He's Awesome

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    any woman that gets with a dude with three kids by three different women is an idiot.

not even for no strings attached sexual purposes only ?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    its a LOT of idiots out there then......and counting lol

Agreed. Women think they 'special'.

Nah. Once he gets used to you, you'll just end up another one of his pregnant victims.

Three baby mommas shows a lack of responsibility and reckless abandon for the family units.

? basically going around creating families and leaving yo.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options

Well I guess that's cool if thats all the chick wants. But obviously this dude loves to raw dog.

Still, I know plenny of dumb broads that get into situations like this, then get shocked when dude aint sh**.

Good female friend of mine. Smart girl. Her man got kids all over the country.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    any woman that gets with a dude with three kids by three different women is an idiot.

Men are not always honest about their offspring.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Men are not always honest about their offspring.

Very true. Of course I'm coming at it with the assumption she knows very well what she's getting herself into.

There are dudes that will lie about their kids until the woman is emotionally invested.

And we all know how hard it is for women to pull away once theyve invested true feelings in a man.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Man I know this cat that has 4 BM's and 5 kids. I was like ? yo I can only imagine.
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Man I know this cat that has 4 BM's and 5 kids. I was like ? yo I can only imagine.

I can top that.....

my son's dad has 6 kids by 5 women Oldest is 21 ... youngest is 9 months. My son is 14

in my defense .... he only had 1 when we met
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    my pops got 4 by 4 women.....says he knows he has more all over....he was military
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can top that.....

my son's dad has 6 kids by 5 women Oldest is 21 ... youngest is 9 months. My son is 14

I know my boy told the 3rd one or so he couldn't afford it and quote " the stupid ? still had the kids"

Damn you where do you fall in all of that 1,2,3,4, or 5 Does your son know all his siblings?
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I know my boy told the 3rd one or so he couldn't afford it and quote " the stupid ? still had the kids"

Damn you where do you fall in all of that 1,2,3,4, or 5 Does your son know all his siblings?

Yes each and every one of them. We do holidays, bdays, bbq, football games, etc together. The oldest is house sitting for me and keeping my son while I'm on vacation in a week.

Actually the mom's and I get along better than we do with their dad ( with the exception of the woman he is with now )

I like his current woman... she's good to my son but we just aren't as close as I am with the others
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

no, in that case she is not an idiot, we have another specially created word for these type of females...
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't even want to take the chance of being BM #4.
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can top that.....

whats wrong with that ? , no offense?
  • American.Loo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes each and every one of them. We do holidays, bdays, bbq, football games, etc together. The oldest is house sitting for me and keeping my son while I'm on vacation in a week.

Actually the mom's and I get along better than we do with their dad ( with the exception of the woman he is with now )

I like his current woman... she's good to my son but we just aren't as close as I am with the others

That ? cray.

I mean its cool all yall get along. I just cant imagine pulling up to a football game and there's six women i impregnated all just big kickin it ....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

lil-wayne.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^rotfl!!!!!!!!
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2011
    Options
    whats wrong with that ? , no offense?

I have no idea. He does pay his child support and keeps the kids when he is supposed to so I don't complain
    That ? cray.

I mean its cool all yall get along. I just cant imagine pulling up to a football game and there's six women i impregnated all just big kickin it ....

Usually he is not at the functions that we are all at... I'm sure it's awkward for him.

lol
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Come on now, he can't get along with not nan one of his BM's??? That's a huge sign that dude loves the drama. I can't stand it, therefore we are not compatible. We can be friends though...no benefits :)

SMH..............so I presume that you are already in a great fulfilling relationship ma'am?

:)
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    ? that ? yo
    Literally? Or figuratively?
    SMH..............so I presume that you are already in a great fulfilling relationship ma'am?

:)

Question

How is your daring life with multiple churren and bm's?
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Literally? Or figuratively?

Question

How is your daring life with multiple churren and bm's?

my IC life: pretty fun and exciting from jetskiing in Monaco and bopping 12 international caliber models in the last seven days haha

my real life: pretty boring cause right now I'm trying to purchase some commercial real estate and some farmland for an investment..............I'm also considering starting the process for a charter to open my own bank

meanwhile my 1 child is 4 and is starting preschool and learning to read........I'm so proud :)
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    His lack of responsibility would be a complete turn off....
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=MissLeading;3590193]His lack of responsibility would be a complete turn off....[/QUOTE]

what lack of responsibility?
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what lack of responsibility?

3 children by 3 different women... It's irresponsible behavior...
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2011
    Options
    3 children by 3 different women... It's irresponsible behavior...

how?

it's impossible for a dude to get into 3 serious relationships and produce a child in each one? what type of sheltered world are you living in? LOL

as long as cuzzo taking care of them, then what else is the problem?

SMH @ you judgemental chicks in here frontin:(