Would a traditional woman do these things

ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited October 2011 in The Powder Room
ok, my cousin recently met this new woman, and she said she is a traditionalist, yet in the 2 weeks that they have been talking she has done or said this:

1. sent him pics with just a bra/? on
2. sent one pic exposing her chest
3. admitted that she has had sex on the side of the road on a hood of a car
4. first date admitted she loved ? , yet she said that she doesnt just do it with every guy
5. bragged about being a flirt and getting her way
6. talked about her male friends always hitting on her
7.one day when he didnt call she told him she is used to a guy calling everyday if he is interested in her

he called me and asked has a traditional woman taken on a new definition that he was unaware of

Comments

• akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    she is lying ...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Depends on what she meant about traditional. She could mean she has traditional beliefs that men are supposed to be the breadwinner, protector, whatever. She didn't say virginal.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    She meant she's a traditional hoe

Let that hoe live
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    1. sent him pics with just a bra/? on - short answer: no
    2. sent one pic exposing her chest - see above
    3. admitted that she has had sex on the side of the road on a hood of a car - no, talkin about your sex life with people you know 2 weeks definitely isn't traditional, let alone ? in public
    4. first date admitted she loved ? , yet she said that she doesnt just do it with every guy - see above
    5. bragged about being a flirt and getting her way - whatever
    6. talked about her male friends always hitting on her - male friends ?!? where dey do dat at?
    7.one day when he didnt call she told him she is used to a guy calling everyday if he is interested in her - has nothing to do with being traditional or not, but is definitely attention ? at its finest

girl is a hoe and nowhere near traditional in the sense a mentally intact person understands the word, nothing to argue about
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Nah..she's not boring enough to be traditional. I'm curious as to what she thinks being a traditional woman means.
  • Fresh!
    Fresh! Members Posts: 67
    edited October 2011
    I think by traditional she just means he got to make the first move.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I detect some hoery here and even though my hoe radar isn't always accurate i can guarantee that in this case it's 100 % accurate .