One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    its almost 2012
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    as far as current gen ? you gotta hack your systems and i aint trynna do all that

all my ds games free tho
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pc games sure do
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    psychothug wrote: »
    Who here does it or has done it

I pirate movies, I dont pirate my favorite hobby.

Thats some weak ? playa.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I pirate movies, I dont pirate my favorite hobby.

Thats some weak ? playa.
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I was going to make a post about how hypocritical your post was... but I understand Exactly what you mean

he lying his ass off. if there was an ez way to do it. as ez as pirating movies him and most other people would do it...

i bet he listen to music waaayyyyy more than he play video games but has no problem pirating that....

and it is hypocritical as hell

as trust...if i knew somebody that i trust to hack either of my systems. i wouldve a long time ago.

lol @ pirating everything digital under the sun but games out of some sort of integrity...
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I was going to make a post about how hypocritical your post was... but I understand Exactly what you mean

For some strange reason, I agree and do the same. lol

Hypocrites United.
  • One Spliff
    edited October 2011
    Options
    he lying his ass off. if there was an ez way to do it. as ez as pirating movies him and most other people would do it...

i bet he listen to music waaayyyyy more than he play video games but has no problem pirating that....

and it is hypocritical as hell

as trust...if i knew somebody that i trust to hack either of my systems. i wouldve a long time ago.

lol @ pirating everything digital under the sun but games out of some sort of integrity...

theres a big difference between pirating music n games...
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wii and 360...i respect sony too much to do it

and of course tv shows, music, movies, blu rays, pc applications, programs

but i usually buy the product then rip my own backups of it since that is completly legal
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't pirate anything, my wife's uncle will sometimes DL tv shows and we check 'em out but personally I don't do it. If I want the album, I buy it. If I want the game, I'll buy it (I'll never pirate games), if I reallllllly like the movie and it has replay value, such as Halloween remakes, I'll buy 'em on blu-ray. Otherwise it's straight to Red Box and return within 1-2 days.

I know it's "cool" to get free ? but too much time and money goes into the work for music, games and movies. I'd be mad as ? if I lost money because people were getting it "free". If I like the music, game or movie, I'll show respect and buy it. I hardly buy CD's and movies anyways, my blu-ray movie collection is super small. Music is ? today, so I hardly buy music. Now with that choice of being able to buy single tracks on iTunes, I do that most of the time.
  • One Spliff
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I don't pirate anything, my wife's uncle will sometimes DL tv shows and we check 'em out but personally I don't do it. If I want the album, I buy it. If I want the game, I'll buy it (I'll never pirate games), if I reallllllly like the movie and it has replay value, such as Halloween remakes, I'll buy 'em on blu-ray. Otherwise it's straight to Red Box and return within 1-2 days.

I know it's "cool" to get free ? but too much time and money goes into the work for music, games and movies. I'd be mad as ? if I lost money because people were getting it "free". If I like the music, game or movie, I'll show respect and buy it. I hardly buy CD's and movies anyways, my blu-ray movie collection is super small. Music is ? today, so I hardly buy music. Now with that choice of being able to buy single tracks on iTunes, I do that most of the time.

*shaq face*
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    *shaq face*

I'm a fan of slashers, gore and ? up ? like that. Rob Zombie has strange, weird and gory movies and it may be unnecessary gore but I love it. He did really good with Halloween 1, 2 wasn't so bad. House of 1000 corpses and Devil's Rejects were dope as ? . My preference *shrugs*
  • One Spliff
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm a fan of slashers, gore and ? up ? like that. Rob Zombie has strange, weird and gory movies and it may be unnecessary gore but I love it. He did really good with Halloween 1, 2 wasn't so bad. House of 1000 corpses and Devil's Rejects were dope as ? . My preference *shrugs*

r u talkin about dat wack as remake with ll cool j n jamie lee curtiss n josh hartnet...halloween h20 ?

thats the only 1 i seen...

u cudda said godfather of sum ? tho lol...

big up my Blu ray collection tho...i got classics for days...ps3 streaming and a HDTV FTW.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

I completely agree.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    theres a big difference between pirating music n games...

no there isnt. its basically the same thing.

youre taking property that you didnt pay for and using it. so wheres the big difference?
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options

youre taking property that you didnt pay for and using it. so wheres the big difference?

exactly .........
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When I was in 7th grade my friend used to burn Dreamcast games and none of them ? worked. I only play legit games and I absolutely hate bootleg movies.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    r u talkin about dat wack as remake with ll cool j n jamie lee curtiss n josh hartnet...halloween h20 ?

thats the only 1 i seen...

u cudda said godfather of sum ? tho lol...

big up my Blu ray collection tho...i got classics for days...ps3 streaming and a HDTV FTW.

I thought Busta Rhymes was in it but no, not that horrible movie.

Rob Zombie remade Halloween 1 & 2.
  • One Spliff
    edited October 2011
    Options

depends on the individual.

i did it on the ps one because it was so easy...doesn't seem right to do it with a ps3...

i got no problem with movies n music tho, they were basically made to pirate...
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

THIS ONE OF THOSE MARK ASS ? POST, ? say ? like this when they wanna do what err body else doing but they cant cause ? to complicated for them. you gameshare niigga,, thats makes u a pirate.

@ Bolded
    ? ,, what they give a ? what we do,, them ? rich. Rob Zombie go come to ur door and thank you for buying his Wack ass remakes? I DL music for free Cuz them rappers say they got mad money, so they dont need my dollars. If you go pay for some music , pay for Jef Axel tune,, cuz lord know he need charity,
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I completely agree.

you co signing Markassness?!
  • joshuaboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    THIS ONE OF THOSE MARK ASS ? POST, ? say ? like this when they wanna do what err body else doing but they cant cause ? to complicated for them. you gameshare niigga,, thats makes u a pirate.

@ Bolded
    ? ,, what they give a ? what we do,, them ? rich. Rob Zombie go come to ur door and thank you for buying his Wack ass remakes? I DL music for free Cuz them rappers say they got mad money, so they dont need my dollars. If you go pay for some music , pay for Jef Axel tune,, cuz lord know he need charity,

If its one thing, Terrorist always keeps it real!!! Co-sign the bolded. lol lol
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did it with my phat PSP in '08 and used to to burn DVDs I rented but I'm off dat. It's better to just run to a store and buy the damn thing if I want it that bad over playing cat & mouse with hackers and companies. If I like it I buy it. Plus I don't want all my ish on a hard drive and burned discs.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

@ Bolded

Go make a game for the 360 and see if you make $ plus profit, I'll tell ya I told you so.

Also I have $ and I like to spend it, only a few things I don't want to afford. I'll gladly go into a store and floss the ? out and walk out feeling like a 'bawse'.

lol though, bet you feelin' mighty high getting c/s's lol
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol that ? Terrorist went off.