If ? is real and so is "Satan"...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why dont we worship Satan? Tbh he is better than ? , he's done nothing wrong and gets a bad rap. ? is like the white guy and Satan is the black guy, no matter what happens Satan gets the bad end of the deal. Haven't you ever wondered maybe Satan is the right fellow to follow and worship?

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I believe we already are worshiping Satan and we can't see that because of what we think he supports. We think that he is all about sex, drugs and rock-n-roll when there is so much more. He can be a "helping hand", a good steward of morals if it serves to deceive people from who ? is.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol @ this thread.. Bruh.. If wanna serve the devil.. Go head, noone is stoppin you!..

Have fun, sin allll u want, commit crimes..etc... Do as your body desires!...
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol @ this thread.. Bruh.. If wanna serve the devil.. Go head, noone is stoppin you!..

Have fun, sin allll u want, commit crimes..etc... Do as your body desires!...

The devil commits crimes?
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    vibe86 wrote: »
    the devil commits crimes?

indirectly yes.. He lies and decieves and gets us humans to do the ? work
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If ? is real then Heaven is real.

and if Satan is real then Hell is real.

If ? and Satan are real then eternal life after death is real

so if you accept that all are real, why would anyone choose the option that brings about eternal suffering? Why try and please the entity that grants you access to Hell?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    indirectly yes.. He lies and decieves and gets us humans to do the ? work

? vs Satan.

? has put up a damn high body count, I posted up a link that showed he's killed at least 50 million people. Satan put up at least 10. Now regardless of this whole, "they did it themselves", with how they're perceived (? /devil, good/bad) you would think the #'s are opposite. Wouldn't you think with supposedly an all "loving, caring, understanding" ? he would've maybe found a different way to handle his people? ? also basically says there's ONE way and it's his way, don't think otherwise. ? demands things, wants control, threatens and kills. ? doesn't want people to THINK, just look at the tree of good/evil, knowledge, he didn't want anyone to think.

Satan doesn't tempt in such a bad way. Satan seems to offer anyone to think freely, choose your own life, critical thinking. Satan seems to offer the so called free will. He gets the bad rep, but why? Why is it when someone "sins", it's the devil? He hasnt made anyone do anything.

Satan supposedly was the "light bearer", he was supposedly Gods "favorite". He has a higher authority than all of the angels, he had more power, was more "beautiful".

When Satan went to overthrow ? , ? stopped him and threw him to earth. What if Satan was actually successful? What if Satan did over throw ? and some how took his powers? Then threw ? down as "Satan"?

Obviously this is all for the sake of discussion, but haven't you ever looked at their rolls and seen that their supposeded "traits" aren't quite fitting for their actions? Everything ? is against he is exactly that...
  • DRO
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    ? vs Satan.

? has put up a damn high body count, I posted up a link that showed he's killed at least 50 million people. Satan put up at least 10. Now regardless of this whole, "they did it themselves", with how they're perceived (? /devil, good/bad) you would think the #'s are opposite. Wouldn't you think with supposedly an all "loving, caring, understanding" ? he would've maybe found a different way to handle his people? ? also basically says there's ONE way and it's his way, don't think otherwise. ? demands things, wants control, threatens and kills. ? doesn't want people to THINK, just look at the tree of good/evil, knowledge, he didn't want anyone to think.

Satan doesn't tempt in such a bad way. Satan seems to offer anyone to think freely, choose your own life, critical thinking. Satan seems to offer the so called free will. He gets the bad rep, but why? Why is it when someone "sins", it's the devil? He hasnt made anyone do anything.

Satan supposedly was the "light bearer", he was supposedly Gods "favorite". He has a higher authority than all of the angels, he had more power, was more "beautiful".

When Satan went to overthrow ? , ? stopped him and threw him to earth. What if Satan was actually successful? What if Satan did over throw ? and some how took his powers? Then threw ? down as "Satan"?

Obviously this is all for the sake of discussion, but haven't you ever looked at their rolls and seen that their supposeded "traits" aren't quite fitting for their actions? Everything ? is against he is exactly that...

bruh.. i ALREADY KNEW you were about to post that "high body count" b.s.

You can go on with your what if's and what have you.

but u and i BOTH know that you aint bout to serve the devil, no matter how angry you may be at ? .. i think you know better
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i'd serve the devil
    i just like being bad
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    If ? is real then Heaven is real.

not necessarily
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    but u and i BOTH know that you aint bout to serve the devil,

yeah cuz he ain't real
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bruh.. i ALREADY KNEW you were about to post that "high body count" b.s.

You can go on with your what if's and what have you.

but u and i BOTH know that you aint bout to serve the devil, no matter how angry you may be at ? .. i think you know better

And you know I'm right.

? was wrong right? He had 6 million murked in different fashions, yet he's a villain, it'd sad and wrong. ? murked 50x that and no one cares? Any person today is looked at as evil for this. ? doesn't follow his own commandments or rules. Murder? It's bad in his eyes but he'll still ? you. Pride? It's wrong to be prideful but he is nothing but pride. Anger/hate? Nah love and forgive, but ? is excluded in that, ? ? You're hated. ? hates "wicked" people.

Really? lol don't lie, if this was a human man you knew you'd say he's a hypocrite, liar and is "evil". So why does ? get the pass of a lifetime?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And you know I'm right.

? was wrong right? He had 6 million murked in different fashions, yet he's a villain, it'd sad and wrong. ? murked 50x that and no one cares? Any person today is looked at as evil for this. ? doesn't follow his own commandments or rules. Murder? It's bad in his eyes but he'll still ? you. Pride? It's wrong to be prideful but he is nothing but pride. Anger/hate? Nah love and forgive, but ? is excluded in that, ? ? You're hated. ? hates "wicked" people.

Really? lol don't lie, if this was a human man you knew you'd say he's a hypocrite, liar and is "evil". So why does ? get the pass of a lifetime?

people too closed minded to see the truth
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    listen to that vice versa
    dude put the truth out there
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if i believed in this stuff, and going by how you are puttin it...

satan is a goody two shoes dork and ? is a straight up killa... so im rollin with hov.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? cooler than a fan, u trippin. Plus the ? having more bodys is a flat out lie anyway. Show me one time in the Bible where ? came off His throne and killed someone. I'll wait.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? cooler than a fan, u trippin. Plus the ? having more bodys is a flat out lie anyway. Show me one time in the Bible where ? came off His throne and killed someone. I'll wait.

Wait, really?

? didn't flood the earth and ? all of the human population except for a family in whom he saw Noah as "righteous" ?

? didn't hear the cries of ? and Gomorrah, in which he supposedly came himself to see, then go back and say he was going to destroy the cities?

Two mass killings, NOT by ? ?

Not to mention, even the ones who Satan killed (Job's family) were by PERMISSION of ? himself. Hell, sounds like a boss hit to me. Manson didn't ? anyone, yet he's in prison, oh he had those allowed by permission.

So really though?
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Why did ? have to harden the heart of Pharoah so that he could slaughter the Egyptians? If he can control our minds then why didnt he allow the Egyptians to free the Israelites peacefully and without death?

Exodus 10:1
    Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these miraculous signs of mine among them
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wait, really?

? didn't flood the earth and ? all of the human population except for a family in whom he saw Noah as "righteous" ?

? didn't hear the cries of ? and Gomorrah, in which he supposedly came himself to see, then go back and say he was going to destroy the cities?

Not to mention, even the ones who Satan killed (Job's family) were by PERMISSION of ? himself. Hell, sounds like a boss hit to me. Manson didn't ? anyone, yet he's in prison, oh he had those allowed by permission.

So really though?

thats not how either thing went. for the flood people were warned for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to change or the rain is coming. in ? and gommorah an angel was sent (obviously a human) and they tried to ? the ? . in either instance 1) ? had a chance to get it together 2.) they SHOULD HAVE GOLT WIPED OUT. everybody dont deserve to live. molestation and ? ? were a cultural standard in ? and gommorah, for example. certain kinds of people need to die. when a culture or society has evil as a socially accepted norm they NEED TO BE PURGED. saving the lives of people that would destroy or ruin others lives is not respectiing the human rights of the potential, existing and past victims.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats not how either thing went. for the flood people were warned for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to change or the rain is coming. in ? and gommorah an angel was sent (obviously a human) and they tried to ? the ? . in either instance 1) ? had a chance to get it together 2.) they SHOULD HAVE GOLT WIPED OUT. everybody dont deserve to live. molestation and ? ? were a cultural standard in ? and gommorah, for example. certain kinds of people need to die. when a culture or society has evil as a socially accepted norm they NEED TO BE PURGED. saving the lives of people that would destroy or ruin others lives is not respectiing the human rights of the potential, existing and past victims.

What scripture says they were warned for hundreds of years?

If ? is all knowing then why did he wait until after the flood to give people on earth a Bible?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wait, really?

So really though?
    well scripture also says that Noah actions condemned the rest of the world when he entered the ark. how is that possible?

but anyways you looking at it wrong because you fail to understand that death is always brought about by evil. That ? uses the evil to accomplish His will is irrelevant. And you can't charge ? up for carrying out what he promised to people. And neither for killings that are justified. How do you feel about capital punishment? how is it that the state can allow a citizen to be put to death without charge?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? is a mas murderer and ? defend him?
    dude is no better than Manson
    dude wiped the planet, killed all the firstborn in Egypt, killed alot of Hebrews with snakes
    dude is/was/ was made out as a ?
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A murderer is a murderer though, I can't go out there and say, "this mall full of people are sinners, they DESERVE to die so I'm gonna murk them all, in the word, grace and holiness of ? 's name."

Really?

After Moses got back from the mountain, where he "spoke" to ? , ? told him to ? 3,000 people. Isn't murder wrong though? This is at the same damn time he supposedly received the Commandments too lol

So basically, ? is ? , he can go and murk 'em all without question yet if it's attributed to the devil it's wrong, he's evil, he's bad, oh evil him! LOL WHOA! It's a mind ? , really what I said I know is a mind ? and it's a turn of each character. Hard to even fathom thinking ? is "bad", right?
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? is a mas murderer and ? defend him?
    dude is no better than Manson
    dude wiped the planet, killed all the firstborn in Egypt, killed alot of Hebrews with snakes
    dude is/was/ was made out as a ?

None of us have actually spoken to ? . In the Bible he sends angels to earth but in our times nobody has ever communicated with an angel about what ? has to say.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    In the Bible it says he chose a people the Israelites and commands them to go into cities to slaughter old, child, men and women in the entire city. It doesnt make sense for there to be a all powerful ? but yet there are thousands of religions on this planet and people are confused after thousands of years about who the real ? is.

None of us have actually spoken to ? . In the Bible he sends angels to earth but in our times nobody has ever communicated with an angel about what ? has to say.

that is odd
    with all the cameras and ? you would think there would be proof of at least an angel
    but if he commands the ppl its still him murdering women, children and ppl that havent done anything
    ? is evil and Satan is good