do any of you 100% straight women ever do this from time to time for "fun"?

Options

Comments

• Fresh!
    Fresh! Members Posts: 67
    edited October 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    This ? is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma hidden in a conundrum...

Do yall REALIZE how fukin stupid yall sound?

"I dont like caviar. But i'm not scared of caviar...so lemme eat this caviar!'

Geez. lol

I think you missed the "I was having fun" part.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ugh,nope.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? you dudes are some ? ...why do straight girls go to ? bars? wahhh...

Geez...who cares?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Geez...who cares?

lmfao.........c/s
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Fresh! wrote: »
    I think you missed the "I was having fun" part.

Buttttt she said she doesnt like women...she said she was 'grossed out' by the ? in her face...

I dont like hockey. would i have fun at a hockey game? *waits for the typical 'well i know some people..blah blah blah*

Why not just say, "i like to look at women's bodies?"

But no, b/c this is the IC they gon aim for the situation that portrays them in the best posible light, and admit to having fun for a gang of OTHER reasons, but not admit to being in some way attracted to women.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you are looking WAAAYYYY too deep into it

I said the fact that her nipple touched my lips freaked me out.

I have ? .... why would they gross me out ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is fun? Submitting to the desires of others to appear as if you have no reservations about anything? Anything else is uptight?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is fun? Submitting to the desires of others to appear as if you have no reservations about anything? Anything else is uptight?

that's basically what these females are doing in a nutshell

nothing more, nothing less
  • 1of1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm learning why people don't let their hair down around me and call me uptight. It's because I know what I will and won't do.

What's crazy is that I'm probably more of a freak than these ? and in the end can make things more enjoyable/fun but they aren't able to comprehend.

But I get it...tease like you're into freak ? but you're not actually about that life.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm learning why people don't let their hair down around me and call me uptight. It's because I know what I will and won't do.

What's crazy is that I'm probably more of a freak than these ? and in the end can make things more enjoyable/fun but they aren't able to comprehend.

But I get it...tease like you're into freak ? but you're not actually about that life.

I hope you know that a woman doesn't have to be attracted to another woman to be down for some freak ? .....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hope you know that a woman doesn't have to be attracted to another woman to be down for some freak ? .....

*scratches head*

so basically you can do something ? without actually being ? ?

and that's alright? :(

straight chicks out here eating ? from what you saying right?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

=
    Submitting to the desires of others to appear as if you have no reservations about anything?

Cmon ma, just stop lmao...we're showin you game. Take note, dont rebel against it...smh

We as men hav been fukin chicks for hundreds of years by making you think you're a ? if you don't.

Sorry fellas, didnt mean to let that slip away...lol
  • 1of1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    True.

Sometimes money or liquor or drugs makes it happen.

Sometimes women get into that "I'm going to decide to do this even if it makes zero sense" mindset and just do ? .
  • 1of1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Girls just wanna have fun the trillest song ever?
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't really see the fascination, I'm not attracted to chicks at all, I guess i would go if i had a s/o that wanted me to but other than that hell no lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    That is not most women's sexual fantasy. I've been once and it's ? . I got ? as hell and no a man in a g-string twerking better than I can gets me ? . It's like a novelty thing. Women's turn ons and men's are two very different things,
    You do realize that a lot of female strippers are ? and on and off again ? aka bi sexual right? You do realize that you are in a club surrounded by some to a lot of them that are popping they ? in front of you and grinding on you right? So being around/watching naked ? females who like ass, ? , and ? >>>>>? men dancing all up on you and in front of you?

I like watching sexy ass butt ? naked women no matter what they sexual preference is or what they trying to act like. I'll watch a butch ? with a fade and in a suit pop that ? and ass. Lol at you saying all male strippers are ? but you up in a club having fun watching ass, ? and ? all night. Why don't you just go to the strip club on lesbian night then. It shouldn't be a big deal and it would also be more "fun" because you will be around other women who share your "turn ons" and your "appreciation of beautiful women" who just so happen to be naked and ? popping in front of you.

curiosity like others have said....& male strippers who wear makeup gyrating around like women is a gimmick & it's corny....it's done for show. i view male & female strippers both the same way.

male strippers are not my sexual fantasy. even tho i've never been to one, the male strip clubs portrayed on tv have thirsty ass females actin like they just got outa prison & haven't seen a male in 15 years. that doesn't seem like it would be a chill environment. the female clubs have a toned down atmosphere so even if you weren't participating/paying attention to the show you could still have a good time. at least that's how it was at the two i've been to.
    Yo do realize how this makes you look right? seriously, read over what you just posted and make sense out of it. Maybe I should have said a sexual visual for women instead since you seemed not to answer my point directly. You kind of skip around my point(I wonder why?).

And didn't you say you participated(throwing dollars at butt ? naked chicks) And you were watching chicks spreed they ? cheeks, popping they ? and you had fun doing it? Didn't you go back there again and do the exact same thing? And you can't use the "curiosity" thing since you went there for "fun"(twice) and did what straight males and ? females do(enjoy watching/being surrounded by ? , ass, ? , and beautiful naked woman doing freaky ? ). Their "curiosity" was for their mans enjoyment or for them to see what makes guys go crazy/what's so special about them hos. They weren't there "participating" In the action themselves and having "fun" doing so. They also didn't plan "girls night out" or their birthdays around a place for women doing visually sexual favors for men. If you wasn't there to please a man or to learn some tricks for your man then there is no other reason for you to be there. Unless you like looking at/being around naked oild up sexy hos popping they ? and spreading they cheeks and kissing girls.

but.........maybe i'm just looking too much into it........
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Ugh,nope.
    Why wouldn't you want to?
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    I don't really see the fascination, I'm not attracted to chicks at all, I guess i would go if i had a s/o that wanted me to but other than that hell no lol
    According to some of the 100% straight chicks in here it's the greatest place in the world for a 100% straight woman to be. It's the perfect hangout spot for "girls night out" and a perfect place to have your birthday party. throwing dollars at, getting lap dances and enjoying(having fun) watching oild up butt ? naked hoes popping they ? and spreading they cheeks in front of you >>>> seeing naked men dancing around naked and grinding on you(a 100% straight woman).

you don't agree with this? if not then why don't you agree?

kat2180 wrote: »

Geez...who cares?
    So I'm a ? because I can't understand and I'm trying to understand why a 100% straight woman would rather watch ? , ? , and ass all night instead naked dudes? I'm a ? because I can't see a 100% straight woman choosing ? over ? , female over male? I'm a ? because I think it's weird for a 100% straight woman to prefer a naked woman grinding on her than a dude?

As for who cares..........Well I do and everyone else that are wondering why all this ? activity seems to be running wild all of a sudden. I've seen you clown ? dudes/dudes doing ? ? a few times before. But when it comes to ? women/women doing ? ? you have nothing to say, hmmmm. Not trying to get personal but what would you say if your daughter started to do all these things? Like when your daughter turn 18 and she says to you "hey mom, for my birthday me and my girls going out to the ? bar and get lap dances from naked women and watch them bounce that ass"?
    Girls just wanna have fun the trillest song ever?
    naaa ? this one is. I wonder how many 100% straight chicks had this as they ring tone?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So i gathered from this thread, the strip club is the only place with a 'toned down atmosphere' if you want a toned down atmosphere why don't you just go to a normal bar rather than a club where women in thongs are gyrating in front of you?
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOl @ how many times "100% straight" was repeated
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOl @ how many times "100% straight" was repeated
    lol if you look through this thread you will see why I kept on stressing that. I guess the definition of straight has changed lol.

So you gone answer my question? if you don't feel like putting it here just P.M it to me lol. I'm noticing some slight girl code type ? going on in here. If this would have been on dudes this thread would have been filled with all types of jokes and straight(pun intended) forward answers from females.

Oh yeah, nice new avi. You killing that dress..........I'm pretty sure some women in here will appreciate and admire it equal to or more than I will...............lol.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    only ATTENTION ? ! Like the stupid slow ? in the photo that like to degrade themselves.
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol if you look through this thread you will see why I kept on stressing that. I guess the definition of straight has changed lol.

So you gone answer my question? if you don't feel like putting it here just P.M it to me lol. I'm noticing some slight girl code type ? going on in here. If this would have been on dudes this thread would have been filled with all types of jokes and straight(pun intended) forward answers from females.

Oh yeah, nice new avi. You killing that dress..........I'm pretty sure some women in here will appreciate and admire it equal to or more than I will...............lol.

LOl I see now, and I guess we all just have different views when it comes to entertainment. I wouldn't want a male stripper either they do too much And thanks :D
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOl I see now, and I guess we all just have different views when it comes to entertainment. I wouldn't want a male stripper either they do too much And thanks :D
    I asked you a yes or no question.... like I said just send a p.m if you don't want to break the girl code.
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    only ATTENTION ? ! Like the stupid slow ? in the photo that like to degrade themselves.
    I know who you are by the way and I remember seeing some questionable ? from you. So it seems weird that you say something like this. What does a woman doing ? ? have to do with her degrading herself? care to explain?

off topic:
    What's the point of the alias? Is it because these heathens on here exposed you and now you're mad? You do know a lot of girls that were exposed are still posting like nothing ever happened right?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol you are. you don't have to inherently like something to have a good time. every party you've had fun at you were bffs with the host? every club you've been to you had a personal relationship with the owner/bartender/chef/etc? you've never went ANYWHERE you didn't particularly care for but ended up having a good day/night anyway?

& i wasn't curious about it after the first time nor did i plan my night around it. you confused my answer with what my friends said.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You do realize that a lot of female strippers are ? and on and off again ? aka bi sexual right? You do realize that you are in a club surrounded by some to a lot of them that are popping they ? in front of you and grinding on you right? So being around/watching naked ? females who like ass, ? , and ? >>>>>? men dancing all up on you and in front of you?

I do realize this, I've known a few strippers, and they like coke and ? . Why do men still go knowing this? What's your point? Didn't I say I went with my man? Did I say I got ? ? I didn't say all male strippers were ? I said the dancing around LOOKS ? .
    I like watching sexy ass butt ? naked women no matter what they sexual preference is or what they trying to act like. I'll watch a butch ? with a fade and in a suit pop that ? and ass. Lol at you saying all male strippers are ? but you up in a club having fun watching ass, ? and ? all night. Why don't you just go to the strip club on lesbian night then. It shouldn't be a big deal and it would also be more "fun" because you will be around other women who share your "turn ons" and your "appreciation of beautiful women" who just so happen to be naked and ? popping in front of you.

You are taking something personal my dude, did your girl leave you for a stripper or something? What's up with the titanagraph response to me? I was saying you can't relate to a woman's turn on's. I never said naked women were one of them.

Yo do realize how this makes you look right? seriously, read over what you just posted and make sense out of it. Maybe I should have said a sexual visual for women instead since you seemed not to answer my point directly. You kind of skip around my point(I wonder why?).

And didn't you say you participated(throwing dollars at butt ? naked chicks) And you were watching chicks spreed they ? cheeks, popping they ? and you had fun doing it? Didn't you go back there again and do the exact same thing? And you can't use the "curiosity" thing since you went there for "fun"(twice) and did what straight males and ? females do(enjoy watching/being surrounded by ? , ass, ? , and beautiful naked woman doing freaky ? ). Their "curiosity" was for their mans enjoyment or for them to see what makes guys go crazy/what's so special about them hos. They weren't there "participating" In the action themselves and having "fun" doing so. They also didn't plan "girls night out" or their birthdays around a place for women doing visually sexual favors for men. If you wasn't there to please a man or to learn some tricks for your man then there is no other reason for you to be there. Unless you like looking at/being around naked oild up sexy hos popping they ? and spreading they cheeks and kissing girls.

I don't care enough to respond to the rest of this, sorry....
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL at some of these responses. I guess 100% straight women just like to be surrounded by oild up butt ? naked women that are popping they ? all in they face for fun every now and then. It's also the perfect place to take a 100% straight woman for her birthday or just to hang out. last but not least 100% straight women love it when a naked female is grinding and sexually gyrating up on them.

? women go to the strip club because it turns them on to be in a sexually charged place full of naked women popping their ? . 100% straight women go because it's fun, they like the "atmosphere", and to appreciate a beautiful woman's body
    kanye-west-500x375.jpg