.5 GB. This brings the size of the complete install on the Xbox 360 to 15.5 GBs — IF you choose to install disc one and two.

[UPDATE] We have the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 in our hands and can confirm Disc 1 is actually the Multiplayer / Co-op disc, while Disc 2 is in fact the Single-Player Campaign.
    102211_bf3360install.jpg
    The same article has also confirmed that the day one update is already live and weighs in at 167 MB. For those wondering, the PC version version of Battlefield 3 will require a total of 11.6 GB. We’ll keep you updated.

bwahahahahahahahahahhaha~!!!!!!!!

these ? took another L.

Millions of 360 owners wont be able to play this game in its full glory. They will have to settle for N64 graphics while us PS3 users are spoiled and pampered as usual.

16GB just to play barebones Battlefield 3 on 360. LMFAO!!!! Now include any DLC, Map Packs, Downloaded games, etc and there's no way in hell BF3 will fit on older 360's.

Remember there was a time when 20GB was the standard 360 model and that was their most popular selling console. Then again, most of those console sprobably RROD'd by now and those xbot nerds upgraded to the new xbox slim which by the way was a total rip off from Sony.
  • vagrant-718
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bwahahahahahahahahahhaha~!!!!!!!!

these ? took another L.

Millions of 360 owners wont be able to play this game in its full glory. They will have to settle for N64 graphics while us PS3 users are spoiled and pampered as usual.

16GB just to play barebones Battlefield 3 on 360. LMFAO!!!! Now include any DLC, Map Packs, Downloaded games, etc and there's no way in hell BF3 will fit on older 360's.

Remember there was a time when 20GB was the standard 360 model and that was their most popular selling console. Then again, most of those console sprobably RROD'd by now and those xbot nerds upgraded to the new xbox slim which by the way was a total rip off from Sony.

Dude, PC version ? on all so they the ones whose winning
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dude, PC version ? on all so they the ones whose winning

paying a lot of money to hook up a computer that will be obsolete in a few months has never been my idea of winning.
  • vagrant-718
    edited October 2011
    Options
    paying a lot of money to hook up a computer that will be obsolete in a few months has never been my idea of winning.

even in a few month that rig would still produce better visual than the console