Options
    What do yall mean by gamesharing..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Do you game share?

I have before, like twice but I dont take a game share myself. I've shared two map packs lol and your point is going to be what?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    What do yall mean by gamesharing..

When you share a some DLC....
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i got 1tb....................? a disc
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you co signing Markassness?!

In addition to everything VIBE already said, all that pirating is the reason why we get 3746239746296 FPS's and sequels a year, and why all the music sounds the same, and why muthafuckas keep remakin movies and TV shows from the 80's.

Nobody can afford to take a risk. All that ? has a trickle down effect on the consumer and companies are not as profitable as ? actin. I know yall see all these gaming companies going under.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »

lol @ the amount of technology made specifially for pirating...

ipods, external hardrives, hdtv's, blank cd's and dvd's...

its all in the game.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »

6tb external and over 3 tbs broken into different sub units to back up that (1.5 tb+750 gb+500 gb+640 gb and so on)

And my internal is 2tb.... to each their own.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    In addition to everything VIBE already said, all that pirating is the reason why we get 3746239746296 FPS's and sequels a year, and why all the music sounds the same, and why muthafuckas keep remakin movies and TV shows from the 80's.

Nobody can afford to take a risk. All that ? has a trickle down effect on the consumer and companies are not as profitable as ? actin. I know yall see all these gaming companies going under.

SOOOO,, you go blame us for the rich and wealthy companys over charging? if we stop pirating,, the prices will come down? Cuz i pay for gas every day and I dont see the price of a Barrel of oil Dropping. its survival ? ,, we wanna eat too
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Go make a game for the 360 and see if you make $ plus profit, I'll tell ya I told you so.

Also I have $ and I like to spend it, only a few things I don't want to afford. I'll gladly go into a store and floss the ? out and walk out feeling like a 'bawse'.

lol though, bet you feelin' mighty high getting c/s's lol

If you read my post,, I never said anything about you being broke or anything. I said dont act like u wont pirate some ? , and since when ? done started looking for C/s on there posts? where dey do dat at? ? I get high then play my games and get on here and post what I know, i dont need a ? to C/s ? ,, im just telling wat it is

But I will put this out there,, I DO GOT MORE MONEY THEN YOU
  • focus
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SOOOO,, you go blame us for the rich and wealthy companys over charging? if we stop pirating,, the prices will come down? Cuz i pay for gas every day and I dont see the price of a Barrel of oil Dropping. its survival ? ,, we wanna eat too

$9.99 for a CD? $7.50 - 9.50 for a movie ticket? $60 for a video game? Who is overcharging? These things cost millions to produce and you cant compare them to gasoline. Besides, i'm talking about creativity, not pricing.

LOL @ not being able to survive if you cant burn video games, music and movies.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    $9.99 for a CD? $7.50 - 9.50 for a movie ticket? $60 for a video game? Who is overcharging? These things cost millions to produce and you cant compare them to gasoline. Besides, i'm talking about creativity, not pricing.

not being able to survive if you cant burn video games, music and movies.

wat da ? da minute... so I still to blame for a actor wanting millions and a Film company charging milloins for its cameras? so if iwas to stop pirating the movie company would stop paying millions to the actor and the ticket prices will go down?

@ bolded,,
    now this i know,, When a ? was young and got my first apt,, all i had was a 32 inch tv with a apex dvd player, daul brand 5 disc changer radio. them 5 for 15$ bootleg dvd and cds go a ? thru. real ? ? that some people like you might not uderstand, so yea its SURVIVAL
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Realest Thread in the Arcade!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If you read my post,, I never said anything about you being broke or anything. I said dont act like u wont pirate some ? , and since when ? done started looking for C/s on there posts? where dey do dat at? ? I get high then play my games and get on here and post what I know, i dont need a ? to C/s ? ,, im just telling wat it is

But I will put this out there,, I DO GOT MORE MONEY THEN YOU

23i9zd4.gif

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gameshare, sure. but i havent pirated a game since the dreamcast days.
  • focus
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wat da ? da minute... so I still to blame for a actor wanting millions and a Film company charging milloins for its cameras? so if iwas to stop pirating the movie company would stop paying millions to the actor and the ticket prices will go down?

@ bolded,,
    now this i know,, When a ? was young and got my first apt,, all i had was a 32 inch tv with a apex dvd player, daul brand 5 disc changer radio. them 5 for 15$ bootleg dvd and cds go a ? thru. real ? ? that some people like you might not uderstand, so yea its SURVIVAL
    Focus wrote: »

LOL @ not being able to survive if you cant burn video games, music and movies.

• Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options

hey, I guess ur right, No ones over charging,,Cuz I pay $0.00 for a CD, $0.00 - 0.00 for a movie ticket, $10 for a video game. I get all this ? without leaving my house, Ill let you Dudley Do Right azz ? pick up the Tab.
  • focus
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You basically just hating bruh. Which is fine. I personally don't agree with that mentality and a lot of other ? don't...but many do. Haters goin' hate, it is what it is. A ? is a ? .

Hit a ? later.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    which is worse?

downloading some torrents?

or

scamming redbox machines?

you make the call.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You basically just hating bruh. Which is fine. I personally don't agree with that mentality and a lot of other ? don't...but many do. Haters goin' hate, it is what it is. A ? is a ? .

Hit a ? later.

Not hating pimpn, Just telling what i see with my eyes, If saving money is wrong when you can get the ? for FREE,, i dont wanna be right, A cheap ? is never a Broke ? ,, think bout it
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I pirate movies, I dont pirate my favorite hobby.

Thats some weak ? playa.

i feel the same way bout consoles.. i used to have a hacked psp tho... and ipod