KingJamal wrote:
    b*braze wrote: »
    lmao... *remembers the apocolypse quotes thread*

"i lied..."

lol

Man Apocalypse was hilarious lol

"I Lied" LMAO

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore, crash into me and be broken."

That's like the most gangsta ? ever heard in a cartoon.

Apocalypse was a G in the cartoon.

I wish they had done more with this cartoon though. It looked like the next season was going to be epic, and it never happened.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolverine and the x-men is damned good too bad it got canceled after the first season right after they teased en-saba bur for the second season
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Loved this cartoon. Watched this and B:TAS all the time.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jubilee = most bitchmade super powers ever

All she did was shoot fireworks out her hand
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012

That phonenix saga took forever. Thats when i stopped watching x-men, it was all jean gray at that point. Wolverine was ready to die on the cross for her. lol

Dude the Phoniex is JEAN'S STORY. In the comics Logan played just supporting role. Actually in the show it conscended verison of the Phoniex Saga we saw. To tell the sotry in all of it epic ganuder would take and entire season.

FOX held it down with superhero cartoons, though.

Between X-Men, the Spider-Man series (GOAT one was on FOX), and B:TAS, FOX killed that whole market. Only Cartoon network could keep up, and that's cause they grabbed DBZ when it was on the rise.

For everyone beefing about why Logan never slashed anyone, it was cause FOX had to censor ALL that ? . They couldn't even say "dead" "killed" or "die". It always had to be on some ol "destroy" type ? . So, all Logan could rip up were robots.

That's why on Hulk vs Wolverine it was cool to finally see Logan cuttin' ? .
    Even still X-Men had to be the most grown-up animated cartoon ever. ? was literally a soap opera.

Batman TES the GOAT...X-Men not far behind at all...

co-sign this

No my ? . Robotech: The Marcross Saga>>>>> Batman TAS and X-Men

Robotech had it all. A love triangle with Rick Hunter, Lynn-Minmay and Lynn Kyle (MinMay's cousin)

Change in plotlines when Rick got with Lisa Hayes or when Miriya defected from the Zentraedi to the Robotech Defense Forces

Interracial relationship between Claudia Grant and Roy Fokker.

? dying. Unlike on G.I. JOE when the JOEs shot down a Rattler and the CORBRAs always bailed out on time, on Robotech, there were no timely escapes.

Honorable villians that didn't do dump ? . You know how on most cartoons the bad guys wacky or did ? that ? up them up, not on Robotech. The Zentradi had real motivations that made sense.

Death of major characters: I wasn't trippin' when I saw this because characters didn't die in cartoons. A week past and I realized that Roy and Ben weren't coming back. Go to 1:30 of the tape.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GCATBVDGgY

Roy gets shot the ? up 17:00-10, 20:36-21:35 Roy Fokker dies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNXJ2vnW0Y

What cartoon that aired after school would show a ? all ? with bullet holes in his back?

Epic conclusion. Name me one cartoon that ended with a suicide run?

Go to 18:30 of the tape. Note the body @ 18:57:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_ozzN-isQ&feature=showob

Considering Robotech's immense fanbase, why wasn't The Sentinals ever finished?