Official 90s X-Men Cartoon Thread

KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Man that was my ? when I was a kid lol. I couldn't stand Cyclops' punk ass tho. I was sooooo happy when Wolverine punked his ass lol

Oh and Xavier had me crackin up with his screams lmao

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I still watch this every now and then. this and Batman: TAS are the best comic based cartoons, imo. Spider Man was cool, too.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    stoneface wrote: »
    I still watch this every now and then. this and Batman: TAS are the best comic based cartoons, imo. Spider Man was cool, too.

c/s... used to love saturdays with the batman/superman adventures
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    stoneface wrote: »

i was gonna come in to say this.

from the 90's Dc/Marvel cartoon

1a. BTAS
    1b. X-Men (up until like 97)
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I'm a Gambit fan so of course I peeped this. Dude usually gets no air time with the X-men on animated shows
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited October 2011
    Gambit and juggernaut was my favorite. Definetly my second favorite cartoon of all time. My number one is Arthur.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Just watched all 76 episodes on Netflix recently.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    the better question would be who didnt?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    the better question would be who didnt?

yea cs!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    idk y but I hated this ? . Maybe because every time I watched it it was always that episode when morph gets killed by a sentinel or goes missing or something like that
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    idk y but I hated this ? . Maybe because every time I watched it it was always that episode when morph gets killed by a sentinel or goes missing or something like that

Yo I swear they had like 20 episodes about that ? . Like I'm sitting there saying nobody give a ? about that weak-chested ? . Got killt off in the first episode, he shoulda stayed dead.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ? damn... these "remember when" threads make me sad as ? .
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    was whatching it the other day on net flixx
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    grew up on this ? man...if u were a little boy in the 90's...and u didn't watch x-men...man that and Batman and Superman..and Spider-man was dope as well..those are the GOAT cartoon shows
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    if you didnt watch xmen theres something wrong with you classic 90s right here
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    pretty much any american kid born in the 80s watched this ? bruh

but yeah, i just got netflix streaming on my ps3

gonna watch is from episode one.

its second only to the 90s version of batman as best comic cartoon series
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    One of my favorites growing up.. 90's cartoons >>>>>>>>
  • ImWhiteBoyAwesome
    ImWhiteBoyAwesome Members Posts: 229
    edited October 2011
    Gambit was the homie.....

Mr Sentinel and Omega Red were boss too.....

and of course Wolverine, i always thought Cyclops was a ? though, not sure why, but that ? carried onto when I watched the movies too......ahaha ? Cyclops lame ass, teachers pet, jealous ass, ? . Noone wants Cyclops.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I must be getting old because all these shows i always thought were a given? thats like asking "have you ever seen fresh prince?" of course.

But I realize time is passing by and alot of shows arent a given anymore.

I was watching a youtube video with Kanye West "all falls down" which was like in 2005.

I see a comment that says wow, "in 6th grade this song was the ? ". wtf? LOL
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Gambit was the homie.....

Mr Sentinel and Omega Red were boss too.....

and of course Wolverine, i always thought Cyclops was a ? though, not sure why, but that ? carried onto when I watched the movies too......ahaha ? Cyclops lame ass, teachers pet, jealous ass, ? . Noone wants Cyclops.

Not a fan of cyclops, but cyclops was hooking up with Jean and that was killing wolverines jealous ass. lol.

Dude was kinda a simp for jean. lol.

Storm could be in a 7-11 corner store across the street being held hostage by a 60 year old store clerk and the x-men crew would be like "well, we'll save strorm when we get around to it." lol.

Jean gray could be on another planet guarded by a fortress and a thousand sentinels and wolverine and cyclops are like " LETS GO SAVE JEAN NOW!!" lol

Its red alert when Jean gets in any kind of trouble. lol and smh.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    jay83 wrote: »
    Not a fan of cyclops, but cyclops was hooking up with Jean and that was killing wolverines jealous ass. lol.

Storm could be in a 7-11 corner store across the street being held hostage by a 60 year old store clerk and the x-men crew would be like "well, we'll save strorm when we get around to it." lol.

Jean gray could be on another planet guarded by a fortress and a thousand sentinels and wolverine and cyclops are like " LETS GO SAVE JEAN NOW!!" lol

smmfh if the bolded aint the truth the idk what is...........
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

It seems like every other episode Morph was killed.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i got every episode on my hardrive....slowly getting through them, everything about that cartoon was amazing from the animation to the sounds....probably just good ol nostalgia kicking in
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    this used to be the ? every saturday at 10. me and my sister were on this show heavy that's how i know all i do know about the x men.

wolverine could never get right after Morph got killed. then he was back then gone again. and Gambit was that dude
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    jay83 wrote: »

i bet its a youtube video somewhere that shows the thousands of times cyclops or logan would scream "JEEEAAANNN!!!!"

? was disgusting
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Apocalypse was a G