Are we still required to keep the law?

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Some of yall Christians say NOPE because JESUS SAID SO, he made a new covenant with us so we can eat pork and not keep YAHUWAH LAWS.

Comments

• waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Shalom and greetings in the saving name of Yahushua the Messiah. There is a popular belief among many students of the Bible that says, "Whoever keeps the law, is under the curse of the law"...

Galatians 3:13 - The Messiah hath redeemed us from the curse of the law

But the question that must be asked, "What is the curse of the law?"

YHWH says...

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:4

It therefore stands to reason, that the curse of the law is death! Another truth that is widely misunderstood, is the fact that we are now saved by grace, and not by the works of the law...

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

To understand the meaning of this, one must understand the definition of the word "grace". In most cases, it would be better translated as "favor". Favor is the result of the atonement performed by Yahushua the Messiah, when he died for our sins. The meaning of "being under the favor of YHWH," is that one has been forgiven for their sins! So, by implication, the word grace (Strong's 5485 "charis"), means "forgiveness"...

Acts 13:38 - "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 - And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses."

We are justified by forgiveness; but that in no way gives us the right to sin! While it is true that we are not saved by the works of the law, it is also true that once we are forgiven for our sins, we then prove our faith (beliefs) by keeping the law...
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    James 2:18 - Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.

Did you see that? James said that he will show his faith by his works! Some people will make the following statement, "Since we are not under the law, we therefore are not required to keep it." But what does Yahushua the Messiah have to say concerning this doctrine of "lawlessness"?

Matthew 7:22 - Many will say to me in that day, "My master, my master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" 23 And then will I profess unto them, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

The word iniquity literally means "lawlessness"! Yahushua literally said, "Depart from me, you law breakers"!

Isaiah 24:5 - The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

The term everlasting means "never ending" or "eternal".

Do the commandments spoken in the word of YHWH still exist; and are we still expected to obey them? Or are YHWH's commandments obsolete, fulfilled and done away with, by the death of His son? Millions would answer "Yes, we are no longer under the law. It has been done away with and we are therefore no longer expected to keep it." This is a major doctrine of many Christian churches. But what does the Word of YHWH say?...

Psalm 111:7 - The works of his hands are truth and judgment; all his commandments are sure. 8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

It says for ever and ever! Let's go to Paul again...

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under favor. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under favor? By no means!

Paul said that because we are not under the law, that in no way gives us the right to sin! Actually, the thing that Paul was saying is that we are no longer under the 'curse of the law' (death) but rather, we are under favor (forgiveness), commonly called "grace".
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    The following is the greatest command...

Deuteronomy 6:5 - And thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

This command was repeated by Yahushua in Mat 22:36-38. But, what does this command mean, how do we do it? We will again turn to the Word of YHWH for insight...

Deuteronomy 11:13 - And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love YHWH your Elohim, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Deuteronomy 11:22 - For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love YHWH your Elohim, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him.

Joshua 22:5 - But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of YHWH charged you, to love YHWH your Elohim, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

According to the preceding verses, what we need to do in order to love YHWH our Elohim with all our heart and all our soul and all our might is to "keep His commandments". We need to strive to "not sin", but if we do sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Yahushua the Messiah (see 1John chapter 4). We should each have the goal to be over comers. Not only is it possible, but it is our duty!

1John 5:2 - By this we know that we love the children of YHWH, when we love YHWH and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of YHWH, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Yahushua said:

Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." That is pertaining to doing the entire will of YHWH. Yahushua taught...

John 14:15 - "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

John 14:21 - "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

Many people will go to Paul's writings to show that we no longer need to keep the law. But if Paul taught against the law, that would make him a false prophet!

Galatians 1:8 - But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other evangel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Did Paul teach against the law?...

Romans 7:12 - Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

People who use Paul's writings to teach against the law are "untaught and unstable" (2nd Kefa (Peter) 3:15-16).

It is hard to imagine how anyone can believe that once we are followers of the Messiah, that we are then no longer required to keep the law. Yahushua said...

Matthew 5:17 - "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Fulfill means to perform. In the same way, the meaning of a husband and wife fulfilling their wedding contract, means that they "do it, perform it, and honor it!"

Yahushua did not come to destroy the law; but rather, he came to perform, do and honor the law of YHWH!

Psalms 19:7 - The law of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple. 8 The statutes of YHWH are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of YHWH is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Why would we no longer be required to keep something that is perfect?

1Kefa (pet) 4:18 - Now if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the wicked and the sinner appear?

Matthew 7:13 - "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

John 8:31 - Then said Yahushua to those Jews which believed on him, "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    33 They answered him, "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in ? to any man: how sayest thou, 'Ye shall be made free?'"
    34 Yahushua answered them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the slave of sin."
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Yes, that is what we need to strive for, to live a life free from sin, through the power from on high! We need to continue in Yahushua's words! For a definition of sin...

1John 3:4 - Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law, for sin is the transgression of the law.

James 1:22 - But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. 26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion before YHWH the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Yahushua is in agreement with the Torah...

Ecclesiastes 12:13 - Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear Elohim, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For Elohim shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

And finally...

Luke 11:4 (ISR) "And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into trial, but rescue us from the wicked one."

Matthew 6:14 - For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
    6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Hahah.. U made a thread to ask a question and to answer it yourself?
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Hahah.. U made a thread to ask a question and to answer it yourself?

i see that you are lil bit slow on this, i know the answer.... the thread title is to spark interest and convo, SMH
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    i see that you are lil bit slow on this, i know the answer.... The thread title is to spark interest and convo, smh

never slow.. But if you wanna start a convo/debate.. Let people answer/give an opinon before you post 6 long passages
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    1. Jesus came to fulfill the law (of moses). Not to destroy it, but to fulfill - to complete it.
    2. Being complete implies it's being brought to an end - not deystroyed.
    3. The fact that the Old law was brought to a completion has nothing to do with the law being deystroyed. It has to do with the fact that the Old law was never meant to be permanent in the first place.
    4. The law Moses brought offered no salvation, but merely mentioned the coming of a future salvation (Christ and Christ's law).
    5. If we acknowledge there is a distinction between the Old law and Christ law we should understand that both come from ? , and that they both can not in affect at the same time.
    6. Christ's law did replace the Old Law. (The New Testament - particularly Acts - Revelation) and of course since this law also comes from ? , there are still commandments to follow. There are also some changes.
    7. It is written in the NT that the things written in the Old Testament are there for our learning. There are tons of lessons in the Old Testament we can learn from.

So as long as that is understood then yes, fair points made.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    The Law is faultless is the Hebrews who had fault in them that couldnt keep the Law because of their ways that why we got sent in those ships.

:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith YHWH.

8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YHWH; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them Elohim, and they shall be to me a people:

8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know ye YHWH: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Jeremiah 31 :33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YHWH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YHWH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YHWH; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

31:35 Thus saith YHWH, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; YHWH of hosts is his name:

31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith YHWH, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

SO THE LAW, ORDINANCE'S, SABBATH'S AND STATUES STILL STAND IT WILL NEVER CEASE FOR THE MESSIYAH YAHUSHUA followed LAWS,

YAHUSHUA came to fullfiil the PROMISE that YAHUWAH gave to Abraham about his choosen seed so we can inherit that Promise that was given to our father Issac.

And that Law was fulfill when Christ came and became the sacrifice lamb for the hebrews, and wont be a One tribe again to we all in isarel will happen when The Messiyah returns and bring us back as one nation.

So the laws will be written in our minds and spirit so we will not forget them or break them again.

SO YOU HEBREW ISREALITES, WE ARE THE NEW TESTAMENT because the laws will be in us, It's spiritual in our minds and heart.

SO COME OUT OF HER YOU HEBREWS and dont follow the way of the pagans, YOU ARE THE NEW TESTAMENT WHEN WE GO BACK HOME AND HAVE THE LAWS IN OUR MIND AND HEART.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited October 2011
    Shalom and greetings in the saving name of Yahushua the Messiah. There is a popular belief among many students of the Bible that says, "Whoever keeps the law, is under the curse of the law"...

Galatians 3:13 - The Messiah hath redeemed us from the curse of the law

But the question that must be asked, "What is the curse of the law?"
    Galatians 3:13 Mashia (Christ) has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")

What that means is: Mashia (Christ) perfectly obeyed the law and accepted it's curse. In Mashia (Christ) we are redeemed from the curse and participate in His perfect faith and obedience.

YHWH says...

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:4

It therefore stands to reason, that the curse of the law is death! Another truth that is widely misunderstood, is the fact that we are now saved by grace, and not by the works of the law...
    Ezekiel 18:1-32: This chapter deals with our relationship with ? . The soul who sins, he shall die(verse 4): Each person is guilty only of his or her own sins. Man inherited death and a tendency to sin from Adam (Romans 5:12); but human nature, though stained by the fall, remains in the image of ? (verse 19). A man may turn away from righteousness (verse 24), but he is also capable of seeking ? 's grace and experiencing a new heart and a new spirit (verse 31 and see chapter 11:17-25).

Acts 13:38 - "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 - And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses."

We are justified by forgiveness; but that in no way gives us the right to sin! While it is true that we are not saved by the works of the law, it is also true that once we are forgiven for our sins, we then prove our faith (beliefs) by keeping the law...

What Acts 13:38-39 means is: In addition to Mashia's death and Resurrection, two recurring themes in apostolic preaching are (1) the forgiveness of sins (verse 38) and (2) no one is justified by the law of Moshe (Moses) (verse 39)
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    rapluva wrote: »
    Galatians 3:13 Mashia (Christ) has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")

What that means is: Mashia (Christ) perfectly obeyed the law and accepted it's curse. In Mashia (Christ) we are redeemed from the curse and participate in His perfect faith and obedience.

Yeah i got that, but it was thrown out there like that, to make people think. It's a shame people rock that cross which is a curse.

But good lookin on the knowledge dropped
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited October 2011
    Yeah i got that, but it was thrown out there like that, to make people think. It's a shame people rock that cross which is a curse.

But good lookin on the knowledge dropped

1 Corinthians 1:17 "For Mashia did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Mashia should be made of no effect."
    1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of ? .

Galatians 6:14 "But ? forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Yahshua Mashia, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world."

Ephesians 2:16 "and that He might reconcile them both to ? in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity."

Philippians 2:8 "And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross."
    Philippians 3:18 "For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Mashia"

Colossians 1:20 "and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross"

Hebrews 12:2 "looking unto Yahshua, the author and finisher of our faith, for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of ? ."

The Cross is Holy.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    we are not under the Mosaic law and Jesus didnt teach us to be under it liar.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    we are not under the Mosaic law and Jesus didnt teach us to be under it liar.

who told you that your pork eating preacher? Didn't YAHUWAH said HE CHANGED NOT? Tell me who told you that, Did YAHUWAH said we no longer under the Law, Did Yahushua said we no longer under the law?, How about one of the 12 Disciples the follower of Christ, because i know for a fact Yahushua and the disciples even after the death of Yahushua kept the Laws, did any of the prophets said we no longer under Mosaic Law?

where do you get these things from.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    who told you that your pork eating preacher? Didn't YAHUWAH said HE CHANGED NOT? Tell me who told you that, Did YAHUWAH said we no longer under the Law, Did Yahushua said we no longer under the law?, How about one of the 12 Disciples the follower of Christ, because i know for a fact Yahushua and the disciples even after the death of Yahushua kept the Laws, did any of the prophets said we no longer under Mosaic Law?

where do you get these things from.

If you believe u are justified by the mosaic law then u are suppose to keep ALL of the law not just some. If you offend in any point u are under a curse. Jesus was born under the law and he came to fulfill the law himself.

Galatians 3:10
    All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."

U act as if we earn our salvation through the law... Sorry but u cannot earn salvation because its a free gift from ? by faith in Jesus. Not by the law.

Galatians 2:16
    know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    If you believe u are justified by the mosaic law then u are suppose to keep ALL of the law not just some. If you offend in any point u are under a curse. Jesus was born under the law and he came to fulfill the law himself.

Galatians 3:10
    All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."

U act as if we earn our salvation through the law... Sorry but u cannot earn salvation because its a free gift from ? by faith in Jesus. Not by the law.

Galatians 2:16
    know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

word? really, you know that because Yahushua came and redeem the lost sheep and took the curse doesnt mean that YAHUWAH law is done and we can sin, you know sin is breaking the commandments right?

Psalm 111

111:1 Praise ye YHWH. I will praise YHWH with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

111:2 The works of YHWH are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

111:3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

111:4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: YHWH is gracious and full of compassion.

111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

111:6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.

111:7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

111:8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

111:10 The fear of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    1 John 3

3:4 Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law, for sin is the transgression of the law.

3:5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.

3:6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

3:7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous

Revelation 14

14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of YHWH, and the faith of Yahushua.

So follow the laws of YAHUWAH and believe in have faith in YAHUSHUA and his message.

yall got the game messed up
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    word? really, you know that because Yahushua came and redeem the lost sheep and took the curse doesnt mean that YAHUWAH law is done and we can sin, you know sin is breaking the commandments right?

Psalm 111

111:1 Praise ye YHWH. I will praise YHWH with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

111:2 The works of YHWH are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

111:3 His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

111:4 He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: YHWH is gracious and full of compassion.

111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

111:6 He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.

111:7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

111:8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

111:10 The fear of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

These are the COMMANDMENTS that Jesus gave a man that asked him how shall he inherit eternal life. Notice Jesus is mentioning from the 10 commandments and not the mosaic law.

Matthew 19:16-19
    16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ? : but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    These are the COMMANDMENTS that Jesus gave a man that asked him how shall he inherit eternal life. Notice Jesus is mentioning from the 10 commandments and not the mosaic law.

Matthew 19:16-19
    16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ? : but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

? the 10 Commandments is a part of the Mosaic Laws, lol........yall love to argue with YAHUWAH dont yall.... take the easy way out huh??? it's not going to happen

Revelation 14

14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of YHWH, and the faith of Yahushua.

? your name might change, but you the same, lol
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    ? the 10 Commandments is a part of the Mosaic Laws, lol........yall love to argue with YAHUWAH dont yall.... take the easy way out huh??? it's not going to happen

Revelation 14

? Jesus gave the commandments that we are requried to keep. he didnt mention 613 laws.

the man asked Jesus which commandments to keep and he said the ones to keep. stop adding on to his words. peace

u act like the pharisees and teachers of the law in Jesus day if he was here it was religious people like u that merked him.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    ? Jesus gave the commandments that we are requried to keep. he didnt mention 613 laws.

the man asked Jesus what commandments to keep and he said which ones to keep. stop adding on to his words. peace

WOW!!!!! really so you tell me that Yahushua picked few commadments out of the 10 and threw the rest away,??

Matthew 5 :17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Let me break it down to you again. a hebrew sinner who repents is no longer under the curse and death penalty of the law; but is under the grace and mercy of of YaHuWaH.

When a repentant sinner seeks mercy and pardon from the Holy One of Israel, the death penalty for sin is lifted from that person and he/she is placed 'under mercy,''under grace.' That person is 'no longer under the death penalty of the law' but is now 'under the grace of YaHuWaH.'
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    lol Jesus gave the man the commandments that he was requried to keep. nuff said like i said u have a pharisees spirit like all those men that had Jesus merked and constantly worried about some law.

a man that does with Jesus said is righteous. doing things, performing rituals, and celebrating days does not make someone righteous, those are outward observances. Thats why the scripture says if u be a Jew be one INWARDLY and live by the spirit and keep the commandments. The commandments is not to ? , hate, commit adultry, to honor your parents, love the most high & your neighbor as yourself.

James 1:26
    If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

1 Timothy 1:9-11
    9Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

11According to the glorious gospel of the blessed ? , which was committed to my trust.
  • waterproof
    edited November 2011
    @ beenwise

STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE, BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said as i will quote you " i said u have a pharisees spirit like all those men that had Jesus merked and constantly worried about some law."

Im about to take yo ass to school, on some higher hebrew knowledge, i always knew you was a snake.

KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAK!!!!!

you do not know nothing about the Pharisee's are scribes, you do not know who they are, what's their agenda, who put them in power and why they was choosen to be over the Hebrews.

What Law did the Pharisee's and scribes try to push on the Hebrews huh? STUDY AND SHOW YOURSLEF APPROVE. And why did YAHUSHUA came and put them in check?

The Pharisee's and Scribes that was in power and was put in the seat of Moses, WAS NOT HEBREW ISRAELITES

The Scribes and Pharisee's was put in position to further mislead the hebrews from OUR HOLY FATHER, THE POWERFUL, MERCIFUL YAHUWAH, the pharisee's and scribes do not (even to this day) love our father, love us (Hebrews), do not love the father laws, statues ect... and do not love the Son of Man YAHUSHUA or believe in his message.

The Scribes and Pharisee's was known as the keeper's of the law, but they was perverting the Laws of YAHUWAH with their Oral Tradition aka Oral Law bka The Talmud and they was pushing that on the Hebrews, to further lead them away from YAHUWAH.

The Scribes then made a party called The Pharisee's "I SAID, STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE BOY!!!" and when they gain control over moses seat through the romans they began to make YAHUWAH LAWS as a thing of the past, teaching lies and they made their oral laws, customs and traditions mighter than the law of moses that he received from the father.

Do you know the Pharisee's called the Hebrews Am ha-aretz, go find out what that mean.

Yahushua came and condem the teachings of the Pharisee's and Scribes because they try to nullify the Torah and mislead the Hebrews, and YAHUSHUA called them out for their lies and misleading, that's why they wanted the Messiyah dead.

When the Pharisee's took control from the Levi Priests, they replace YAHUWAH LAWS and created a legislature that they did not learn from the scriptures.

So when Yahushua came to Yahuwah sheep and brought back THE Father Laws to the Hebrews, the Pharisee and scribes felt that their power was being threaten because the Scribes and Pharisee's was the representatives of the Hebrew people, by the power of the romans.

The Pharisee's and scribes was doing the same ? you are doing, misleading Hebrews from following the Fathers Commandments. And you know what, they were of the Serpent Seed.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2011
    @ beenwise

STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE, BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said as i will quote you " i said u have a pharisees spirit like all those men that had Jesus merked and constantly worried about some law."

Im about to take yo ass to school, on some higher hebrew knowledge, i always knew you was a snake.

KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAK!!!!!

you do not know nothing about the Pharisee's are scribes, you do not know who they are, what's their agenda, who put them in power and why they was choosen to be over the Hebrews.

What Law did the Pharisee's and scribes try to push on the Hebrews huh? STUDY AND SHOW YOURSLEF APPROVE. And why did YAHUSHUA came and put them in check?

The Pharisee's and Scribes that was in power and was put in the seat of Moses, WAS NOT HEBREW ISRAELITES

The Scribes and Pharisee's was put in position to further mislead the hebrews from OUR HOLY FATHER, THE POWERFUL, MERCIFUL YAHUWAH, the pharisee's and scribes do not (even to this day) love our father, love us (Hebrews), do not love the father laws, statues ect... and do not love the Son of Man YAHUSHUA or believe in his message.

The Scribes and Pharisee's was known as the keeper's of the law, but they was perverting the Laws of YAHUWAH with their Oral Tradition aka Oral Law bka The Talmud and they was pushing that on the Hebrews, to further lead them away from YAHUWAH.

The Scribes then made a party called The Pharisee's "I SAID, STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVE BOY!!!" and when they gain control over moses seat through the romans they began to make YAHUWAH LAWS as a thing of the past, teaching lies and they made their oral laws, customs and traditions mighter than the law of moses that he received from the father.

Do you know the Pharisee's called the Hebrews Am ha-aretz, go find out what that mean.

Yahushua came and condem the teachings of the Pharisee's and Scribes because they try to nullify the Torah and mislead the Hebrews, and YAHUSHUA called them out for their lies and misleading, that's why they wanted the Messiyah dead.

When the Pharisee's took control from the Levi Priests, they replace YAHUWAH LAWS and created a legislature that they did not learn from the scriptures.

So when Yahushua came to Yahuwah sheep and brought back THE Father Laws to the Hebrews, the Pharisee and scribes felt that their power was being threaten because the Scribes and Pharisee's was the representatives of the Hebrew people, by the power of the romans.

The Pharisee's and scribes was doing the same ? you are doing, misleading Hebrews from following the Fathers Commandments. And you know what, they were of the Serpent Seed.

LOL you are stuck in delusions and dont know where u are going becuz that darkness has blinded your eyes... I'm not going to even waste my time with you.

You said that the pharisees where not Hebrew Israelites? READ BELOW and u will see Paul states that he is an Israelite AND a pharisee.

Romans 11:1
    1I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.