Yo the series finale of The Sopranos was ? as ? !

Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
What the ? kind of an ending is that!?

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I've gotten over it.
    When I first saw it I thought my cable went out or some ? , the episode before that was much better though.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What the ? kind of an ending is that!?

Laziest ending ever....such a ? cop out. Dont fall for the "It leaves it up to interpretation of the viewer" or some other line of ? . Dude took the easy way out....plain and simple.
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    What kinda ending? like 5 years late ending.....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    eh......i've come to appreciate it now
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I like it.

And by the way, the guy who runs the show.... chase i think.....

confirmed that Tony did not get shot when it went to black.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2011
    rage wrote: »
    Laziest ending ever....such a ? cop out. Dont fall for the "It leaves it up to interpretation of the viewer" or some other line of ? . Dude took the easy way out....plain and simple.

I totally agree
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    There was a lot of symbolism in that ending if you watched the entire series. I thought it was pretty interesting. This video was made by someone and you can agree or disagree but it brought a lot of ? to my attention that I didnt even initially catch.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2011
    I just feel like by the end of the show, there were so many ? just being ? that did so many ? things, I didn't feel bad if any of them got whacked. I even wanted to get Pauly whacked instead of Sylvio.

Like Chris died in a ? -up way. But he really was a ? . I didn't feel bad for him really. Fat ? Baccala was the only one I didn't wanna see get whacked.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Yeah I smoked I nice blunt when I was watching the finale. IN short that ending was so bad the ? blew my high. If you're going to end a great show like that, give it a proper ending like the Wire did.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited October 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    I don't think Chris was that bad, he didn't deserve that... especially not from Tony... yeah Sylvio deserved better too...

He deserved it the most. It was ? up that tony did it but they were all animals so what did Chris expeckt. It was karma for him letting Adriana die and moving on pretty quickly afterwards. Only ones I felt bad for was vito and sylvio. Lmao at the whole death scene with Vito.

As for the last episode, I figure tony got popped by the guy who went in the bathroom. It was gonna happen eventually and rightfully so. I didn't watch the show as it was airing so I already knew the ending was ? beforehand which made it easier to take in as opposed to watching it when it first came on.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i remember David Chase had to go into hiding after the finale.

i think we all know Tony died. but we were spared the image of seeing him die. i kind of like that.

but that whole season was pretty bad
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    i have mixed feelings about the day that Walter White dies.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i havent finished the finale season cuz i saw how it ended :(
  • rice n gravy
    edited October 2011
    I don't think Chris was that bad, he didn't deserve that... especially not from Tony... yeah Sylvio deserved better too...

Chris was the biggest ? of them all well besides Pauly

he didnt deserve Adriana :(
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I feel like all the ppl complaining just wanted to see it end w/ a massive shootout like Scarface or some other dumb ? . Instead of just admitting that the show was ridiculously overrated by that point.

The whole point of the scene was that every little innocent thing can be a sign of impending Mafia doom. That is Tony's curse. Car trouble? Strangers walking in? Somebody goes to the bathroom? Could be nothing. Or it could be death around the corner.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    When i saw the finale i thought they might have been leaving it like that for a movie which wouldve been cool if they didnt ? a bunch of people...

Side note....AJ's chick was a cute ass ? she needs to be nude all the time.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2011
    He deserved it the most. It was ? up that tony did it but they were all animals so what did Chris expeckt. It was karma for him letting Adriana die and moving on pretty quickly afterwards. Only ones I felt bad for was vito and sylvio. Lmao at the whole death scene with Vito.

As for the last episode, I figure tony got popped by the guy who went in the bathroom. It was gonna happen eventually and rightfully so. I didn't watch the show as it was airing so I already knew the ending was ? beforehand which made it easier to take in as opposed to watching it when it first came on.

I didn't feel bad for Vito at all because he killed that guy because he was a ? and was ? driving and crashed into his car. So I didn't care about Vito dying at that point. He deserved it.

Adriana was the ideal mob chick, but she was dumb. But be realistic here, on TV shows we always hate the snitch, but keep it real, everybody snitches, and she tried to bring Chris with her. It was too bad about her, and Chris deserved to die because of it. Chris didn't deserve her.

AJ's Puerto Rica girlfriend was hot as ? . But all in all AJ was just a little soft ass ? .
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I liked the way they did.

Tony is neither dead or having a panic attack. Anybody remmy where Uncle June shot him so he doesn't have a panic attack since Uncle June shot him?, he wore the same shirt in that episode.

On the Christopher part.....I can't blame on Tony for killing Chris because you can't trust a drug addict and Chris was becoming too big for his own good, he almost killed Tony in the escalade while on drugs. This way the police could not interrogate Christopher. Not to mention Tony was ? about his portrayal in "Cleaver". Tony figured that sooner or later that Chris may just ? & give up everyone to the Fed's.....Remember when Tony looked at Chris and asked him a question "Are you on drugs?" and Chris said "No" til car accident so lately he admitted to Tony that he will failed on drug test. We all know that Chris is the weak link in Tony's organization.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    As i said, the show creator confirmed withing a few days that Tony did not die in the final.

But, what was funny was, at the end, Tony had a weak ass crew, and it was all his fault.

All the strong guys, all they guys want in a war, all the earners, were gone, because of tony's mismanagement of relationships.

In the end, he did not even have his therapist.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    As i said, the show creator confirmed withing a few days that Tony did not die in the final.

But, what was funny was, at the end, Tony had a weak ass crew, and it was all his fault.

All the strong guys, all they guys want in a war, all the earners, were gone, because of tony's mismanagement of relationships.

i don't know if that is necessarily true
  • darkrain
    edited October 2011
    I can't believe all the hate for Chris...
    he was a stand up dude at the end of the day...
    he was loyal to the fam not some goofy ? ... he sacrificed his homie and his girl for the crew...
    I kinda was salty at Tony for killing him like that...

I don't hate Chris but I do have respect for him that he was a stand up dude but sometimes he be an idiot and he started running off at the mouth a little too much.

He was about to flip on Tony to Feds til he saw a bump family at the gas station so that he doesn't want become them "Poor", "White trash", etc.

Come on, Dude is a drug addict, he has too many problem like I said...I can't blame Tony killed Chris.
  • darkrain
    edited October 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »

Stop lying, Dave Chase didn't say that.

Yeah, Tony ? up many time. He killed one of the best earner (Ralphie) over a ? HORSE.....lmao.

Lol, I love how Tony cares so much for these animals over human beings.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    darkrain wrote: »

Yeah, Tony ? up many time. He killed one of the best earner (Ralphie) over a ? HORSE.....

and because he beat his sister and forced her to ran a ? up his ass, nh

and for clowning on jonny sac's wife
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2011
    And Ralphie disrespected The Bing. He was such an ? though, I'm glad Tony killed him. ? Ralphie n/h.
  • rice n gravy
    edited October 2011
    thought Tony killed Ralphie cuz he killed that young stripper cuse me BEAT THE ? out of that young stripper and she died