St. Louis Cardinals gm. 6 Victory was a classic!

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I know this a baseball racist forum, & I'm not even close to a baseball head... but damn what a great game, Cardinals came back twice to take it and the hometown kid from Saint Louie Freese hits the game tying triple for 2 RBI's to tie at the bottom of the 9th to take it to extra innings.... the Rangers go up 2 in the top of the 10th but STL comes back to respond with 2 of their own... In the bottom of the 11th the kid Freese back up to the plate (and I called that he would hit the gm winning homer b4 it happened literally) down 3-2 in the pitch count whacks the bytch out the park for a game winning homer to win 10-9!!!! Probably the most exciting baseball game I've ever seen... if you missed it, I feel bad for you cuz it was great and I dont even get down with Baseball like that... just great for the hometown kid to hit the game-tying triple and the game winning homer... Makes me think of me imaginarily hitting the game winning 3 pointer for the LA Lakers bro!

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? that ? Freese.

*Mad Rangers fan post*
  • swishers&dank
    swishers&dank Members Posts: 189
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it wudve been the best baseball game i ever seen if texas woudve won tho..

they shudve won 2nite. cards are pretty much gonna seal it 2morrw..
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when this decade comes to a close remember this moment
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah this ? was a classic and because of that game tonight its automatically gonna be looked at as a classic series because it went seven and you don't get the luxury of that if Texas wins tonight. They two evenly matched teams too. None of the games except when Puljous went beast mode were blow outs. Let tommoro be a one run close game,...this series will get talked about forever if it happens. Plus you had the thriller tonight where Freeze turned into ? Kurt Gibson, bullpin gate the game before, I mean its been as great as it gets.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited October 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Yeah this ? was a classic and because of that game tonight its automatically gonna be looked at as a classic series because it went seven and you don't get the luxury of that if Texas wins tonight. They two evenly matched teams too. None of the games except when Puljous went beast mode were blow outs. Let tommoro be a one run close game,...this series will get talked about forever if it happens. Plus you had the thriller tonight where Freeze turned into ? Kurt Gibson, bullpin gate the game before, I mean its been as great as it gets.

yeah bro the ? was bananas... I'm happy I witnessed history rite after the Miami-Virginia damn near thriller..... just a great day in sports if u ask me
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If they win game 7 that game will be an instant classic...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If they win game 7 that game will be an instant classic...

yeah tomorrow is a must see game no doubt
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah. I was watching this at work.

Nelson Cruz out here ? up on the hit in the 9th. If he'd been 12 inches to the right, he'd caught that ball.

If they lose the series, people will blame him, despite all the HRs he's been mashing out this series.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IM torn dont want to root for a racist ass state like Texas but at the same time Ron Washington is manager....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I had chills, was a very epic game.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i turned on the game at 10 when ? was starting to get good
    im not even a baseball fan but i enjoyed watching that game
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wont call it a classic, the first 6-7 innings were horribly played by both teams
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I had chills, was a very epic game.

? was classic !!! man when josh hit the homerun i was like ok no way cards gonna come back ...damn