1. Dub Pistols - Cyclone
  2. Lushlife Feat. STS, Jabee - Glistening
  3. Lushlife Feat. Cities Aviv - She's a Buddhist, I'm a Cubist
  4. Lushlife Feat. Andrew Cedermark - The Romance of The Telescope
  5. Evidence - Strangers
  6. Immortal Technique - Toast To The Dead
  7. Tech N9ne - Feat. Ces Cru & Krizz Kaliko - Unfair
  8. Celph Titled & Buckwild - Step Correctly
  9. J57 Feat. Meyhem Lauren, Action Bronson, Maffew Ragazino & Rasheed Chappell - The Main Event
  10. Hassaan Mackay & Apollo Brown - The Note [GENSU DEAN REMIX]
  11. MaGestiK LeGenD Feat. Fes Roc & Audible Doctor - Feel What I Feel (Remix)
  12. Atmosphere - ? 's Bathroom Floor

Special thanks to all who contributed and even more thanks for the patience with this upload. I've had a busy three months and I've finally got two weeks to myself, hoping that I can put a lot of effort into The Essence over the coming weeks!
RuffDraft wrote:
One week to go before a new month begins, which means it's time for a new playlist! Remember to drop your two favourite Independent tracks that you've been playing this month in mediafire.com links! Those two tracks will then be added to this month's playlist! If you've missed out on last month's you can visit the thread here.

Small print for those that are new:
RuffDraft wrote:
How it works:

Posters upload their two favourite tracks that they've been playing of late and up them to mediafire.com. The links are then posted here in this thread and at the end of the month, I'll upload them all as one succinct playlist that flows like water. If 10 posters participate, that's a 20 song playlist for us to bump the next month whilst the next playlist of the month is populated. It works well and should make for another great thread :tu The only rule is that the music MUST be from an Independent, Underground or under-the-radar artist, The Roots and similar artists CAN be contributed to the thread, but 50 Cent and other mega superstars are NOT to be included.

How to upload to mediafire.com:
Visit www.mediafire.com
Click on the big green button entitled 'UPLOAD to mediafire'
Click on 'Click Here To Upload'
Select 'Browse' and find the tracks that you wish to upload from the correct folder on your computer.
Once selected, select 'upload more files' and select your next track.
Finally, select 'Begin Uploading Files' and your two tracks will be uploaded to mediafire.
Once completed, the website will present you with a URL (link) that will allow others to view your files. Copy this link and copy it into your post in this thread.

Enjoy old Essence Playlist of the Months, Artist of the Month's and Essence Essentials (Playlists created by members), in the Essence Essentials: Mixes Both Old and New + Artist of the Months thread.

Upload those two Independent/Underground tracks that you've been playing this month, let's make another great playlist and find some new artists :tu

Comments