Options
    JaWalrus don't give a ? ...
    robbing the Raiders for 40 million >>>> Steve A's opinion of him
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ICE cold.

Steven A. bound to get run up on one of these days for this ether....Kwame and JaMarcus got goons on deck, I bet.

But, ? son!
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn he went in on JaMarcus Russell

that was too cold bruh
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    seen it live when it happened. i spit up my orange juice at that ether
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? him! He deserves it!!!
  • ShawnCoonery
    ShawnCoonery Members Posts: 211
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tupac died.

Tupac Back
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ICE cold.

Steven A. bound to get run up on one of these days for this ether....Kwame and JaMarcus got goons on deck, I bet.

But, ? son!

Yo I said the same thing lol

He's gonna run into one of these guys one day and its goin down
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    well got diggity dayum

he basically called him a fat ass hahahaha
  • KingJamal
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And he called him Jabba the hut lol

Yea Im sure someone's gonna push his hairline back a couple of inches (more)
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Steven A Smith asking for trouble foreal.i know he's an sports analyst but dude embarrassing someone on national tv is going overboard.He acting as if JaMarcus Russell Robbed him of 40 million dollars.It wasnt that deep
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Mr. Jabba the hut you fat slobbily no good lazy ? of a quarterback" lmfao I think this rant ranks ahead of KWAMAY Brown
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    13d8315ebad6fa8cf36cb4c.gif?w=313
    lawd.gif
    lawd.gif

daym, tell em how you feel son...
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    powerful nationally acclaimed ether right there..... Good for him
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Straight truth man....that ? is a disgrace...."Santa Clause of Mobile"

FOH ? ......that ? aint no ? santa clause....? Jamarcus....

that ? hits me personally cause im from there...i played againts the ? .....i understand that ? about Ray Ray(his uncle) cause they were really close and that can ? any ? up....but like Stephen says....the lack of effort that ? showed was disgusting....

Yeah T. Martin flopped in the NFL too....but at least the ? TRIED to be a good QB....it just didnt work out....but now he is doing pretty good on the coaching arena....i think he is the wr or qb coach at Kentucky..

But jamarcus...man i SMH EVERYTIME i think about that ? ...set black QB's back with his lazy, fat ass.....he is the reason these crackers was on ESPN shittin Cam every second they got....

this ? makes my blood boil dog....i feel like this ? disrespected the game...b...like this ? achieved what a lot of ? couldnt, that played ball..he made it to the league...number one draft pick, big contract...and disrespected the ? outta the game by not ? trying...no ? effort...bad ? teamate....man ? that ? fo real....yeah i ? caught feelings and IDGAF.....? Jaba the Hut Russel.....
  • KingJamal
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Straight truth man....that ? is a disgrace...."Santa Clause of Mobile"

FOH ? ......that ? aint no ? santa clause....? Jamarcus....

that ? hits me personally cause im from there...i played againts the ? .....i understand that ? about Ray Ray(his uncle) cause they were really close and that can ? any ? up....but like Stephen says....the lack of effort that ? showed was disgusting....

Yeah T. Martin flopped in the NFL too....but at least the ? TRIED to be a good QB....it just didnt work out....but now he is doing pretty good on the coaching arena....i think he is the wr or qb coach at Kentucky..

But jamarcus...man i SMH EVERYTIME i think about that ? ...set black QB's back with his lazy, fat ass.....he is the reason these crackers was on ESPN shittin Cam every second they got....

this ? makes my blood boil dog....i feel like this ? disrespected the game...b...like this ? achieved what a lot of ? couldnt, that played ball..he made it to the league...number one draft pick, big contract...and disrespected the ? outta the game by not ? trying...no ? effort...bad ? teamate....man ? that ? fo real....yeah i ? caught feelings and IDGAF.....? Jaba the Hut Russel.....

lol.jpg.................
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ICE cold.

But, ? son!

"watch what you blog dog cause one day we gon meet....Ima spazz on ya ass like I'm on E UGH!"
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Mr. Jabba the hut you fat slobbily no good lazy ? of a quarterback" lmfao I think this rant ranks ahead of KWAMAY Brown

Yea I replayed that ? like 3 times when I saw it live.. This be the type of ? worth watching First Take in the morning for.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL@ Durrant capin for Jabba on twitter
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Yea I replayed that ? like 3 times when I saw it live.. This be the type of ? worth watching First Take in the morning for.

lmfao @ the audacity from Skip sayin he was being too harsh I had to go somewhere so i aint see it live but when they first dropped the vid in here I lost it at that particular quote
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well damn... Stephen A killed JaMarcus LMAO
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kwamay and now we have Jabba the hut
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that ? aint cool.... Jamarcus should slap the ? out his ass....
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That ? deserves to be ? on even worse than what Stephen did. I don't say that as a Raider fan, I say that as a lover of the game of football and someone that's waited his entire ? life to see another Warren Moon/Steve McNair. Even with Cam proving everybody wrong about him, JaMarcus still set black QBs back 20 years. He put more effort into his excuses than into his ? play. Sleep apnea my ass, the ? was high out of his mind.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tupac Back

hahahahahahaha
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    LOL@ Durrant capin for Jabba on twitter
    Just wanted to say this: Kevin Durant was CORRECT: I was entirely too hard on JaMarcus Russell. I feel what I feel, but I regret going off like I did. I just hate when EFFORT is absent. Still, bottom line: My Bad!!!

Ten characters....