do any of you 100% straight women ever do this from time to time for "fun"?

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
If you haven't, do you ever plan on doing this or at least want to?
13192950760190f6902d234.jpg
13192950760190f6902d.jpg

Comments

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Seem like most girls I talked too have or want to go to a skrip club. Yea I said "skrip club".
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have gone. Never gotten a lapdance or plan to.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I have gone. Never gotten a lapdance or plan to.
    What exactly was your reason for going to a place where big ? , fat ? , sexy oiled up sweaty naked/half naked women dance around sexually for men?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What exactly was your reason for going to a place where big ? , fat ? , sexy oiled up sweaty naked/half naked women dance around sexually for men?

Went with my ex. And the strip clubs around here aren't really known for fat ? strippers.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The strip club is a good place to chill to switch things up every now and again. It stays open late and you can get away with a lot more in there. I've never had one in my lap but this dude paid one to give me and my friend a private dance. We just threw his dollars at her ? .
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    the strip club is a good place to chill to switch things up every now and again. It stays open late and you can get away with a lot more in there. I've never had one in my lap but this dude paid one to give me and my friend a private dance. We just threw his dollars at her ? .

explain this..pls
  • kat2180
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You could smoke a blunt and no one said ? ..I'm sure even more goes on but that's all I was talking about...
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you could smoke a blunt and no one said ? ..i'm sure even more goes on but that's all i was talking about...
    hahaha, u smoke blunts katt?. Hahahahaha
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You could smoke a blunt and no one said ? ..I'm sure even more goes on but that's all I was talking about...

females smoking blunts in the stip club is boss ?
  • kat2180
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hahaha, u smoke blunts katt?. Hahahahaha

These are stories from the glory days DRO..but hell yeah, right after I rolled it!
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Women are naturally curious, as is Humans Period. Given what's expectable by todays standard, they'll frequently push the limit. So Hell Yea, I would think WOMEN will. Especially Bad ? and ? with Daddy Issues
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    Women are naturally curious, as is Humans Period. Given what's expectable by todays standard, they'll frequently push the limit. So Hell Yea, I would think WOMEN will. Especially Bad ? and ? with Daddy Issues

im reading this right??
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Went with my ex. And the strip clubs around here aren't really known for fat ? strippers.
    what made you want to go to a place full of butt naked/half naked women who dance around sexually for men with your man? What did you do in there? What's there for a 100% straight women to do in a place built for a mans visual sexual pleasure?
    The strip club is a good place to chill to switch things up every now and again. It stays open late and you can get away with a lot more in there. I've never had one in my lap but this dude paid one to give me and my friend a private dance. We just threw his dollars at her ? .
    They're plenty of places in h town that stay open late where you can chill. Why do you go to a strip club built for men's sexual visual pleasure and not a club built for women's sexual visual pleasure?

Did you have fun throwing money at a butt naked/half naked females ? ? do you like doing it?

do you like getting private sexual dances from females?
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i went with my man a couple of times
    What did you do there the couple of times you went?
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    never understood it.

unless chicks are lowkey ?
  • thekillingjoke
    thekillingjoke Members Posts: 429
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I never understood going to strip clubs in the first place. All that ass in my face, I'm tossing you money, and I can't ? it? It's the ultimate mind ? . And I'm not about to fund some girls' college tuition just for her to shake her ass all on my lap getting me hard and not finishing me off proper. It's false advertising like a ? .
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    smh you're not 100% straight if you're a female that goes to female strip clubs AND gets lap dances. Call it what you want but that ain't 100% straight. That ? got SOME ? in her.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    watched the dancers, hubby got a couple of dances
    what did you get out of watching oiled up butt ? naked/half naked women popping they ? /dancing sexually? do you enjoy it? Is it something you wanted to see?
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im reading this right??

Expectable<<< Wrong word..I meant "Exceptable".
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    Expectable<<< Wrong word..I meant "Exceptable".

still wrong.

"acceptable"
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    100% STRAIGHT WOMEN do enjoy looking at the bodies of these female strippers the same way us men do, not because their man brought them along...

...they studied it...and take what they have learned home to entertain their man.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    if a dude went to a chip n dales with his woman and ppl found out he'd never live it down

lol

This right here
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    100% STRAIGHT WOMEN do enjoy looking at the bodies of these female strippers the same way us men do, not because their man brought them along...

...they studied it...and take what they have learned home to entertain their man.

You're repeating ? you heard somewhere. ? ain't getting lapdances for practice ? . And sure some ? SAY that but it's a front. A 100% straight woman ain't letting no ? grind ? in her face.

Your definition of 100% straight is too black and white. A broad doesn't have to lick ? to not be 100% straight. A woman that enjoys looking at other womens bodies gets lapdances ect ect is usually attracted to females which doesn't make her 100% straight. Though she might not act on it there's still an attraction there. As a man do you think you could be attracted to ? yet still be 100% straight? nah bruh.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I never understood going to strip clubs in the first place. All that ass in my face, I'm tossing you money, and I can't ? it? It's the ultimate mind ? . And I'm not about to fund some girls' college tuition just for her to shake her ass all on my lap getting me hard and not finishing me off proper. It's false advertising like a ? .

basically.i got better ? to do with my money.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i've been twice. first time on a whim for someones bday and the second time i was a surprise for my bday. i didn't get a lapdance either time but i tipped. the overall experience was to but i don't think i'd go again unless my bf wanted to.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i've been twice. first time on a whim for someones bday and the second time i was a surprise for my bday. i didn't get a lapdance either time but i tipped. the overall experience was to but i don't think i'd go again unless my bf wanted to.
    why not have your party in a male strip club since you're a woman? You being a 100% straight woman I would think you would love to see men stripping.

Why would your friends surprise you with a female strip club for your birthday instead of a male strip club?

How did it feel to have your b day in a club full of butt ? naked/half naked oiled up freaks ? popping everywhere?

what made you start to throwing dollars(tipping)?
    they were pretty talented, almost gymnast like so it was fun to watch. we just did it on a whim after a party. the other time i took him to a strip club in canada cuz so he could experience a full-nudity club.
    Well dayumn!!! half naked wasn't good enough for him? Did you enjoy their talents while they were fully nude more than when they were half nude?