Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Like Judah said, You weren't there when they found it.

So you don't kno how complete the skeleton was because they had to put it together.

As I also stated before, most of the LIzards were the sie o a regular human today. I said it more the 5 times in different post.

Now Doesnt that look like it's human size? And thiss is the third most complete skeleton of a trex?? (if they say so, whatever)

Also its afact that the fossils are often too ran down to use or even study which also makes it hard fo Scientist to arrange the structure.

They often need something to compare it to.

So even the structure isn't 100%, that lizard may have looked a bit different.

Read the last bolded sentence I wrote before your post and then look at your post

Classic.

You have no idea how to form a proper argument do you?

Because you say something doesnt mean its true.

The ENTIRE scientific community has HARD, TANGIBLE evidence that dinosaurs existed. ALL fossils are not degraded either. You're trying to take 1 possibility in relation to what happens with fossils and ignore the others.

You want to ignore ALL that evidence because you think you are smarter than everyone else?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun). With all of the evidence found around the world in varying states of fossilization, and with the varying degrees of the backgrounds of the founders ranging from bushmen to trained archeologist whom update their findings with each new discovery; you can't stand there with a straight face and tell me it's all a conspiracy. You are telling me that they are telling a lie and there are no facts that can independently found?

If you want the facts ? , go dig up some bones. Become an Archeologist. You don't even need to be trained by Western standards if you detest those standards so much. You don't need to be European to use a shovel. The difference between a scripture written by man with embellishment and a big ass bone sticking out the ground which is actually observed, and can be independently verified even by you is somebody is obviously making ? up.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication

Which is exactly why they're able to get away with it! You just don't understand because you haven't read Edgar Cayce's mystical prophecies of the future.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Which is exactly why they're able to get away with it! You just don't understand because you haven't read Edgar Cayce's mystical prophecies of the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce#Controversy_and_criticism
    When asked in a reading about the age of the Great Pyramid, Cayce stated it was built approximately 10,500 B.C. Later carbon dating puts the age from 3800–2850 B.C. — about 7,000 years later than Cayce's claim.

yep, couldn't slip one past that dude. Cayce should be elevated to the level of ? body cuz he was the truth.
    Cayce's clients included a number of famous people such as Woodrow Wilson

The dudes wisdom bought about great things.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yep. Dinosaurs existed. I still think there's a jurassic park-like island somewhere on earth too. When I find it I'm getting a baby velociraptor and walking it around my hood on a chain leash like a pitbull
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=FuriousOne;3606638]There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun). With all of the evidence found around the world in varying states of fossilization, and with the varying degrees of the backgrounds of the founders ranging from bushmen to trained archeologist whom update their findings with each new discovery; you can't stand there with a straight face and tell me it's all a conspiracy. You are telling me that they are telling a lie and there are no facts that can independently found?

If you want the facts ? , go dig up some bones. Become an Archeologist. You don't even need to be trained by Western standards if you detest those standards so much. You don't need to be European to use a shovel. The difference between a scripture written by man with embellishment and a big ass bone sticking out the ground which is actually observed, and can be independently verified even by you is somebody is obviously making ? up.[/QUOTE]
    The bolded is not true. its absolutely possible. And there is a cause for manipulation. U ? be thinking you so up on game but you just sucking the cracka's ? . Show me a ? standard besides a Western standard that will be accepted by mainstream academia. Tell me what facts YOU or I can independently find? I'm saying I dont know and you ? don't either. All you can do is take somebody's word for it. And the theories you ? espouse all come from the same era and same little select group of minds that brought you such hits as eugenics. ? the main pioneeer of that shjit is darwins cousin and you criticize me for being critical of anything built on that foundation?? A big ass bone can be observed coming out the ground but the stories one makes upo about what it may be or what it was is speculation simple and fiucking plain. And ? ? , scriptures are not meant to allways be taken on a literal level. Whats made up about ? like "love your neighbor as yourself" or dont lie, dont steal"? That "its made up" ? is lame. ? the contents are applicable and verifiable in this day. Show me a real life Jurassic Park ? . Everyday living I can practice and observe scriptural principles. When the last time you seen a pterodactyl??
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    The bolded is not true. its absolutely possible. And there is a cause for manipulation. U ? be thinking you so up on game but you just sucking the cracka's ? . Show me a ? standard besides a Western standard that will be accepted by mainstream academia. Tell me what facts YOU or I can independently find? I'm saying I dont know and you ? don't either. All you can do is take somebody's word for it. And the theories you ? espouse all come from the same era and same little select group of minds that brought you such hits as eugenics. ? the main pioneeer of that shjit is darwins cousin and you criticize me for being critical of anything built on that foundation?? A big ass bone can be observed coming out the ground but the stories one makes upo about what it may be or what it was is speculation simple and fiucking plain. And ? ? , scriptures are not meant to allways be taken on a literal level. Whats made up about ? like "love your neighbor as yourself" or dont lie, dont steal"? That "its made up" ? is lame. ? the contents are applicable and verifiable in this day. Show me a real life Jurassic Park ? . Everyday living I can practice and observe scriptural principles. When the last time you seen a pterodactyl??

I don't see what you bolded but i can guess what it is. The fact that they said ? did it is whats so wack in the bible. You just admitted that it's made up ? by admitting that it can't be taking literally. Why do YOU require a book (or scriptures) to tell you how to respect and love your neighbor? Plenty of so called knowledgeable brothers i know who claim to follow such scripture hardly have love in their hearts as evidenced by your foul disposition. Grab a shovel and dig yourself ? . That's the unscientific method that you would probably prefer. You can be an independent researcher. You can learn ? on your own.

You're inflating the need for such a manipulation to happen. What the ? difference will it make to us if ? got it wrong. Nobody gonna die over that ? . Knowing about Dinos in the past isn't affecting anybodies life specifically. The ? is just information of interest that can possibly hold keys to our own survival in catastrophic events. Like I said, if they got it wrong, then they update the info. The things that you call western science are quite universal. There are only so many ways to approach a subject before methods begin to overlap. The last time I saw a Pterosaurs is the last time a saw it's ancestor; A ? bird. Those ? fly and everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fossil-discovery-supports-theory-that-birds-are-living-dinosaurs-517802.html
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't see what you bolded but i can guess what it is. The fact that they said ? did it is whats so wack in the bible. You just admitted that it's made up ? by admitting that it can't be taking literally. Why do YOU require a book (or scriptures) to tell you how to respect and love your neighbor? Plenty of so called knowledgeable brothers i know who claim to follow such scripture hardly have love in their hearts as evidenced by your foul disposition. Grab a shovel and dig yourself ? . That's the unscientific method that you would probably prefer. You can be an independent researcher. You can learn ? on your own.

You're inflating the need for such a manipulation to happen. What the ? difference will it make to us if ? got it wrong. Nobody gonna die over that ? . Knowing about Dinos in the past isn't affecting anybodies life specifically. The ? is just information of interest that can possibly hold keys to our own survival in catastrophic events. Like I said, if they got it wrong, then they update the info. The things that you call western science are quite universal. There are only so many ways to approach a subject before methods begin to overlap. The last time I saw a Pterosaurs is the last time a saw it's ancestor; A ? bird. Those ? fly and everything.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fossil-discovery-supports-theory-that-birds-are-living-dinosaurs-517802.html

here is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun)

thats what i bolded from ur post so u dont have to guess. looks like u guessed wrong cuz u aint deal with that.

? im not inflating a need for manipulation to happen. history and present circumstances proves that. everything is connected. it matters of ? got it wrong. u cant build safely on a false foundation. u dont know what the hell i call western science. u assume u know. the last time u saw a bird was when u saw a bird. its only a pterosaur in ur mind and in someones book. its not reality because u read it and those sources are "supposed" to be right.

as far as your juvenile (no pun intended) Scripture talk 1.) who says i require the book to tell me that? ? u never asked me me what i use the book for and when i tell u it is overshadowed by your own dumb presuppositions. 2.) u dont know what the hell is in my heart. u dont know my lifestyle, ? . u muthafuckas on here are mad disrespectful and i check the ? out of yall when i have time. i deal with people after the manner the deal with me or those things i hold dear.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options

here is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun)

thats what i bolded from ur post so u dont have to guess. looks like u guessed wrong cuz u aint deal with that.

? im not inflating a need for manipulation to happen. history and present circumstances proves that. everything is connected. it matters of ? got it wrong. u cant build safely on a false foundation. u dont know what the hell i call western science. u assume u know. the last time u saw a bird was when u saw a bird. its only a pterosaur in ur mind and in someones book. its not reality because u read it and those sources are "supposed" to be right.

as far as your juvenile (no pun intended) Scripture talk 1.) who says i require the book to tell me that? ? u never asked me me what i use the book for and when i tell u it is overshadowed by your own dumb presuppositions. 2.) u dont know what the hell is in my heart. u dont know my lifestyle, ? . u muthafuckas on here are mad disrespectful and i check the ? out of yall when i have time. i deal with people after the manner the deal with me or those things i hold dear.

You stay mad as soon as somebody has anything to say that doesn't fit into your little narrative (whatever that is). You lay your heart out for all to see angry man. At least Du prefaces his ? rant with "My Friend". The statement that i made about manipulation is that you yourself can do the research to debunked any falsehood or add to the research to bolster a more proper review of the subject. Nobody knows where you stand on anything other then the fact that religions got it wrong yet you rather attack atheist just cause they don't see any wisdom in following old moldy scriptures.

There is no foundation that needs to be built on because the existence of something that doesn't affect us presently doesn't hold as much weight as what you are giving it. It just some cool ? that existed that we can admire. There has been plenty of science that has been expanded on or at least reanalyzed to come up with more appropriate views. Nobody is foolish enough to set ? in stone other then practitioners faith. But with that, you yourself can study and analyze the data yourself or you can grab a shovel and get to digging ? .

Did you not see the link that i showed you? They found an entire skeleton which didn't not require Assembly that shows part of the evolution that turned Dinos to birds. Do you believe a wooly mammoth or saber tooth tiger existed? They don't exist anymore either yet we only have bones. Question, if you feel that people are misinterpreting the bible so much, then why not attack Christians as much as you attack atheist? Their the ones that are using this supposed knowledge corruptingly which is was spawns people whom question the veracity of their claims. IF you wanted people to have the correct knowledge, then you would forgo abrasive argument and teach. I wouldn't take your class though cuz it's not a requirement.
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You stay mad as soon as somebody has anything to say that doesn't fit into your little narrative (whatever that is). You lay your heart out for all to see angry man. At least Du prefaces his ? rant with "My Friend". The statement that i made about manipulation is that you yourself can do the research to debunked any falsehood or add to the research to bolster a more proper review of the subject. Nobody knows where you stand on anything other then the fact that religions got it wrong yet you rather attack atheist just cause they don't see any wisdom in following old moldy scriptures.

There is no foundation that needs to be built on because the existence of something that doesn't affect us presently doesn't hold as much weight as what you are giving it. It just some cool ? that existed that we can admire. There has been plenty of science that has been expanded on or at least reanalyzed to come up with more appropriate views. Nobody is foolish enough to set ? in stone other then practitioners faith. But with that, you yourself can study and analyze the data yourself or you can grab a shovel and get to digging ? .

Did you not see the link that i showed you? They found an entire skeleton which didn't not require Assembly that shows part of the evolution that turned Dinos to birds. Do you believe a wooly mammoth or saber tooth tiger existed? They don't exist anymore either yet we only have bones. Question, if you feel that people are misinterpreting the bible so much, then why not attack Christians as much as you attack atheist? Their the ones that are using this supposed knowledge corruptingly which is was spawns people whom question the veracity of their claims. IF you wanted people to have the correct knowledge, then you would forgo abrasive argument and teach. I wouldn't take your class though cuz it's not a requirement.
    LOL...HOW DO U KNOW WHAT FITS INTO MY NARRATIVE (AS U SAY) IF U DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS? thats stupid bruh. u dont know me and u dont know my style. if what u saying is true why then would i lay off into an egyptologist downgrading what i stand on to elevate his own ? instead of sharing its benefits but then turn around and exchange book reccomendations and vegan recipes with one of the most ? and knowledgeable kemet based guys on here (mel khem) with nothing but respect and amicable tones?
    your arrogance is apparent as u do not possess the insight to know whats in my heart from what i type and nothing you people could possibly say on here would anger me. speak for yourself about no one knowing where i stand. my inbox stays full with questions and appreciative words for me sharing information i've been blessed with. YOU cant understand what i speak of because your perception is blockaded by your arrogantly unfounded presuppositions. for instance your reference to the following of books and moldy scriptures. it is about the ideas. ideas which you have not explored or tested to see if employing the principles yield positive results at all. i'm living proof.

now why is it when u ? criticize scriptures whats good for the goose somehow dont apply to the gander.why do i have to analyze some data when u atheists dont even analyze what u criticize/ you fools see the limitations in your own understanding as limitations in the type of data i espouse. where is your proof that wgat u stand on is beneficial beyond rhetoric/ how old are the ideas u lean on, who came up withem and what did they think about our kind? why dont YOU use ancient data, adapt it to current times and see whether or not the application of those principles work or not? religionists dont do that. me and my fam do that and people travel from all over the globe to learn, observe and marvel at the rate of social evolution we have achieved in less than five decades. and its all documented and observable in this time and in this reality.

and your link is interesting but it proves nothing. i wasnt there to dig them up. ddinosaurs, wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers might have existed. i dont know and i never claim to know. i just dont trust the sources for info about them because it is the same stream of knowledge that jhas the world in general disarray and specifically fabricated pseudo-scientific justification to oppress my people. as far as attacking christians maybe u need to ask ur buddy doU my history on here. i've laid it down for at least seven years with detaled exegeses, hebraic esoteric insight and how to use reference material to decode the bible via understand linguistic, cultural and historical context. some people listened. some didnt. i teach correct knowledge in 90% of my posts whether it appears abrasive or not. everytime i give clarity on how the knowledge is used "corruptingly" (as u say-the word you were looking for is corruptly) it is you atheist ? , not christians who troll me, derail and use all kinds of fallacies and meaningless rhetoric to invalidate the truth i offer- NOT CHRISTIANS. if you're in a burning house with a gallon of gasoline that you trust to be water because thats what your godless, eurocentric knowledge base tells u then i need to YELL fire!!!. if u sleeping on that burning house i aint finna try to wake u up gently. im tell you to GET THE ? UP AND GET OUT! and if u sleeping and gasoline toting arrogant ? are insulting one of the rivulets or the source of water to put out that fire in attempts to recruit more burn victims then i will indeed be abrasive and teach simultaneously. as far as "taking my class' whatever- dont. stay willfully ignorant if u want.

me? ima keep you punk ass ? who try to intellectually bully people when it comes to your disbelief whining. i been bullying bullies since i was a shorty and that ? aint gone change now. you just mad cause you cant really refute what i say directly and succintly. if u look it up objectively ? , maybe youll see what i'm telling u is out of brotherly concern and not malice. if my m.o. rubs you the wrong way oh well. if u dont want to be insulted then stop insulting other people. you be talking mad gully ? . quit crying like u type all kind and lovingly like the dalai lama on mdma.

its funny how a ? that dont exists to you and a book you dont ? with stays on your mind and on your keyboard. if u dont believe it, respect it or whatever then shut the ? up about it. otherwise this is a public forum and u will get a response. i dont cry about it when somebody steps on my toes with a post. i speak my mind back and when the smoke clears i allways learn something new. man up, dog.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL...HOW DO U KNOW WHAT FITS INTO MY NARRATIVE (AS U SAY) IF U DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS? thats stupid bruh. u dont know me and u dont know my style. if what u saying is true why then would i lay off into an egyptologist downgrading what i stand on to elevate his own ? instead of sharing its benefits but then turn around and exchange book reccomendations and vegan recipes with one of the most ? and knowledgeable kemet based guys on here (mel khem) with nothing but respect and amicable tones?
    your arrogance is apparent as u do not possess the insight to know whats in my heart from what i type and nothing you people could possibly say on here would anger me. speak for yourself about no one knowing where i stand. my inbox stays full with questions and appreciative words for me sharing information i've been blessed with. YOU cant understand what i speak of because your perception is blockaded by your arrogantly unfounded presuppositions. for instance your reference to the following of books and moldy scriptures. it is about the ideas. ideas which you have not explored or tested to see if employing the principles yield positive results at all. i'm living proof.

now why is it when u ? criticize scriptures whats good for the goose somehow dont apply to the gander.why do i have to analyze some data when u atheists dont even analyze what u criticize/ you fools see the limitations in your own understanding as limitations in the type of data i espouse. where is your proof that wgat u stand on is beneficial beyond rhetoric/ how old are the ideas u lean on, who came up withem and what did they think about our kind? why dont YOU use ancient data, adapt it to current times and see whether or not the application of those principles work or not? religionists dont do that. me and my fam do that and people travel from all over the globe to learn, observe and marvel at the rate of social evolution we have achieved in less than five decades. and its all documented and observable in this time and in this reality.

and your link is interesting but it proves nothing. i wasnt there to dig them up. ddinosaurs, wooly mammoths and sabre tooth tigers might have existed. i dont know and i never claim to know. i just dont trust the sources for info about them because it is the same stream of knowledge that jhas the world in general disarray and specifically fabricated pseudo-scientific justification to oppress my people. as far as attacking christians maybe u need to ask ur buddy doU my history on here. i've laid it down for at least seven years with detaled exegeses, hebraic esoteric insight and how to use reference material to decode the bible via understand linguistic, cultural and historical context. some people listened. some didnt. i teach correct knowledge in 90% of my posts whether it appears abrasive or not. everytime i give clarity on how the knowledge is used "corruptingly" (as u say-the word you were looking for is corruptly) it is you atheist ? , not christians who troll me, derail and use all kinds of fallacies and meaningless rhetoric to invalidate the truth i offer- NOT CHRISTIANS. if you're in a burning house with a gallon of gasoline that you trust to be water because thats what your godless, eurocentric knowledge base tells u then i need to YELL fire!!!. if u sleeping on that burning house i aint finna try to wake u up gently. im tell you to GET THE ? UP AND GET OUT! and if u sleeping and gasoline toting arrogant ? are insulting one of the rivulets or the source of water to put out that fire in attempts to recruit more burn victims then i will indeed be abrasive and teach simultaneously. as far as "taking my class' whatever- dont. stay willfully ignorant if u want.

me? ima keep you punk ass ? who try to intellectually bully people when it comes to your disbelief whining. i been bullying bullies since i was a shorty and that ? aint gone change now. you just mad cause you cant really refute what i say directly and succintly. if u look it up objectively ? , maybe youll see what i'm telling u is out of brotherly concern and not malice. if my m.o. rubs you the wrong way oh well. if u dont want to be insulted then stop insulting other people. you be talking mad gully ? . quit crying like u type all kind and lovingly like the dalai lama on mdma.

its funny how a ? that dont exists to you and a book you dont ? with stays on your mind and on your keyboard. if u dont believe it, respect it or whatever then shut the ? up about it. otherwise this is a public forum and u will get a response. i dont cry about it when somebody steps on my toes with a post. i speak my mind back and when the smoke clears i allways learn something new. man up, dog.

First off bro, it was nothing about manning up. You on some love thy neighbor ? so i felt i had to show you that your angry ass post don't show love. I never said i was a loving ? . Check the name. I love confrontation. That's my MO. You stay passing claims like dudes is following some wrong ? just cuz a European wrote it. Everything is based off of ancient data. Information evolves with pieces of knowledge from various civilizations left over after an merger of wisdom. The prob is you're going to the beginning when many things weren't known (and many things were since lost and regained through other means) and your staying there. I don't see you cosigning what's been discovered since. That ? is narrow minded. Science is as old as learning how to manipulate the genes of a crop and cross breeding dogs. I'm aware of valid ancient contributions. I know the history of those Jackals. I also know that knowledge can be obtained even from your enemy. I came in here talking about religion. There was never nothing personal. You came at me with the anger and insults soon as i mentioned the word atheist ? . How soon you forget.

I don't give a ? about how you come at me. Come wit it. Why you stay eager to attack then play like ? is coming at you wrong. You claiming to live the life of a knowledged brother of peacefulness with that love thy neighbor ? you quoting. You not as wise and humble as you seem to think you are. You wasn't there for the bible writing party yet you up in here quoting scripture like that ? the absolute truth. I can at least go to a college (or do independent research) and learn some ? if i want to challenge a scientific theory ? . You can't tell me what i hold in my hand is fake. I'm a computer scientist ? . I know how to figure ? out far beyond your comprehension.

I don't recall ever coming at you cuz i don't pay your particular rhetoric any mind. I do notice that you stay replying to my post though. There is nothing to learn from you ? . Yo ? is fabricated; so ? your school of thought. Don't act like Christians don't try to influence everything around me either. That ? is really dishonest for you to act like Christianity doesn't affect my life and i should not talk about a subject that is thrown in my face daily. I can talk about it on a Public Forum as you so kindly alluded to. You mad?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao

dude thinks paleontologists are holding the black man down
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    First off bro, it was nothing about manning up. You on some love thy neighbor ? so i felt i had to show you that your angry ass post don't show love. I never said i was a loving ? . Check the name. I love confrontation. That's my MO. You stay passing claims like dudes is following some wrong ? just cuz a European wrote it. Everything is based off of ancient data. Information evolves with pieces of knowledge from various civilizations left over after an merger of wisdom. The prob is you're going to the beginning when many things weren't known (and many things were since lost and regained through other means) and your staying there. I don't see you cosigning what's been discovered since. That ? is narrow minded. Science is as old as learning how to manipulate the genes of a crop and cross breeding dogs. I'm aware of valid ancient contributions. I know the history of those Jackals. I also know that knowledge can be obtained even from your enemy. I came in here talking about religion. There was never nothing personal. You came at me with the anger and insults soon as i mentioned the word atheist ? . How soon you forget.

I don't give a ? about how you come at me. Come wit it. Why you stay eager to attack then play like ? is coming at you wrong. You claiming to live the life of a knowledged brother of peacefulness with that love thy neighbor ? you quoting. You not as wise and humble as you seem to think you are. You wasn't there for the bible writing party yet you up in here quoting scripture like that ? the absolute truth. I can at least go to a college (or do independent research) and learn some ? if i want to challenge a scientific theory ? . You can't tell me what i hold in my hand is fake. I'm a computer scientist ? . I know how to figure ? out far beyond your comprehension.

I don't recall ever coming at you cuz i don't pay your particular rhetoric any mind. I do notice that you stay replying to my post though. There is nothing to learn from you ? . Yo ? is fabricated; so ? your school of thought. Don't act like Christians don't try to influence everything around me either. That ? is really dishonest for you to act like Christianity doesn't affect my life and i should not talk about a subject that is thrown in my face daily. I can talk about it on a Public Forum as you so kindly alluded to. You mad?

? please. i havent said none of the ? u claim i have. there was no bible writing party and i keep saying the bible is far from the absolute truth for reasons i will not keep repeating as obviously reading comprehension is not part of your computer science curriculum. i can sho nuff use stuff from the torah/tanach, koran, dhammapada, i-ching etc and employ those principles to real life with observable results. u cant ride a dinosaur or disprove a ? now can u? and as far as u thinking u can figure ? out beyond my comprehension just know i build computers from the ground up as one of my side hustles and i got my CompTIA A+ cert without a lick of formal training. if u went to college u prolly know a lot more about the ? then i do but i at least have enough of a cursory understanding to look up some advanced ? u may say. u dont even have a basic understanding of the spiritual science i'm on. i dont stay stuck at no beginning. i dont even subscribe to a linear concept of time. i only mention it for the understanding of those who think like that. i dont get a chance to cosign ? because ? like u presuppose what im saying because i experience the Creator and speak on it and identify myself as a Hebrew.but no one honestly deals with one of the main things i keep repeating tho. if the ? ya'll on is so superior then why is the world so ? up because man certainly dont rule by the law of the Most High and societies are built of the secular, the rational and the scientific. when and how has that ? worked for ANYBODY but the 1%??? i mean u aint got to agree with me but dont act like u cant comprehend this fuicking question i keep asking different kind of ways. silly ? , the ? in you is yo power and u let these honkeys trick u out of even being open to the paths towards realizing it. but u on some chief Manhattan ? thinking u got the good end of the deal.

so yeah..? my school of thought. its all good. my school of thought got me ready for whats coming from yo white masters. my school of thought got me in a position to be a producer and not a consumer. my school of thought makes me able to feed, clothe and shelter myself as a free man.

and dumb ? , christian dont = the bible, the bible dont = what it was derived from and none of those things = ? . if christians got u that vexed then why aint u in CHRISTIAN forums? you confused and simple minded as hell cuz i never said ? about christians affecting u.

so if u know the history of those jackals and u know your history then tell me- who pioneered atheist thought and who pioneered every spiritual movement that has devolved into religion?

and what is "my ? " you are claiming to be fabricated? you dumb muthafucka, you just said a couple posts ago u dont know what my "narrative" is and u just said you dont read my "rhetoric' so then how can u evaluate an unknown? ? educated fool is what u are.

u mad or madder , i guess?
  • judahxulu
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lmao

dude thinks paleontologists are holding the black man down

you been done fell off dog yo troll game ktulu. these lttile petty arguments are entertainment for me when i aint got ? else to do but yo ? dont even be worth responding to like it used to be. what happened to u ? ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? please. i havent said none of the ? u claim i have. there was no bible writing party and i keep saying the bible is far from the absolute truth for reasons i will not keep repeating as obviously reading comprehension is not part of your computer science curriculum. i can sho nuff use stuff from the torah/tanach, koran, dhammapada, i-ching etc and employ those principles to real life with observable results. u cant ride a dinosaur or disprove a ? now can u? and as far as u thinking u can figure ? out beyond my comprehension just know i build computers from the ground up as one of my side hustles and i got my CompTIA A+ cert without a lick of formal training. if u went to college u prolly know a lot more about the ? then i do but i at least have enough of a cursory understanding to look up some advanced ? u may say. u dont even have a basic understanding of the spiritual science i'm on. i dont stay stuck at no beginning. i dont even subscribe to a linear concept of time. i only mention it for the understanding of those who think like that. i dont get a chance to cosign ? because ? like u presuppose what im saying because i experience the Creator and speak on it and identify myself as a Hebrew.but no one honestly deals with one of the main things i keep repeating tho. if the ? ya'll on is so superior then why is the world so ? up because man certainly dont rule by the law of the Most High and societies are built of the secular, the rational and the scientific. when and how has that ? worked for ANYBODY but the 1%??? i mean u aint got to agree with me but dont act like u cant comprehend this fuicking question i keep asking different kind of ways. silly ? , the ? in you is yo power and u let these honkeys trick u out of even being open to the paths towards realizing it. but u on some chief Manhattan ? thinking u got the good end of the deal.

so yeah..? my school of thought. its all good. my school of thought got me ready for whats coming from yo white masters. my school of thought got me in a position to be a producer and not a consumer. my school of thought makes me able to feed, clothe and shelter myself as a free man.

and dumb ? , christian dont = the bible, the bible dont = what it was derived from and none of those things = ? . if christians got u that vexed then why aint u in CHRISTIAN forums? you confused and simple minded as hell cuz i never said ? about christians affecting u.

so if u know the history of those jackals and u know your history then tell me- who pioneered atheist thought and who pioneered every spiritual movement that has devolved into religion?

and what is "my ? " you are claiming to be fabricated? you dumb muthafucka, you just said a couple posts ago u dont know what my "narrative" is and u just said you dont read my "rhetoric' so then how can u evaluate an unknown? ? educated fool is what u are.

u mad or madder , i guess?

Actually, I knew a bunch of ? before and since I went to college. College hardly had any bearing on what i know. I didn't even bother to get an A+. I'm a system admin and repair specialist for a non profit with several locations in bk and Manhattan. I also service the community while charging affordable fees and work with other organizations that favor my workmanship once observed. I teach youth and adults and run an after school computer lab. I program, build (and modify) computers, Build and maintain all types of servers, repair laptops, and do graphics design and web design & development. I just came from meeting an Iranian lady who works with international youth via the UN whom I'm editing a video for. Guess I'm not as dumb as you thought. Programing and coding sites gave me a much higher awareness because i create things from a blank canvas.

I don't bother to focus only on the negative outcome of ? . There is always going to be a negative and positive outcome potential in everything we do. The share fact that we are here on this earth affects this planet negatively and positively even from the start. I don't believe myself to be a ? even metaphorically. I am a man of earth with my primary goal being survival of myself and the species along with the planet. I hope that we make our home in space one day. I understand time to be a construct but it's based on our environment and helps us to create, measure and survive so i deal with it. ? , the world isn't exactly 2000 years old. But we deal. There is important historical knowledge in the bible (old and new) because it was included to bolster the claims. Glad they did that. But i don't require the rest. We have laws that are malleable (with struggle). We don't require the ten commandments nor do i need to read all of the books that you mentioned to live a positive fulfilling life and assist my people.

My father is a Zulu Drummer, Musician, carpenter and more whom traveled Africa like you and both parents were Yoruba (my mother went back to her catholic roots). I understand that i am a part of the universe but i don't pretend to act like i know anything absolutely. I live life without need for cryptic guides. There is plenty of knowledge at my finger tips. I don't know anything about atheist principles because me myself and i never believed in the Christian concept of ? or any concept of a higher being that created us based on my observations and tangible evidence. I am exhilarated that we are living in a time of great human convergence of data stored not it books and cryptic scripture but in mainframes. I do fear that we may be replaced by machines and hope we step up to prevent this (or maybe we'll become one with them). I mention Christianity in this forum because that is my main focus. Christian law makers are affecting my livelihood and i live in a Christian community that influences me socially. I also go further but that is my main focus. I grew up in a pro black hip hop organization in the early to late 90's and met people who contributed to the early formation of the entire art form from graph to breaking. That's why I'm on a hip hop forum.

I happen to enjoy the conversations here more then the boring conversations that white people have on most atheist and christian forums. The conversations are more varied here. I haven't commented on a religion in a while. I also get off on the humor like the forehead jokes that you went in on me with. I do tend to ridicule the doomsayers because while i like to be prepared, like i said, i don't like to focus exclusively on the negative or wish negative events on others for their lack of belief. These conversations are the only reason I gave a ? about posting and for years i just browsed the reason with out ever posting even before the great change of 2009. I actually venture to the reason and talk about the black struggle here on this very forum. I also went to war with Heyslick, Prewitt, and Europeanandwhite amongst others. Don't tell me i don't know what's up. I just don't need to apply your "so called" scientific (laughable) scripture nor deny past events to understand the issue of greed. I also don't think going back to basics is wise for a planet full of 7 billion.

You really have a ? mouth.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes, dinosaurs did exist. How did this ? end up with so many replies?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol @ "you really have a ? mouth"
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

Started in GnS.......
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [IMG]http://shhac.info/x/b/holy_? .jpg[/IMG]

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    many people have strong opinions regarding dinosaurs and/or Jesus
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce#Controversy_and_criticism

yep, couldn't slip one past that dude. Cayce should be elevated to the level of ? body cuz he was the truth.

The dudes wisdom bought about great things.

I'ma say this about Edgar Cayce.

Some of the things he said can be proven incorrect but there has been alot of random ? things this guy was dead on about.

He predicted a year that an island would be found off the coast of the bahamas....like really what the ? is that, I've read mself the japan ? ....when it happened I was shocked! Cause I had the book for 3 years prior to that...gave me more confidence in him. Like I said alot of ? he says Idon't understand but some random ? that he says actually happens....Hey they even mentioned that ? on the HIstory channel. Facts are facts.

Another thing....atleast I have a ? name to give for my claims

You guys say scientist this and scientist that but guess what.....

You don't have a name to pin any of your theories to....not one ? name to say " hey, I believe what his person has to say because he was credible elsewhere".

None of you, ONly "Fiat" and that guy said he found HUGE ANIMAL BONES...which is closer to what I was saying and where I got it from was Edgar Cayce.

I take his word for it for the simple fact he's been credible....he says where it is AND THEN....

An archaelogist will find it and say, yup he was right.

Thats ? amazing.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Some of the things he said can be proven incorrect but there has been alot of random ? things this guy was dead on about.

He predicted a year that an island would be found off the coast of the bahamas....like really what the ? is that, I've read mself the japan ? ....when it happened I was shocked! Cause I had the book for 3 years prior to that...gave me more confidence in him. Like I said alot of ? he says Idon't understand but some random ? that he says actually happens....Hey they even mentioned that ? on the HIstory channel. Facts are facts.

You don't have a name to pin any of your theories to....not one ? name to say " hey, I believe what his person has to say because he was credible elsewhere".

None of you, ONly "Fiat" and that guy said he found HUGE ANIMAL BONES...which is closer to what I was saying and where I got it from was Edgar Cayce.

I take his word for it for the simple fact he's been credible....he says where it is AND THEN....

Thats ? amazing.

You take his "word" because it helps you think you are correct. There is no other reason.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited November 2011
    Options

Thats ? amazing.

First off bro. ? Edgar Cayce. The ? predicted the founding of an island that had people on it already. Woopty ? doo. I speak in a general since about the practice of science which is a practice that you yourself can become a part of just by doing an experiment in your home. Dino bones have been discovered by people all over the world. These names are documented and easy to find.

Like these.
    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/dinosaurs/dinofossils/First.shtml

But see, i shouldn't even have to do that because i don't have to make a logical leap of faith to agree that they found bones and used dating to discovery that they were old. I say there are no ulterior motives in a general sense as to say that there are no grand schemes that has subverted the entire practice of Archeology. There is nothing set in stone and people only say you are correct in certain theories like the size of bones and what they ate depending on their teeth and what was found with them.

New things come about even with more recent finds like the link i posted about the Dino that looks like a bird. Name drops are all over that article. The difference between Edgar Cayce and the scientist whom i never name drop is that most aren't so concerned with fame outside of the appreciation of their peers. But we are all flawed so i wouldn't expect some quack to make ? up only to be disproved later even if it took 100 years of studying what he supposedly discovered.
This discussion has been closed.