If ? is real and so is "Satan"...

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats not how either thing went. for the flood people were warned for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to change or the rain is coming. in ? and gommorah an angel was sent (obviously a human) and they tried to ? the ? . in either instance 1) ? had a chance to get it together 2.) they SHOULD HAVE GOLT WIPED OUT. everybody dont deserve to live. molestation and ? ? were a cultural standard in ? and gommorah, for example. certain kinds of people need to die. when a culture or society has evil as a socially accepted norm they NEED TO BE PURGED. saving the lives of people that would destroy or ruin others lives is not respectiing the human rights of the potential, existing and past victims.

20And the LORD said, "Because the cry of ? and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

21I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know."

I don't see how someone else went in ? 's place, although I've heard that numerous times. ? is said here, to be SAYING this, so I quoted it because he's speaking. He said, I, not someone else, not this angel, not them, not you, I, meaning ? himself went down. Then he murked 'em, like I said though regardless of their "sin", it's uncalled for.

Many don't agree with the death penalty, many believers don't as well, their crimes are bad but yet they don't deserve to die? If they don't why do the people in the bible?

I mean it truly does seem like ? does the "evil, bad, naughty" stuff that normally is attributed to the devil or evil people, who deserve punishment.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    A murderer is a murderer though, I can't go out there and say, "this mall full of people are sinners, they DESERVE to die so I'm gonna murk them all, in the word, grace and holiness of ? 's name."

Really?

After Moses got back from the mountain, where he "spoke" to ? , ? told him to ? 3,000 people. Isn't murder wrong though? This is at the same damn time he supposedly received the Commandments too lol

So basically, ? is ? , he can go and murk 'em all without question yet if it's attributed to the devil it's wrong, he's evil, he's bad, oh evil him! LOL WHOA! It's a mind ? , really what I said I know is a mind ? and it's a turn of each character. Hard to even fathom thinking ? is "bad", right?

see this.............
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Why did ? have to harden the heart of Pharoah so that he could slaughter the Egyptians? If he can control our minds then why didnt he allow the Egyptians to free the Israelites peacefully and without death?

Exodus 10:1
    Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these miraculous signs of mine among them
    Pharaoh got played, that's all. Pharoah could've avoided this all, but no. he wanted to be a tough guy. And ? being the grand master chess player knew this, and used it against him. And also ? wanted to prove to the world and other nations His power, so he raised up such a Pharoah that ended up giving him oppourtunity to show this.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    that is odd
    with all the cameras and ? you would think there would be proof of at least an angel
    but if he commands the ppl its still him murdering women, children and ppl that havent done anything
    ? is evil and Satan is good

and then to end a life of confusion Christians say we go to an everlasting hell if we dont believing in the Bible.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pharaoh got played, that's all. Pharoah could've avoided this all, but no. he wanted to be a tough guy. And ? being the grand master chess player knew this, and used it against him. And also ? wanted to prove to the world and other nations His power, so he raised up such a Pharoah that ended up giving him oppourtunity to show this.

jews sabotaged everything
    there was no ?
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats not how either thing went. for the flood people were warned for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to change or the rain is coming. in ? and gommorah an angel was sent (obviously a human) and they tried to ? the ? . in either instance 1) ? had a chance to get it together 2.) they SHOULD HAVE GOLT WIPED OUT. everybody dont deserve to live. molestation and ? ? were a cultural standard in ? and gommorah, for example. certain kinds of people need to die. when a culture or society has evil as a socially accepted norm they NEED TO BE PURGED. saving the lives of people that would destroy or ruin others lives is not respectiing the human rights of the potential, existing and past victims.
    lol yes they did! shame...smh
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "killings that are justified"

So what would justify you to commit murder, that would play out in your favor in a court of law? Could you go to a strip club, ? all employees and customers because it's a sin, it's adultery? Justifiable in the eyes of ? , obviously yes, but in a court of law? HELL no.

Maybe we can go to a local church in which they worship idols, such as Moses killing 3,000 people for worshiping a calf, we can slaughter all who worship their gods as idols?

No? Why not? It's a justifiable killing, right?
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options

How did pharoah want to be the tough guy when ? HARDENED his heart so that he could slaughter the Egyptians???? If ? is all knowing then he must have knew if he never would have hardened pharoahs heart then the israelites could have left egypt.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you cant argue with Christians
    they dont understand their own religion
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

LMAO!

How more evil can you get than ? though?

? asked something of Pharaoh and when he went to do it, ? STOPPED HIM! It's ? 's fault, ? played a game, he played with his victim lol come on now, modern day serial killer movie here. How are you gonna ask something of someone, then blatantly harden their heart to prevent them from doing it? How is it the Pharaohs fault? He's being puppeted by ? , no ifs ands or buts lol dude, really?
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol yes they did! shame...smh

u have mind conqured by religion.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options
    20And the LORD said, "Because the cry of ? and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

21I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know."

I don't see how someone else went in ? 's place, although I've heard that numerous times. ? is said here, to be SAYING this, so I quoted it because he's speaking. He said, I, not someone else, not this angel, not them, not you, I, meaning ? himself went down. Then he murked 'em, like I said though regardless of their "sin", it's uncalled for.

Many don't agree with the death penalty, many believers don't as well, their crimes are bad but yet they don't deserve to die? If they don't why do the people in the bible?

I mean it truly does seem like ? does the "evil, bad, naughty" stuff that normally is attributed to the devil or evil people, who deserve punishment.

If ? is all knowing and ominiprescense then why did he need to come down from somewhere to see what was going on?

Also in this verse below it seems to indicate that ? is flesh also?

Genesis 6:3
    And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options

If your ? is Creator of Heaven & Earth then that would make us to be less than ants to him.... So then why does he want us to put our own family members to death if they worship other so called gods that really dont even exist??? If he is the Creator of Heaven & Earth then there must not be any other gods right? So if thats the case why then would he demand us to stone our families to death for worshiping a ? he knows does not exist?

Also what would ? get from humans worshipping him if we are like ants to him?

Deuteronomy 13:6
    If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known,

gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),

do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him.

You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people.

Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your ? , who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery

Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So it wouldn't be crazy if ? was really the devil and the devil was ? , just during the overthrowing, ? didn't make it to overpower the devil, the devil got the upper hand and won it.....
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This needs to be a movie, would be great.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "killings that are justified"

So what would justify you to commit murder, that would play out in your favor in a court of law? Could you go to a strip club, ? all employees and customers because it's a sin, it's adultery? Justifiable in the eyes of ? , obviously yes, but in a court of law? HELL no.

Maybe we can go to a local church in which they worship idols, such as Moses killing 3,000 people for worshiping a calf, we can slaughter all who worship their gods as idols?

No? Why not? It's a justifiable killing, right?
    Yea sure...if you really think that you will only display your ignorance of ? 's will as it pertains to US today, and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    u have mind conqured by religion.

The mind is a Kingdom. Your kindgdom will inevitably fall unless you allow ? to reign in your mind as king. Simple as that.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The mind is a Kingdom. Your kindgdom will inevitably fall unless you allow ? to reign in your mind as king. Simple as that.

none sense
    you have to be crazy to believe Toy Story is real
    no different with ? and the bible
  • Rock_Well
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How did pharoah want to be the tough guy when ? HARDENED his heart so that he could slaughter the Egyptians???? If ? is all knowing then he must have knew if he never would have hardened pharoahs heart then the israelites could have left egypt.
    you assume that Pharoah didn't have a choice in the matter. but your assumpitions is easily proven false as seen by the shear number of times Pharoah was asked to let ? 's people go.
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options

your mind rings with religion... There are many many religions on this planet you jus have a belief in the Bible because more than likely you were raised by someone with similar beliefs. Religion is nothing more than mind control through fear, guilt, and shame.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options

Terrorists on 9/11 killed more than Satan did, I'll be damned.

lol

men lie, #'s don't.

Is that right, that is a saying right lol
  • ItzGravitation
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your mind rings with religion... There are many many religions on this planet you jus have a belief in the Bible because more than likely you were raised by someone with similar beliefs. Religion is nothing more than mind control through fear, guilt, and shame.

Who says the the Bible ? is the true ? ?

only the bible says that
  • VIBE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you assume that Pharoah didn't have a choice in the matter. but your assumpitions is easily proven false as seen by the shear number of times Pharoah was asked to let ? 's people go.

So you're going to turn a blind eye to the fact that every time he went to do this, Pharaoh was prevented from doing so by ? . ? hardened his heart, ? CHANGED his MIND for HIM. Pharaoh was a puppet.

Really, that's exactly how it plays out too.

Pharaoh: I'll let your peeps go
    ? : No you won't, *zap*
    Pharaoh: the ? ? I ain't letting ? GO, get out BIIIITCH
    Moses: ? 's gonna ? your people up
    Pharaoh: Okay, I'll do it, hold up a min..
    ? : lol, hell no *zap zap*
    Pharaoh: The ? you think I'm gonna ? out like that for? ? off
    Moses: Maaaan I'm tellin' ya!
    Pharaoh: Man, I said I would let them go, I don't know what the ? is up, HOLD UP
    ? : @Satan, this is funny huh... *zap zap*
    Pharaoh: ? off Moses and ? your ? ...
    Moses: @? , yo he ain't doing it..
    ? : @Moses, hold up, I got some plagues cooking up right now..
    Satan: @? , man, that's ? , I wouldn't even do that
    ? : @Satan, ? man lol get over it

I'm pretty sure it'd play out just like that lol
  • beenwize
    edited October 2011
    Options

Exodus 4:21
    The LORD said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Exodus 7:3
    3But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in the land of Egypt,

Exodus 14:8
    The LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out boldly.

Exodus 10:1
    Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them

Exodus 10:20
    But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let the Israelites go.