Yo the series finale of The Sopranos was ? as ? !

Options

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    the horse was the horse that broke the camel's back

ralphie had done tons of ? to ? people off. it wasn't any one thing that got him choked
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thought Tony killed Ralphie cuz he killed that young stripper cuse me BEAT THE ? out of that young stripper and she died

Tony was mad Ralphie for killed young stripper but even though Tony knew he was wrong but not that's the reason why. He killed Raphie because of a ? horse.
    matt- wrote: »
    and because he beat his sister and forced her to ran a ? up his ass, nh

and for clowning on jonny sac's wife

Tony was there and he was laughing at Ralphie's joke but Tony was about to ? Pauile for telling Johnny about Ralphie's joke.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    nah it was over the horse right?

Yeah, Like I said, it's over horse.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    nah it was over the horse right?

The horse was the last straw but Tony was ? and been wanting to off Ralphie ever since he beat that stripper to death. That was some unnecessary ? ? and her youth reminded him of his daughter. At the end of the day it was really about the girl but the killing the horse put Tony over the edge.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Man, yall are sleeping on the symbolism in the ending. This ? is not a coincidence, if you watched the entire series youll understand this ? . I say Tony got shot.
    stoneface wrote: »
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tony killing Ralphie was over a culmination of a number of things that Ralphie did.

He did that ? in the parking lot at the Bing when he beat the young Stripper to death, and she was carrying his baby too..

And when Tony came out and confronted him he was probably going to ? him right then, but Pauly and Sil stopped him because Ralphie was made.

If you go back and watch that scene it looks like Tony would have definitely killed Ralphie if his boys didnt stop him.

Also Ralphie was a good earner but Tony couldnt stand him and never promoted him to Capo that always came between them there was always tension from the jump, especially when he came in acting like Gladiator when he beat the ? out of that stupid dude who worked at the Bing.

Another thing to consider is that Tony ? Ralphie's chick Valentina, and she revealed to Tony that he liked to get ? in the ass by her.. no ? no ? .

And of course, the final straw was Pie O My, the horse which Tony fell in love with.

Everybody with a brain knew Ralphie killed the horse on purpose so he can pay off his son's medical costs.

In my opinion Tony ? that up he shouldnt have let an animal come between him and a top earner.

Ralphie was bringing in big money despite his personality, Tony ? up and it was over a fucken animal?

Honestly?

Especially considering Ralphie's son was brain dead at the time in hospital.

You can't tell me Tony was right for that, that was ? up.

But if you add it all up, it was a bunch of things that led up to Tony strangling Ralph.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    im still ? they didnt let Tony smash Dr. Melfi

i wanted to see her naked so bad when i was a youngsta
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So am I losing for not watching this show?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Stop lying, Dave Chase didn't say that.

Yeah, Tony ? up many time. He killed one of the best earner (Ralphie) over a ? HORSE.....lmao.

Lol, I love how Tony cares so much for these animals over human beings.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2007/10/23/2007-10-23_david_chase_reveals_the_truth_behind_the.html

?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Tony killing Ralphie was over a culmination of a number of things that Ralphie did.

He did that ? in the parking lot at the Bing when he beat the young Stripper to death, and she was carrying his baby too..

And when Tony came out and confronted him he was probably going to ? him right then, but Pauly and Sil stopped him because Ralphie was made.

If you go back and watch that scene it looks like Tony would have definitely killed Ralphie if his boys didnt stop him.

Also Ralphie was a good earner but Tony couldnt stand him and never promoted him to Capo that always came between them there was always tension from the jump, especially when he came in acting like Gladiator when he beat the ? out of that stupid dude who worked at the Bing.

Another thing to consider is that Tony ? Ralphie's chick Valentina, and she revealed to Tony that he liked to get ? in the ass by her.. no ? no ? .

And of course, the final straw was Pie O My, the horse which Tony fell in love with.

Everybody with a brain knew Ralphie killed the horse on purpose so he can pay off his son's medical costs.

In my opinion Tony ? that up he shouldnt have let an animal come between him and a top earner.

Ralphie was bringing in big money despite his personality, Tony ? up and it was over a fucken animal?

Honestly?

Especially considering Ralphie's son was brain dead at the time in hospital.

You can't tell me Tony was right for that, that was ? up.

But if you add it all up, it was a bunch of things that led up to Tony strangling Ralph.

He beat a pregnant girl to death B. Ralphie deserved to die.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ralphie did diserve it
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished the series. It was GOAT but that ending was complete horse ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Chris didn't deserve that ? ass death. Chris was an ? and a drug addict, but that ? was a G. Chris deserved to go out mob style.

Pauly was a chatty patty ass ? , how you go to another crew and spill family business like a woman? Pauly deserved to die more than anyone.

I would have loved to see Chris wack Tony, then he and Pauly go to war over the throne. That would have been goat.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Tony didn't die

if anything he was gonna go to prison tho
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That show got weak after a couple of seasons & that ending was trash. What's the fade to black supposed to mean??
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That show got weak after a couple of seasons & that ending was trash. What's the fade to black supposed to mean??

Curtains. Tony getting killed. The story was told from his perspective, so after he was shot there was no more story to tell.

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't seen the season in years but who killed him? Didn't they end the war with ny family?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude that went to the restroom killed him
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't seen the season in years but who killed him? Didn't they end the war with ny family?

The short guy who took over after he let Leotardo get waked probably gave the order.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen it .... On season 5 currently .... It's entertaining but unrealistic... I had a high school speaker who spoke on the mob if you believe that or not..... More like a rant and spoke that things in the sopranos would have never take place...

Newayz. To y shoulda been died for even going to a shrink
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Never seen it .... On season 5 currently .... It's entertaining but unrealistic... I had a high school speaker who spoke on the mob if you believe that or not..... More like a rant and spoke that things in the sopranos would have never take place...

Newayz. To y shoulda been died for even going to a shrink

That's why he kept it a secret for so long.

That's why he started that ? with his bodyguard after he got shot, to prove he wasn't soft.

Tony was insecure as ? .
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn season 5 episode 4

Did u just spoil it 4 me??? Lol