Vaginal Oder... Worst case I ever experienced!!

death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have this female coworker that the other woman in here keep saying smells funny.. So I never gave it any thought.. Just assumed woman were being woman wit that gossip ? .. Anyway.. She comes up to me to hand me some paperwork while I'm sitting at my desk.. My head is already waist high so when she walked up there was a extremely strong fishy ? smell coming off of her through her jeans.. So strong I through up in my mouth a lil bit.. WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS?? Women who have yeast infections don't even have this kind of oder.. The potency of her ? is still lingering in my office..

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Thats so ? disgusting. I never understand how women can't smell their own ? or feel something's wrong. Thats NOT normal, she needs to see a doctor ASAP. She probably has a serious bacteria or yeast infection and needs to be prescribed medicine. Also chicks who ? have odor problems because you're NOT SUPPOSED TO and everyone should know this by now.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Really the sad part is that somewhere out there a ? is still probably ? her.
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Thats so ? disgusting. I never understand how women can't smell their own ? or feel something's wrong. Thats NOT normal, she needs to see a doctor ASAP. She probably has a serious bacteria or yeast infection and needs to be prescribed medicine. Also chicks who ? have odor problems because you're NOT SUPPOSED TO and everyone should know this by now.

See me.. I encourage the ? .. Only after her period though.. I cant bring myself to eat a women out if I know she didn't ? after her cycle..
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yeah my boy was messin with a chick who once in a while, you could smell it through her pants, ? horrible

he took huge losses for that ?

if you from nyc dont mess with a ? named raquel from queens
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    tell that ? to scoop

and if the scent is that strong that everybody else can smell it, im sure she can too. is she a big girl? maybe her thighs rubbing together and the juices are marinating giving off that odor
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    t/s prolly still smashed and grabbed tho... smh.
  • junegemini
    edited May 2010

he look like he ate it
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    junegemini wrote: »
    he look like he ate it

lmao!!!!! I was gon' say that, but I left it alone.
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    Nah.. I don't think she can smell her own ? .. She prolly developed a immunity to the oder.
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010

Nah ? .. All the chicks I dealt with and deal with know how to keep they ? clean..
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    Nah ? .. All the chicks I dealt with and deal with know how to keep they ? clean..

I hear you fam, but you were still in the "moment"...

So you sayin' you ain't hit? On the real?
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010
    See me.. I encourage the ? .. Only after her period though.. I cant bring myself to eat a women out if I know she didn't ? after her cycle..

Ask any gyno they will tell you NOT to douch. It messes with the PH of the ? . Like kimi said the ? cleans itself. All she need to do is wash with soap and water and her ? should be fine. Chicks that ? get mad yeast infections and it actually causes odor... I thought everyone knew this by now *pukes*
    Kimi wrote: »
    Scoop??

The girl I counseled was tiny, I don't know what the ? was going in with her. She looked really embarrased though, I felt bad for her. But her coworkers had just had enough I guess. It's bad when I have to intervene in that type of situation.

lmaoooooooooooooo @ scoop! ugh its an inside joke from the old ic... some triflin ? said every woman needs to "scoop" the stuff out their ? ... what stuff? lmao
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    lol and smh @ the descriptions in here
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    kitty litter and newspaper...that'll do it
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Ask any gyno they will tell you NOT to douch. It messes with the PH of the ? . Like kimi said the ? cleans itself. All she need to do is wash with soap and water and her ? should be fine. Chicks that ? get mad yeast infections and it actually causes odor... I thought everyone knew this by now *pukes*

lmaoooooooooooooo @ scoop! ugh its an inside joke from the old ic... some triflin ? said every woman needs to "scoop" the stuff out their ? ... what stuff? lmao

im bout 2 throw up my cheeze its.....
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    ? !! Scoop with what?? Nevermind, if her ? was large enough to fit a scooping instrument into it, then I don't think I want to know the rest:(

*DIES*... ? come over the house and steals the spoon out the punch bowl and runs into the bathroom.. LMAO!!
  • junegemini
    edited May 2010
    ? !! Scoop with what?? Nevermind, if her ? was large enough to fit a scooping instrument into it, then I don't think I want to know the rest:(

a spoon, your fingernail, etc.

you know the ? is elastic so you can fit pretty much anything in that money
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    I hear you fam, but you were still in the "moment"...

So you sayin' you ain't hit? On the real?

LOL.. Fundz go head wit the ? man.. LOL.. Stay wit jokes.. LOL
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    June what is they suppose to be scooping out though?
  • junegemini
    edited May 2010
    June what is they suppose to be scooping out though?

leftovers .
  • akforty7
    edited May 2010

She meant with her finger... I think she said every woman needs to do it 3 times a day or they're ? lmao.. but the question is... WTF are you scooping out.. cuz there's nothing to scoop in mine... LMFAO disgusssst!
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited May 2010
    LOL.. Fundz go head wit the ? man.. LOL.. Stay wit jokes.. LOL

lol.................

I was hopin' yo ass was gon' slip, lol!
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    junegemini wrote: »
    leftovers .

Passes out from LOL'ing WTF!!
  • death187sin
    edited May 2010
    I'ma see if I can find her pic.. I remember someone saying she got a facebook.. hold on..