Spinoff of Gangsta Sh^t's thread:Dudes taking pics of themselves..? or not?

Options
Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Growing Pains
That ? is ? as ? b..aint no exucse for that unless you..

a.take a private pic sent to a woman.

b.You have no pics on your comp and you need one.So you turn your phone around and snap a pic and put it on twitter,facebook,message board,or whatnot,etc..

I barley like ? taking pictures anyways,that ? is ? as ? dudes that wanna take pics everywhere like a ? woman.

I take pics with fam,freinds and ? ..gtfoh with this nonsense.Myspace made it okay for ? to do that ? ? ..

p.S. dont say its for the girls cuz being on facebook shirtless dont make you invisible to your male freinds on facebook ..? .I dont wanna see that ? .

Comments

• Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You know what's really ? ?

Touching a ?

It doesn't matter if it's your own, it's a ? regardless, when I take a ? I just let it hang freely sometimes I miss the toilet and get ? on me or my shoes, but hey! At least I'm not ? !
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nh @ esiam looking at a hanging ?
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Esiam wrote: »

Touching a ?

It doesn't matter if it's your own, it's a ? regardless, when I take a ? I just let it hang freely sometimes I miss the toilet and get ? on me or my shoes, but hey! At least I'm not ? !

Lol I see what you did there....
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options

Touching a ?

That picture looks ? IMO as well.No diss..
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ..smh same type of dudes that take pics lying down and then put it on their mssgn id so when they call my ? phone ? looking at your phone all eye-browed out like "wtf.."..I hate that ? ? ...stop taking pics of yourself..
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    That picture looks ? IMO as well.No diss..

Well... you're gonna LOVE this, I took it myself so it makes sense don't it?
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont understand what would posses a dude to do that...unless the option I stated below..Women are women but a dude..bleh..
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nh @ esiam looking at a hanging ?

You know come to think of it, looking at ones ? might just be ? too, I gotta stop that asap, good lookin out!
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I dont understand what would posses a dude to do that...unless the option I stated below..Women are women but a dude..bleh..

Well technically it would fall into: "You have no pics on your comp and you need one" all the pics I had on were pretty old, this is like a month old, I needed something recent I felt.
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its not the same thing.You looking at your own ? aint the same as posing and posting pics of yourself (and not real pics like bday pics,club pics,party pics,etc)on the ? internet..thats for ? .
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Its not the same thing.You looking at your own ? aint the same as posing and posting pics of yourself (and not real pics like bday pics,club pics,party pics,etc)on the ? internet..thats for ? .

Yeah I was just mocking the whole ? -paranoia that goes on here, I do look at my own ? and I do touch my own ? , it was a joke buddy...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well technically it would fall into: "You have no pics on your comp and you need one" all the pics I had on were pretty old, this is like a month old, I needed something recent I felt.

U need to get something less ? ..is what you need to get..Something with a woman in it prefferably.You dont even need to post your avi.Only time i put my pic here was a ? asked for a pic and it got around and I just put it as my own avi.

? is ? ,son.
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    U need to get something less ? ..is what you need to get..Something with a woman in it prefferably.You dont even need to post your avi.Only time i put my pic here was a ? asked for a pic and it got around and I just put it as my own avi.

? is ? ,son.

Nah ? is gangsta pops, I'm tellin ya, real gangsta. Puttin a pic up in an avi like that? It's g'd up like a muthafucka please believe...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah ? is gangsta pops, I'm tellin ya, real gangsta. Puttin a pic up in an avi like that? It's g'd up like a muthafucka please believe...

^That ? is ? in america...makes you look emotional.You look like you read,and cry and draw and ? like that...? ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I take a pic of myself everytime I pass a mirror and I send them to female fans who love them.

..I prefer that to googling Pics of another man and male-strangers that I never met and putting them in an Internet-avatar to represent myself because Im too ashamed of who I actually am.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1. You must be REALLY be examining other ? pics if it bothers you like that bruh. Any normal ? would ? scroll by that ? without even thinkin about it PERIOD let alone make a damn thread about it.

2. Delete ALL your male friends/ Adblock (problem solved)

3. It be the ? who are OVER homophobic and spend 95% of their day tryin NOT to be all things ? that have the most tendancies.
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^That ? is ? in america...makes you look emotional.You look like you read,and cry and draw and ? like that...? ? .

I was mockin you man, I don't care I post here for to ? boredom and ? , I wouldn't care less if you'd call me ? mister superstraight man

Reading is ? ? I guess that's why you're such an idiot huh? LOL! No offense and No ? , just to be on the safe side
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I take a pic of myself everytime I pass a mirror and I send them to female fans who love them.

..I prefer that to googling Pics of another man and male-strangers that I never met and putting them in an Internet-avatar to represent myself because Im too ashamed of who I actually am.

I guess every man in the world is ? then if they watch sports.How is posing like a ? ? and snapping a pic of yourself by yourself NOT ? ...????
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    1. You must be REALLY be examining other ? pics if it bothers you like that bruh. Any normal ? would ? scroll by that ? without even thinkin about it PERIOD let alone make a damn thread about it.

2. Delete ALL your male friends/ Adblock (problem solved)

3. It be the ? who are OVER homophobic and spend 95% of their day tryin NOT to be all things ? that have the most tendancies.

^NOT TRUE.Only women and ? say that.

Im talking bout in general especially on Facebook.? ,dudes on here are worse they got pics of the girls they ? off to and never seen in they whole life in they avis and pass it off like thats their broads...
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    H-Rap brown are you "G" or the old "G-Rap" the one who used to diss black chics?
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Indeed, same reason I put it up, why should I put up a pic of someone famous or some random ? makes no sense to me, no offense to those who do that but if you got a pic of yourself it's easier to get a feel for what that person is like I think
  • Paul Hate.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Indeed, same reason I put it up, why should I put up a pic of someone famous or some random ? makes no sense to me, no offense to those who do that but if you got a pic of yourself it's easier to get a feel for what that person is like I think

Cool,why it gotta be an upclose emotional peice or artwork...?Why cant it be you and your crew at the bar or you and your lady at a carshow or someshit like that...why it gotta be some ? type pic..

See what im saying?
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cool,why it gotta be an upclose emotional peice or artwork...?Why cant it be you and your crew at the bar or you and your lady at a carshow or someshit like that...why it gotta be some ? type pic..

See what im saying?

SMH.... Yeah i see..... tendancies.

.....NEVER have i looked @ that dudes avi and the words "upclose emotional peice or "artwork" EVER crossed my mind. FOH.
  • Esiam
    edited October 2011
    Options

See what im saying?

It's a stupid question tbh... I'm not the only one with a pic that's focused on the face I went with this one cause I thought it'd make a good avatar since they are pretty small and it did... Why investigate so bad into what other people be doing? Is my picture giving you ? thoughts is that what you're saying? Because I can't be blamed for YOUR emotions...
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's a stupid question tbh... I'm not the only one with a pic that's focused on the face I went with this one cause I thought it'd make a good avatar since they are pretty small and it did... Why investigate so bad into what other people be doing? Is my picture giving you ? thoughts is that what you're saying? Because I can't be blamed for YOUR emotions...

10hiz2r.jpg

......pretty much.