Question For The Ghaddafi Haters

Comments

• Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Did Bush send them or did they volunteer to join the army and pledge to die for their country?

did you see the part where he said "over a lie"?
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited October 2011
    Just2C wrote: »

they weren't sent

they joined

it was their choice

Bush didn't ? them
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Let me simplify this ? .

Gaddafi Supports Black People all over the World and he charge extra for oil.

America and the Arabs were like ? that, he gotta die.

He reigned for 42 years.

50 Years ago, they were hosing blacks down, killing them for using the same toilets as whites

they killed Martin Luther King for trying to help

they gave us ? (CIA admitted this) they killed the Black Panthers.

Where the ? was the relief for Blacks ?

See if your Pro Black. Then this country and alot of white people will be against you.

Only way alot of white males approve of Black Speakers or Politicians or Causes is if it's watered down and considered safe be white men.
  • Just2C
    edited October 2011
    did you know that Western oil companies were already operating in Libya?

did you know that Gaddaffi was trying to get the West more involved in Libya's oil sector?

Do you know they saw Gaddafi as somebody in the way? Why do business with someone when you can just take they ? over? There is a elite organization that really runs the world. Gaddafi was not one of them there for he is seen as a enemy. Not only was this about oil but is was about this as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN0aNsA9ALg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

a mild over sight....lol

the hard truth is he already had his mind made up on how he would response
    regardless of what "evidence" was brought before him

sounds familiar?
  • a.mann
    edited October 2011
    they weren't sent

they joined

it was their choice

Bush didn't ? them

this is not an insult

but you either NEVER been in a postion of leadership were others looked toward you because your decisions directly effected their fate

or

a got damn idiot
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This is all about Keeping Black people down and oil.

You guys do know that when they say Libyans they are talking about Arabians.

The Blacks overthere were in support of Gaddafi because Gaddafi was in support of them.

So when people come on here and say the whole nation...they really just mean the Arabians who want full control of Libya how they got Egypt.

Bottom line they think Blacks are inferior.
  • Just2C
    edited October 2011
    they weren't sent

they joined

it was their choice

Bush didn't ? them

Bush has the blood of all our troops who where killed and/or injured on his hands. Bush was in a position of leadership. As a "leader" he sent his troops into a firehole for no valid reason. Bush himself is a WMD. Iraq wasnt even the ones hiding Bin Laden. This whole time it was Pakistan.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Why did this man deserve to die?
    the first thing you need to do is clarify if you're asking "why did he need to die IN THIS MANNER?" because obviously the appropriate thing to have done would have been try and convict him if that's the question.
    Don't try to put him in the same category with Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden either. GTFOH!! From what I've seen about this man, he wasn't the monster that your president Obama tried to make him out to be.
    why can he not be placed in the same category as the former? both were decades-long-standing dictators who used military power against their own populations to maintain said power.
    So, haters, prove to me that he was responsible for a club bombing, a plane bombing or whatever. Explain to me what terrorist groups he was in cahoots with. I want documented facts and evidence. You might be 100% right and your hate might be justified.
    so basically what's going to happen, based on this remark, is that people are going to tell you "oh, he facilitated this bombing" or "oh, he sold these weapons to these terrorists" and you'll PROBABLY decide their claims are "not documented enough." so... what's the point?
    So act like you got some sense and refrain from the name-calling and insults and just kick the facts.
    contradiction detected already. tsk, tsk
    Ghadafi wasnt no evil dictator. 40+ years of running his country and now all of a sudden hes a horrible evil dictator?
    two things:
    one, this is not the first time he's been called a "horrible evil dictator." this depiction is decades old.
    two, he's been the sole head of his country for 40+ years and you think calling him a "horrible evil dictator" is a stretch?
    Where was these "rebels" a year ago? Nowhere.
    things that existed prior to 2011: Libyan rebels
  • Just2C
    edited October 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    the first thing you need to do is clarify if you're asking "why did he need to die IN THIS MANNER?" because obviously the appropriate thing to have done would have been try and convict him if that's the question.

why can he not be placed in the same category as the former? both were decades-long-standing dictators who used military power against their own populations to maintain said power.

so basically what's going to happen, based on this remark, is that people are going to tell you "oh, he facilitated this bombing" or "oh, he sold these weapons to these terrorists" and you'll PROBABLY decide their claims are "not documented enough." so... what's the point?

contradiction detected already. tsk, tsk

two things:
    one, this is not the first time he's been called a "horrible evil dictator." this depiction is decades old.
    two, he's been the sole head of his country for 40+ years and you think calling him a "horrible evil dictator" is a stretch?

things that existed prior to 2011: Libyan rebels

OK but why all of a sudden now he needed to go? If he been getting down like that all along why wasnt he removed a long time ago?

Im sorry but I dont find the timing a coincidence. Egypt and that other country had they leader" replaced" and now Libya. All these leaders that have been doing what they do for years and all of a sudden its a problem that needs to be fixed. If it was really a issue like that then it shouild have been dealt with a long time ago. I dont buy the BS the mass media/ government is selling.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    He didn't ? as many people as our president's have.

ti-laugh.gif

You actually believe what you just said?
  • a.mann
    edited October 2011
    OK but why all of a sudden now he needed to go? If he been getting down like that all along why wasnt he removed a long time ago?

Im sorry but I dont find the timing a coincidence. Egypt and that other country had they leader" replaced" and now Libya. All these leaders that have been doing what they do for years and all of a sudden its a problem that needs to be fixed. If it was really a issue like that then it shouild have been dealt with a long time ago. I dont buy the BS the mass media/ government is selling.

slow down you killings 'em.....

these cats we really think you live in a democracy??

they really think these governments give damn about Libyans???

we got people murdering,? and other destruction right here

we got Wall Street billionaires straight robbing people of all their wealth

and yet these fools REALLY think we have the right to claim who not morally fit to learn their country???
  • SoutCity
    edited October 2011
    I bet the news don't show that the new Libyan government is throwing all the black people in jail because they was supporting Gadaffi..I would take a "Dictator over a bunch of racist bigots..
  • a.mann
    edited October 2011

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    just2c wrote: »
    its all game. Nato or whoever is really running ? wanted the natural resources (oil) of libya. So they planted they seeds of rebellion among the people so they can stir up a fake outrage and give "them" a reason to go in and clean house. Ghadafi wasnt no evil dictator. 40+ years of running his country and now all of a sudden hes a horrible evil dictator? Where was these "rebels" a year ago? Nowhere. This was a coupe and i dont believe its going to stop with libya. People need to ask questions and research things for themselves instead of believing everything the false mass media tells them.

syria is next, and now with what karzai said he's gonna get replaced too
  • SoutCity
    edited October 2011
    syria is next, and now with what karzai said he's gonna get replaced too

It them ? attark Syria it will be an all out war in the middle east.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    it them ? attark syria it will be an all out war in the middle east.

i doubt it. They are going to use the same tactics they used for ghaddafi. The damage in libya is done. All countries that aren't down with western interest will feel nato's wrath. Its now to the point where nothing can be done to reverse whats happening to the middle eastern countries. The rothchild's personal army nato cant and wont be ? with unless africa unites. But that wont happen because th guy who had that vision just got merked this past week.
  • SoutCity
    edited October 2011
    i doubt it. They are going to use the same tactics they used for ghaddafi. The damage in libya is done. All countries that aren't down with western interest will feel nato's wrath. Its now to the point where nothing can be done to reverse whats happening to the middle eastern countries. The rothchild's personal army nato cant and wont be ? with unless africa unites. But that wont happen because th guy who had that vision just got merked this past week.

Russia and China already said they will veto every resolution against Syria because they feel that the west will use protecting "civilians" as a means of regime change. And that Syrian ? done made it clear that if there is any outside intervention he will force IsraHell into war so hopefuly all them other Arab ? join in against IsraHell.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    lol @ wanting documented proof of ghaddafis doings over the internetz
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    How is he any different from any of our Presidents?

he held on to power for 4 decades
    he sluaghtered prisoners
    he had his rivals killed
    he had defectors assasinated
    he appointed his family as heads in the military
    he kept the nations wealth amongst him and his family
    he wore a hairpeice
    he had a condoleeza rice scrap book
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    rage wrote: »
    LOL.....I find it hilarious ? living in the states have the audacity to think Gadaffi was anything but a butcher. Not one of you muthafuckers lived a day under his totalitarianism. Not one of you ? have had your entire family wiped out by his goons. Not one of you muthafuckers have had to live under the constant fear of being thrown into a political prison...then be tortured, and eventually killed just because you had the temerity to question his rule. The entire nation is rejoicing at this ? death and ya'll have the nerve to cape for this monster??

This just typical youtube revolutionaries who havent actually lived through any of the ? they comment on...if the US/Europe is against them they are automatically put on some pedestal...this guy was a monster.

lol this is the realest post in this thread

? gonna ignore it though

as I said in another thread, I think I'll take the opinions of libyan refugees over an IC ? any day
  • Copper
    edited October 2011
    " Aww, you ? . Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you ? . Huh. You think you can do this ? ... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You ? will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, ? . 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the ? do you think you're ? with? I'm the president, I run ? around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this ? down. King Kong ain't got ? on me. That's right, that's right. ? , I don't, ? . I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any ? way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't ? me."
    Ghaddafi's last words
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    " Aww, you ? . Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you ? . Huh. You think you can do this ? ... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You ? will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, ? . 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the ? do you think you're ? with? I'm the president, I run ? around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this ? down. King Kong ain't got ? on me. That's right, that's right. ? , I don't, ? . I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any ? way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't ? me."
    Ghaddafi's last words

PYFcw.jpg
  • Hustle Crow
    Hustle Crow Members Posts: 133
    edited October 2011
    Lol I love the random links to conspiracy sites and YouTube videos.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Gaddafi was no saint but he was definitely in power too long. He would get more sympathy from me if he just left, 42 years in charge is ridiculous lol....

With that being said the rebels are no angels and many have links to Al-Qaeda. The Libyan War was not something America should have gotten into, and when Al-Qaeda sets up camp there, Obama will look stupid. The rebels should have taken out Gadafi on their own without American help. America will regret very deeply its intervention.